Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 35 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 34 35
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Here's a photo I found of Aldrich. The ones on the right are the victims in the unrelated Idaho killings.

[Linked Image from the-sun.com]
Dude on left is Danny Rollings.

This thread is crushing it today.

BP-B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Dumbass Lying Hiden Biden already using this to call for another “Assault Weapons Ban “

Biden says 'no motive' clear in Colorado nightclub shooting, calls for assault weapons ban

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...tclub-shooting-calls-assault-weapons-ban

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by Mac84
Suspects name is Anderson Lee Aldrich.
Known to law enforcement...
Almost always are.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Be it that they were black, brown or white, straight of gay, they all had mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents that will miss them dearly.
They were out having a good time, enjoying themselves, out of sight of others and no mater how bigoted you are they did not deserve to die this way.
There are some poster on here that are as disgusting to others as those who were killed.

"The older I get, the better I was"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The only proper response to a tragedy such as this is condemnation of the act. The people killed and injured were human beings. Someone's son or daughter didn't come home last night. Someone was woken up with a call that they will never see their loved one again. Live's were forever changed by a senseless act of violence by a coward on humans. Sexual orientation of the victims does not lessen the evil of the acts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well said Yetti. jbmi also.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by Mac84
Suspects name is Anderson Lee Aldrich.
Known to law enforcement...
Almost always are.
According to a June 2021 news release from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office, an Anderson Lee Aldrich was arrested that month on charges of felony menacing and first-degree kidnapping.

Sheriff's deputies responded to a report by the man's mother that he was "threatening to cause harm to her with a homemade bomb, multiple weapons, and ammunition," according to the release. Deputies called the suspect, and he "refused to comply with orders to surrender," the release said, leading them to evacuate nearby homes.

Several hours after the initial police call, the sheriff's crisis negotiations unit was able to get Aldrich to leave the house, and he was arrested after walking out the front door. Authorities did not find any explosives in the home.

It was not immediately clear how the case was resolved.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Three words .... GFY !!

A group of people getting shot down is a tragedy for sure , but just because they were a bunch of phaggots doesn't make it a more extreme crime

You phag enablers & protectors can pizz & moan all you want but you'll get zero sympathy from me

What ? you sent your boy to college & he came back a gayper ? your brother is a turd burgler ? your sister is a bull dyke ? or are your two mommies offended ?

Newsflash ! I don't give a flying rats rectum!

Your parents should've raised y'all right

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

You narcissist with toxic masculinity!

The straight , white male is slowly being marginalized .

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Three words .... GFY !!

A group of people getting shot down is a tragedy for sure , but just because they were a bunch of phaggots doesn't make it a more extreme crime

You phag enablers & protectors can pizz & moan all you want but you'll get zero sympathy from me

What ? you sent your boy to college & he came back a gayper ? your brother is a turd burgler ? your sister is a bull dyke ? or are your two mommies offended ?

This is one of the dumbest fugking things I have ever read on this forum. Multi-level dumb. Congratulations.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
It was not immediately clear how the case was resolved.

Yup, that's what LE and Media do - throw a bag over the facts.

Then start the drum beat of blaming "the gun".

Every. Time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Three words .... GFY !!

This is one of the dumbest fugking things I have ever read on this forum. Multi-level dumb. Congratulations.

Even when you read between the lines? grin

.... like tears in the rain
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Three words .... GFY !!

Pretty clear which striped flag you're waving !

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Judging from post counts, I would say at least 30% of the active members here would have been right at home in 1930s Germany.
They rant while NSA captures every keystroke and knows who they are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's got to be an indication that I've been on here too long such that I can recognize a new Larry Root sockpuppet in one post.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Three words .... GFY !!

I could care less what consenting adults get up to.

Freedom, Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and all that.

Gays doing gay stuff in the gay club doesn't bother me.

The hidden gays, like some of the sexual predator coaches, teachers, clergy, scout leaders, etc use their close contact with children to secretly satiate their own deviant satisfactions. That lot should be summarily executed upon conviction.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Three words .... GFY !!

The red, white and blue. The one that represents freedom, not freedom*.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Three words .... GFY !!

The red, white and blue. The one that represents freedom, not freedom*.

Like I said ....

"A group of people getting shot down is a tragedy for sure , but just because they were a bunch of phaggots doesn't make it a more extreme crime"

Some of you are outraged that some folks don't share your grief over this .... Zero fu cks given ... Don't care at all

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well….thanks for checking back in again to tell us you don’t care.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 6 of 35 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
123 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 15 invisible), 1,847 guests, and 886 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,672
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.