Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Some of you are outraged that some folks don't share your grief over this .... Zero fu cks given ... Don't care at all

Not remotely.

Just think it’s fücked up some here appear to think the shooting is justified - or to be encouraged - because some of the victims *might* have been gay.

BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"A group of people getting shot down is a tragedy for sure , but just because they were a bunch of phaggots doesn't make it a more extreme crime"

I agree, but I missed the part where someone said it was a more extreme crime, who said that?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
I agree, but I missed the part where someone said it was a more extreme crime, who said that?

Why does the media refer to it as "an LBGTQ+ nightclub". Why not just "nightclub"?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Some of you are outraged that some folks don't share your grief over this .... Zero fu cks given ... Don't care at all

Not remotely.

Just think it’s fücked up some here appear to think the shooting is justified - or to be encouraged - because some of the victims *might* have been gay.
Not taking a side either way, but what exactly do you think is going to happen to poeple in a society that praises trans, pedos and homos? People are getting tired of it

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Why does the media refer to it as "an LBGTQ+ nightclub". Why not just "nightclub"?
Because its what they do. Group people and pretend they are abused and kept down by the bad white man. Perfect way to divide a nation

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Reported he's the Grandson of Randy Voepel a Republican California State Assembly member who was asked to resign after comparing Jan 6 to Lexington and Concord

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

LMAO

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Poot_Carr
Jesus Christ reading the responses in this thread, this place is a [bleep] cesspool

Sad to say, but it sure seems that way. Disturbing.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The bad part about this shooting is that it's a vessel to carry more gun control bs ....

aside from that ? Good fkn riddance ......

sorry, not sorry I don't feel your emotions ... GFY

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
but but but that’s the wrong guy…that’s a bleck guy

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JOG
Originally Posted by MPat70
5 dead...

They can just identify as Not Dead.
But can they still vote? That is the question.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Is their a actual picture of this guy???
Have only seen 27of em on this thread so far.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

They sensationalize everything, you friggin white supremacist.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by jbmi
Be it that they were black, brown or white, straight of gay, they all had mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents that will miss them dearly.
They were out having a good time, enjoying themselves, out of sight of others and no mater how bigoted you are they did not deserve to die this way.
There are some poster on here that are as disgusting to others as those who were killed.

Agreed. They were minding their own business, doing their own thing when they were attacked and murdered. With the country in shambles, we should be concerned. With the secon ammendments always under attack, we should be very concerned. Compassion for human beings is lacking in our divided society.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The senseless taking of lives, innocent lives, should be unacceptable to any conservative irrespective of the victim’s sexual orientation. To murder someone is the antithesis of freedom and is the worst form of “robbery”…the taking of a life. I really don’t understand why the fact that it’s a “gay club” is of any consequence except as far as motive or potential suspects anyway. Every life should be viewed as being of great value and worthy of existing, not minimized because of perceptions and prejudices. I might find homosexual behavior to be disgusting and abhorrent but I don’t think that individual is automatically relegated to the “worthless” file based upon that fact alone.

I hope I never grow so hard in my heart that I value life so cheaply or my judgement so highly.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Poot_Carr
Reported he's the Grandson of Randy Voepel a Republican California State Assembly member who was asked to resign after comparing Jan 6 to Lexington and Concord

Now we are getting into the very most important detail. Can one political camp claim a victory, moral or otherwise, on the back of the tragedy?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50
Is their a actual picture of this guy???
Have only seen 27of em on this thread so far.

Found it !!

Attached Images
39332.jpg (1.83 KB, 251 downloads)
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Because that's what it was.

Some folks are very short on empathy. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that Lois Lerner targeted conservative groups for IRS scrutiny. There may have been 4 members here who weren't rightly pissed over it. It feels very different to people in a group when they are treated with inequity or their freedoms are trampled on account of being a member of a group.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Because that's what it was.

Some folks are very short on empathy. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that Lois Lerner targeted conservative groups for IRS scrutiny. There may have been 4 members here who weren't rightly pissed over it. It feels very different to people in a group when they are treated with inequity or their freedoms are trampled on account of being a member of a group.

Please tell me the inequities of said nightclub.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
688 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 3,094 guests, and 1,435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.