I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There is so much bad info out there.

Now, supposedly the 911 caller was one of the surviving roommates. Other sources earlier specifically said that it wasn’t.
Most sources are still saying that the original 911 call was to report an unconscious person. Who knows…
They've found that the 911 call was made from one of the dead kids' phones. They don't know who made it, though. A thoroughly stoned roommate could have seen a body and made the call without noticing the blood. They'll have a recording of the call. Was the person male or female, was he/she coherent?

Could be. Who knows?
The 911 call was supposedly 8-10 hours after the suspected time of deaths, so if the call did come from one of the deceased's phones whomever made the call must have known the phone's password.

It seems every hour something contradictory gets reported. That has to be especially frustrating for the family and friends.

Edit: wait. I think there's a way to dial 911 from any phone without having to get past the password nor even have an active phone plan. Maybe. Hell if I know.

Bad information is the norm is a case like this. LE agencies are going to be very careful about releasing any information of substance. They don't want to do anything that could compromise the case in any way. Journalists who are being sent there from all over the country are not going to tell their employers that they can't get enough substance for a story. They'll get info from any "source" that they can. They'll also creatively interpret vague information. These are journalists mind you. Journalistic integrity, if ever there were such a thing, is dead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
press conf at 3 pm

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Now, supposedly the 911 caller was one of the surviving roommates. Other sources earlier specifically said that it wasn’t.
Most sources are still saying that the original 911 call was to report an unconscious person. Who knows…
They've found that the 911 call was made from one of the dead kids' phones. They don't know who made it, though. A thoroughly stoned roommate could have seen a body and made the call without noticing the blood. They'll have a recording of the call. Was the person male or female, was he/she coherent?

Could be. Who knows?
The 911 call was supposedly 8-10 hours after the suspected time of deaths, so if the call did come from one of the deceased's phones whomever made the call must have known the phone's password.

It seems every hour something contradictory gets reported. That has to be especially frustrating for the family and friends.

Edit: wait. I think there's a way to dial 911 from any phone without having to get past the password nor even have an active phone plan. Maybe. Hell if I know.

Bad information is the norm is a case like this. LE agencies are going to be very careful about releasing any information of substance. They don't want to do anything that could compromise the case in any way. Journalists who are being sent there from all over the country are not going to tell their employers that they can't get enough substance for a story. They'll get info from any "source" that they can. They'll also creatively interpret vague information. These are journalists mind you. Journalistic integrity, if ever there were such a thing, is dead.

No doubt. My limited experience with reporters reflects this thought process. You'd think they would be wanting to NOT be the news source who ended up giving bad info in the end but it seems they really don't care as long as they get something out. Anything.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was watching a video on this last night and theres a Jake and 2 Jacks. Jake is the boyfriend of one of the blonde girls. Jack (pictured in this thread) is the ex-bf of the other blonde girl. Jack #2 is a neighbor. IDK if the food truck guy is Jack #2 or not.

The video also shared a post from Oct 22nd where someone wrote that their neighbor's dog had been skinned like a deer. In Sept there was also a report of a guy threatening students with a knife. Those could be related to the murders.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Could be. Who knows?

No doubt. My limited experience with reporters reflects this thought process. You'd think they would be wanting to NOT be the news source who ended up giving bad info in the end but it seems they really don't care as long as they get something out. Anything.

It won't matter that they got it wrong. With the flood of information flowing, it's too easy for it to get washed downstream. Right now, they have to get views or clicks, and that's all that matters for the business that employs them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking of businesses seeking clicks, I hear there is no waiting lines at the bars and grub trucks in Moscow Idaho anymore.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Could be. Who knows?

Typical case of anyone talking doesn't know, and anyone who knows isn't talking.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Yes, 911 works even if a phone is locked.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Could be. Who knows?
WTF is this password you speak of?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Could be. Who knows?

It's what girls put on their phones so the BF's can't see the conversations with all the other dude's they're banging.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BCBH
I was watching a video on this last night and theres a Jake and 2 Jacks. Jake is the boyfriend of one of the blonde girls. Jack (pictured in this thread) is the ex-bf of the other blonde girl. Jack #2 is a neighbor. IDK if the food truck guy is Jack #2 or not.

The video also shared a post from Oct 22nd where someone wrote that their neighbor's dog had been skinned like a deer. In Sept there was also a report of a guy threatening students with a knife. Those could be related to the murders.

Was it by chance a Siberian Husky?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by greydog
Between the city police, Latah county Sheriff, State Police, and FBI, there are allegedly, eighty-one patrolmen, detectives, investigators and special agents who are working this. I can't explain why they haven't just logged onto the 24HCF forum as an investigative shortcut. GD

The Fire is amateur hour compared to the forum boards at sites the kids at the school post on.
4chan and reddit have thousands of posts on the topic.

Difference is, those kids are much more vicious, they've partied in that house, they know who's who.

They all claim that one of the chick's has a Labradoodle in the house, first thing she does when she gets home is let him out the back sliding door to take a leak. The dog supposedly barks his ass off at everyone he doesn't know.

No mention of the mutt anywhere else.

The report of the other students being threatened by a guy with a knife before the murders? Them kids have the police report on that incident.

[Linked Image]

They know how to get from that house to other party houses by staying in the trees and not passing by the homes with security cameras, they have aerial views and maps they've drawn and posted.

[Linked Image]

And speaking of aerial views, the kids have drones they're flying around and looking in the windows.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

They even went live on YT and watched the police conduct their investigation.

Them kids know a thing or two about a thing or two.

They savagely tore into the kid by the food truck that was attempting to hang out with the two girls as the purchased food after they'd left the bar.

They knew who he was immediately, poor kid shouldn't of posted those pics of himself standing in the middle of a gut pile after he killed an Elk.. https://imgur.io/a/SV5fB4a .. they made him look rather blood thirsty in the threads before the police interviewed him and cleared him of any involvement.

So according to the police that kid was cleared, the girls 'private driver' that took them home from the bar has been cleared and the two surviving room mates were cleared.

No mention of Jack just yet by the police...or the Labradoodle.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The blonds in every photo I've seen are hanging on to each other. Both have boyfriends but are they bisexual?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Could be. Who knows?

It's what girls put on their phones so the BF's can't see the conversations with all the other dude's they're banging.
Can I take comfort that there is none such on Momma's phone nor mine?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
The blonds in every photo I've seen are hanging on to each other. Both have boyfriends but are they bisexual?
Have you no daughters or grand daughters?

Girls are not homophobic as are guys. Close female friends typically hang all over each other with no sexual implications..........except in the minds of horny men who want to bang both of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That's not at all uncommon behavior for straight young girls these days.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Girls are not homophobic as are guys. Close female friends typically hang all over each other with no sexual implications..........except in the minds of horny men who want to bang both of them.
As a matter of fact, no. I have sons. I have 6 grandkids and the only girl is only 7.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

wink

Conduct is the best proof of character.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by BCBH

Was it by chance a Siberian Husky?

I see what you did there.....grin

Page 12 of 44 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 44automag, 5sdad, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 794 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,386
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.