Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The senseless taking of lives, innocent lives, should be unacceptable to any conservative irrespective of the victim’s sexual orientation. To murder someone is the antithesis of freedom and is the worst form of “robbery”…the taking of a life. I really don’t understand why the fact that it’s a “gay club” is of any consequence except as far as motive or potential suspects anyway. Every life should be viewed as being of great value and worthy of existing, not minimized because of perceptions and prejudices. I might find homosexual behavior to be disgusting and abhorrent but I don’t think that individual is automatically relegated to the “worthless” file based upon that fact alone.

I hope I never grow so hard in my heart that I value life so cheaply or my judgement so highly.

Amen sir!

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Gays dont deserve to be murdered, but like i said, living in such an extreme society is going to breed the hate we all see. The gay community is pushing into schools and screwing with children. People are being labeled home grown terrorist if you dont go along with this garbage. Youre attacked if you disagree with their life style choices. Im not for what happened, but i also see why there is a lack of care for what happened. Said it many times before, america is over fellas. There is no bringing the sides together. The evil pricks in power have won. We are officially screwed

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The senseless taking of lives, innocent lives, should be unacceptable to any conservative irrespective of the victim’s sexual orientation. To murder someone is the antithesis of freedom and is the worst form of “robbery”…the taking of a life. I really don’t understand why the fact that it’s a “gay club” is of any consequence except as far as motive or potential suspects anyway. Every life should be viewed as being of great value and worthy of existing, not minimized because of perceptions and prejudices. I might find homosexual behavior to be disgusting and abhorrent but I don’t think that individual is automatically relegated to the “worthless” file based upon that fact alone.

I hope I never grow so hard in my heart that I value life so cheaply or my judgement so highly.

And that is why this will all end with a fizzle.

There are 10's of millions of people, and a government, that would happily hang you by your Buster Brown's because you voted for Trump.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It feels very different to people in a group when they are treated with inequity or their freedoms are trampled on account of being a member of a group.

Inequality? Freedoms?

LBGTQ's are thrown off roofs in the Middle East and Asian countries. Considered all good there.

Age of consent varies from what 16-18 depending on state? Age of consent in France is 12.

Can't marry your cousin anywhere?

I could go on but ......

My point is the lines drawn on sexual morality vary greatly. Who has a lock on being right?

Unless one is willing to erase ALL lines, then everyone has drawn a line somewhere.

Are you willing to erase all lines on sexual morality Paul?

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/20/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It feels very different to people in a group when they are treated with inequity or their freedoms are trampled on account of being a member of a group.

Paul, I think the real deal is becoming this: As White, Hunting/Gun owning, Conservative men we've felt society's loathing for quite long enough. No matter what, its our fault even when it isnt?
When blacks riot its because of how badly we've treated them.
When gay people die it has to be because of something straight men did.
When a woman ends up in a shelter its due to men in general being cruel.
When we complain that non citizens are streaming across our border we lack empathy.

Is it any wonder that as a group, white men have become less than compassionate??

This world/country enjoys the comforts and amenities it does largely due to the past efforts of white men.

Now we're the devil because 'they" say so. Its no wonder everyone would just as soon they all keel over and leave us alone.
You reap what you sow.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by renegade50
Is their a actual picture of this guy???
Have only seen 27of em on this thread so far.

A couple pics here:

https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by smokepole
I agree, but I missed the part where someone said it was a more extreme crime, who said that?

Why does the media refer to it as "an LBGTQ+ nightclub". Why not just "nightclub"?

Because that's what it was.

Some folks are very short on empathy. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that Lois Lerner targeted conservative groups for IRS scrutiny. There may have been 4 members here who weren't rightly pissed over it. It feels very different to people in a group when they are treated with inequity or their freedoms are trampled on account of being a member of a group.

Please tell me the inequities of said nightclub.

We don't yet know, but it could very well be that these people lost their right to life because they were gay, Scott.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Paul, I think the real deal is becoming this: As White, Hunting/Gun owning, Conservative men we've felt society's loathing for quite long enough. No matter what, its our fault even when it isnt?
When blacks riot its because of how badly we've treated them.
When gay people die it has to be because of something straight men did.
When a woman ends up in a shelter its due to men in general being cruel.
When we complain that non citizens are streaming across our border we lack empathy.

Is it any wonder that as a group, white men have become less than compassionate??

This world/country enjoys the comforts and amenities it does largely due to the past efforts of white men.

Now we're the devil because 'they" say so. Its no wonder everyone would just as soon they all keel over and leave us alone.
You reap what you sow.

Now you are starting to understand what it's like to be targeted because you belong to a certain group.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

There are 10's of millions of people, and a government, that would happily hang you by your Buster Brown's because you voted for Trump.

I’m quite aware of that fact. I’m also aware that there’s 10’s of millions that would gladly hang me by my Buster Browns for not getting “vaccinated” or not wearing a mask or for driving a gas pickup truck or …

I don’t see how any of that applies to the murders of those in the OP?

I don’t base my life, my personality, my empathy or anything else I consider dear on what others do or would do, I base my life and my decisions on what I believe is right. Either way I’m guaranteed to have 10’s of millions that will disagree with my decision….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Inequality? Freedoms?

LBGTQ's are thrown off roofs in the Middle East and Asian countries. Considered all good there.

Age of consent varies from what 16-18 depending on state? Age of consent in France is 12.

I could go on but ......

My point is the lines drawn on sexual morality vary greatly. Who has a lock on being right?

Unless one is willing to erase ALL lines, then everyone has drawn a line somewhere.

Morality? Who gets to decide what is moral and what isn't? Morality was very purposefully left out of the constitution.

I'd further argue that there is a choice in morality. It's not like being gay is a choice. I sure as hell didn't make a choice to be attracted to women. I can remember being attracted to pretty girls as early as my kindergarten years. It's almost as if it was coded in genetically.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I’m quite aware of that fact. I’m also aware that there’s 10’s of millions that would gladly hang me by my Buster Browns for not getting “vaccinated” or not wearing a mask or for driving a gas pickup truck or …

I don’t see how any of that applies to the murders of those in the OP?

I don’t base my life, my personality, my empathy or anything else I consider dear on what others do or would do, I base my life and my decisions on what I believe is right. Either way I’m guaranteed to have 10’s of millions that will disagree with my decision….

I'm only saying don't expect like quarter.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by smokepole
I agree, but I missed the part where someone said it was a more extreme crime, who said that?

Why does the media refer to it as "an LBGTQ+ nightclub". Why not just "nightclub"?

Because that's what it was.

Some folks are very short on empathy. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that Lois Lerner targeted conservative groups for IRS scrutiny. There may have been 4 members here who weren't rightly pissed over it. It feels very different to people in a group when they are treated with inequity or their freedoms are trampled on account of being a member of a group.

Please tell me the inequities of said nightclub.

We don't yet know, but it could very well be that these people lost their right to life because they were gay, Scott.

It's pointless.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's pointless.

Your head isn't.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jeez fkn Louise ...

All this whining & sobbing about a few slam butters getting zapped

This conversation wouldn't be happening if it was a nightclub of normal people that got shot up and few got killed ...

You're over sensationalizing a terrible event simply because of "the group" the victims belonged to ... no other reason .... fact !

and because some don't follow your lead then surely they are responsible & guilty of the crime

GFY

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Inequality? Freedoms?

I could go on but ......

Morality? Who gets to decide what is moral and what isn't? Morality was very purposefully left out of the constitution.

I'd further argue that there is a choice in morality. It's not like being gay is a choice. I sure as hell didn't make a choice to be attracted to women. I can remember being attracted to pretty girls as early as my kindergarten years. It's almost as if it was coded in genetically.

And when the time comes that the freaks argue that being attracted to 11 year old kids isn't a choice? Are you going to then decide what is moral and what isn't?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Inequality? Freedoms?

I could go on but ......

On full display, the argument for nambla.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
And when the time comes that the freaks argue that being attracted to 11 year old kids isn't a choice?

And that of course is where The Crazies are taking us.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Aww few less homos, so what

Don't gobble at me
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Inequality? Freedoms?

I could go on but ......

And when the time comes that the freaks argue that being attracted to 11 year old kids isn't a choice? Are you going to then decide what is moral and what isn't?

It very well may be programmed into someone, but our laws rightly protect children who have not yet reached the age of consent.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Inequality? Freedoms?

I could go on but ......

It very well may be programmed into someone, but our laws rightly protect children who have not yet reached the age of consent.

Today, but with every school drag show, every queer television show, every 8 year old boy being allowed to be a girl, it's coming. But that's ok, right, because who are we to decide morality.

Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
637 members (06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,851 guests, and 1,423 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.