Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I'd further argue that there is a choice in morality. It's not like being gay is a choice. I sure as hell didn't make a choice to be attracted to women. I can remember being attracted to pretty girls as early as my kindergarten years. It's almost as if it was coded in genetically.

I’ve had conversations with a few of my gay friends years ago and they all said the exact same thing when I asked them when they knew they were gay. These were guys that you wouldn’t know that they were gay because it wasn’t a lifestyle to them. One had even been married in an attempt to deny his true self. They all said that they knew they were gay at around the same age that I knew I was straight and liked girls. I remember chasing girls in kindergarten so I came out of the gate heterosexual which is what they said about themselves knowing they were different. Once puberty hit their hell seemed to really begin unfortunately. Understanding their perspective and getting a glimpse into how much they wished they weren’t the way they were allowed me to mature beyond my prejudices and sympathize with guys like that. They really didn’t want to be different. They didn’t want to lose lifelong friends. They didn’t want to watch their fathers cry when they “came out” and they didn’t want to live in the shadow of disappointment they felt they cast. I became good friends with a couple of them and I have a deep respect for them and their struggles to “be normal” before finally accepting and loving themselves for who they are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Baby Huey shooter proly an Incel and gay.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by renegade50
Is their a actual picture of this guy???
Have only seen 27of em on this thread so far.

A couple pics here:

https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

As well as some interesting perspective:

In February 2022, she wrote, “Hello Sisters. Can anyone please recommend a great trauma/ptsd therapist?” and indicated it was for a 21-year-old, which Aldrich then was. She asked in May 2022, “Can anybody refer my son to a private boxing coach? He’s 6’6” tall and hits like a freight train. Cannot find a good gym or anyone serious. He has made huge life changes and needs this!”

3. The Club Promoted an ‘All Ages Musical Drag Brunch’ & Held Another Drag Show the Evening of the Mass Shooting; Club Q Called the Tragedy a ‘Hate Attack’

Some kind of trouble at home. Mom had plenty of money for a defense attorney after the police stand off, but was renting a room from another women:

Leslie Bowman told the New York Times that the 2021 standoff with Anderson occurred at her home because she was renting a spare room to his mother, also identified by the Times as Laura Voepel.

She told the Times that Aldrich was living in a house with his grandparents but would visit his mother to watch movies with her. (This appears to be a reference to Voepel’s mother and her new husband, not to Randy Voepel.)

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Gay bar, reg bar, no bar.... doesn't matter
Some jerk was on the radar and still went out and murdered folks.
Genetics, mental illness, drugs, bullying.....doesnt matter.
Fry him

Last edited by hookeye; 11/20/22.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Somebody posted a MAD TV pic of Stewart up thread IIRC.
Proly quite accurate

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The senseless taking of lives, innocent lives, should be unacceptable to any conservative irrespective of the victim’s sexual orientation. To murder someone is the antithesis of freedom and is the worst form of “robbery”…the taking of a life. I really don’t understand why the fact that it’s a “gay club” is of any consequence except as far as motive or potential suspects anyway. Every life should be viewed as being of great value and worthy of existing, not minimized because of perceptions and prejudices. I might find homosexual behavior to be disgusting and abhorrent but I don’t think that individual is automatically relegated to the “worthless” file based upon that fact alone.

I hope I never grow so hard in my heart that I value life so cheaply or my judgement so highly.
. Well said.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AcesNeights says a lotta stuff as well as it can be said. Good dude.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antlers
So you accept the gay culture? I’ve seen you type a lot of Christian things.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Sad.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by smokepole
I agree, but I missed the part where someone said it was a more extreme crime, who said that?

Why does the media refer to it as "an LBGTQ+ nightclub". Why not just "nightclub"?

Because they're preloading their racist and anti-gun agenda.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by smokepole
I agree, but I missed the part where someone said it was a more extreme crime, who said that?

Why does the media refer to it as "an LBGTQ+ nightclub". Why not just "nightclub"?

Because they're preloading their racist and anti-gun agenda.
And the useful idiots are gobbling it up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Heym06
The senseless taking of lives, innocent lives, should be unacceptable to any conservative irrespective of the victim’s sexual orientation. To murder someone is the antithesis of freedom and is the worst form of “robbery”…the taking of a life. I really don’t understand why the fact that it’s a “gay club” is of any consequence except as far as motive or potential suspects anyway. Every life should be viewed as being of great value and worthy of existing, not minimized because of perceptions and prejudices. I might find homosexual behavior to be disgusting and abhorrent but I don’t think that individual is automatically relegated to the “worthless” file based upon that fact alone.

I hope I never grow so hard in my heart that I value life so cheaply or my judgement so highly.
. Well said.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Sad.

^^^In da closet.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by steveredd1
https://www.cpr.org/2022/11/20/colorado-springs-shooting-q-club-lgbtq/

“We thank the quick reactions of heroic customers that subdued the gunman...” the post read.

what did they do to subdued him, beat him with there dicks

We needed an illiterate hick to ring in on this. Thank you.

yes you did, no doubt it was your hang out

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'd further argue that there is a choice in morality. It's not like being gay is a choice. I sure as hell didn't make a choice to be attracted to women. I can remember being attracted to pretty girls as early as my kindergarten years. It's almost as if it was coded in genetically.

I’ve had conversations with a few of my gay friends years ago and they all said the exact same thing when I asked them when they knew they were gay. These were guys that you wouldn’t know that they were gay because it wasn’t a lifestyle to them. One had even been married in an attempt to deny his true self. They all said that they knew they were gay at around the same age that I knew I was straight and liked girls. I remember chasing girls in kindergarten so I came out of the gate heterosexual which is what they said about themselves knowing they were different. Once puberty hit their hell seemed to really begin unfortunately. Understanding their perspective and getting a glimpse into how much they wished they weren’t the way they were allowed me to mature beyond my prejudices and sympathize with guys like that. They really didn’t want to be different. They didn’t want to lose lifelong friends. They didn’t want to watch their fathers cry when they “came out” and they didn’t want to live in the shadow of disappointment they felt they cast. I became good friends with a couple of them and I have a deep respect for them and their struggles to “be normal” before finally accepting and loving themselves for who they are.

I’ve heard the exact same.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Understanding their perspective .

Unfortunately, most people have no interest in that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by antlers
So you accept the gay culture? I’ve seen you type a lot of Christian things.
I agree with the insightful and compassionate sentiments that AcesNeights has posted on this thread so far.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Love the sinner, not the sin.
That doesn't mean the murder of different folks is OK.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MPat70
Left will have a field day if it's a Straight, White, Christian male with a black gun.

But regardless of what he used to commit the killing they Left will still push AR-15 ban, bet on it!

I have some black guns but they are all single shots.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
724 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 89 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.