Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Good fight Beav. Oregon Hunters Association is fighting too. We WILL get this overturned!

BP-B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Dont know if it was just my end.....but about half of the websites listed would not accept an email.

The link was dead.
What speed is your dial-up?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well FIRST OFF... THIS NEEDS TO BE MADE A STICKY, SO WE CAN QUICKLY FIND IT AND REFERENCE IT, WHEN NEEDED.!

Secondly, thanks for bringing ALL of this up Beav. I do get tired of listening to folks typing out, " if you don't like it, then pack up and leave and go somewhere else!" Oh we're scared of the lying cheating liberals ass wholes? Not at this place... If nothing else, you fight these MF'es with the same zeal, if you don't... you just make it easier for them....we need to make everything as hard as possible for them if nothing else.

This is just another leftist bum rush, that I don't believe passed legitimately whatsoever. Just like I don't believe in my wildest imagination, that Tina Kotex won the Governor's Office over Christine Drazen... especially with commercials saying Republicans are too RADICAL for Oregon! WTF!

A fellow Virginia guy that use to be on the campfire, VA Nimrod. Met him when I was back home in Virginia, an attorney by trade... Came up with the fact, with all the Radical Leftists, he was going to stop purchasing firearms, and instead donate what the cost of said firearm would be, to Organizations who fight all of these gun grabbers. Even posted that on the Campfire.. Most folks probably laughed.

I'm at that point in life, I don't need to spend any more money on Firearms. My money is better spent, fighting these leftist loons.
These anti gun people don't even live where most of us, who own guys live anyway. We have metro Potland telling the rest of the State of Oregon, how we should live, to fit their convenience.

Common sense tells anyone paying attention, that Oregon was picked to run this scam, and funded by the Soros crowd, because our election system and the Politicians who run it ( DemocRATS) are the most corrupt SOBs in the country. They've been running this vote by mail scam longer than anyone else. Oregon is just a test run, for what they need to do nationally.. state by state.

If nothing else, we need to make sure it costs ALL those companies that support this schitt and those paying the legal bills ALL the money we can make them spend, regardless of how deep they think their pockets are...

I'm in... If they win, we need to make them pay thru the nose until it hurts.

These people aren't trying to disarm the nation and thinking crime will stop. They are trying to disarm a public, so they don't get thrown out of office by insurrections of armed citizens. Example being how they 'freaked out' over the Jan 6th 'insurrection' that they orchestrated and then, blamed on the other side.. right out of their Communism 101 Rule Book.

In numbers there are MORE of us, than there are of them....regardless of how much money they can scrape up....

Thanks for taking the lead and getting this started... I'm in..

seafire/ Grants Pass.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Coworker's son moved to Portland 12 years ago because he thought the fruits and nuts were the right way to live. He has seen the light and realizes those people are crazy.

He was at a gunshop to buy another gun (new AR15 this time) over the weekend.

Said the line was 2 hours long and spanned out into the street. Said there was a couple in line next to him that were going to buy guns "because this new law is terrible". They had no clue what they wanted or what they wanted to do with it. Just that they knew they needed to buy something now.

Coworker's son said his wife called 911 a few months back because the neighbors kid in diapers was banging on the door of their house and the parents wouldn't let the kid in. His wife was on hold for 9 minutes before getting a dispatcher to talk to.

You'd think people would say enough is enough and end their voting stupidity, but the idiots outnumber the sane.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Lawyers are advising we take dated pictures of our high capacity magazines to prove we had them before the effect date. Guilty until proven innocent! I've had a great life. Come get 'em😉

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by auk1124
Sent out the following to all of them.

I am not an Oregon resident, but it has come to my attention that Oregon recently passed a grossly unconstitutional ballot initiative, that makes a mockery of the Second Amendment. There are organizations in Oregon fighting this measure as we speak. Where is your support for them? If you won't fight for the rights of sportsmen in your own state, what will you fight for? Why should sportsmen and gun owners across the globe support your company, if you won't support the sportsmen and gun owners in your own back yard? We are all watching how you and other companies respond to this. And we have long memories. Get to work.

Hope it helps a little.

That's great!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For the Beav I pledge to send Karen emails from multiple accounts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hillestadj

DemocRAT [bleep] response, per usual....

FOAD Hillschidt...do the world a favor...

after you finish mopping the floors at the Jr High School you work in...of course.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire

after you finish mopping the floors at the Jr High School you work in...of course.

A thank you would be more appropriate since your do nothing cu.nt will also benefit...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thank you for posting this and making it easy for everyone to get involved.

It took a lot of time and effort and I appreciate it very much.

I will definitely complete the work that you have done by e-mailing these Oregon company’s as well as a few others.
At my age in my mid 70’s, I hope that I can live long enough to see our country return to it’s former self.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
OregonMuley - Frank and all of you who are sending donations or firing off emails. Thanks! 🦫

Originally Posted by EastMS
Emails sent. Thank you for putting this out there.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Sent out the following to all of them.

I am not an Oregon resident, but it has come to my attention that Oregon recently passed a grossly unconstitutional ballot initiative, that makes a mockery of the Second Amendment. There are organizations in Oregon fighting this measure as we speak. Where is your support for them? If you won't fight for the rights of sportsmen in your own state, what will you fight for? Why should sportsmen and gun owners across the globe support your company, if you won't support the sportsmen and gun owners in your own back yard? We are all watching how you and other companies respond to this. And we have long memories. Get to work.

Hope it helps a little.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

That’s fûck’n Awesome!

Send it!

🦫

“Molon Labe”
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Emails have been sent from myself to the listed companies. While I noted I was in VA, I made sure to let them know that their business decisions and political choices have impacts outside of their own backyard, concerning their bottom line. More and more people are voting with their wallets, as they will see.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

SeaF,

I guess I missed the bad blood between you and hill.

He’s always been a solid dude to me and one who’d kick a Liberal in the pussy just watch ‘it’ cry.

YMMV

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SS336
Thank you for posting this and making it easy for everyone to get involved.

It took a lot of time and effort and I appreciate it very much.

I will definitely complete the work that you have done by e-mailing these Oregon company’s as well as a few others.
At my age in my mid 70’s, I hope that I can live long enough to see our country return to it’s former self.

Thank you!

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Emails have been sent from myself to the listed companies. While I noted I was in VA, I made sure to let them know that their business decisions and political choices have impacts outside of their own backyard, concerning their bottom line. More and more people are voting with their wallets, as they will see.

👍🏼🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Beaver, thanks for simplifying the process. I did contact all of the companies above. The links were a little cumbersome but there is an avenue to email on each link, so thanks again for doing this.

I would also highly recommend each Oregonian to contact their local sheriff urging him to make a stand against this measure and ensure the gunshops in his county stay open and continue doing business. Not sure how they get around the Oregon background check system though.

If we could get our sheriffs to say no way to the state we could leverage their authority to freedoms advantage. Without sheriffs fighting the state on our behalf I think we're sunk. They would become the avenue this unConstitutional law is enforced.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The waiting period ‘queue’ for a completed background check in Oregon to take possession of a firearm is over 14k waiting to be approved before the Dec. 8th deadline.

Oregon was an instant background check State. 114 has burned that into the ground.

Many of those who are waiting for their background check to be completed won’t make the Dec. 8th deadline. There is just too many people for the Oregon State Police to process in time....No gun for those who didn’t get approved in time until they complete all the gun safety training, another background check, and pay multiple fees for the training, background, and 5 year permit that will allow a gun to be purchased from an FFL.

Imagine all the smaller FFL’s with a storefront. They’re gonna be impacted in a way that closing shop is the only answer.

Just what the anti-gun lobby wants. Hard to obtain permission-permits to purchase a gun and nowhere to buy a gun afterwards.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
LEO wasn’t left out of this legislation either. A cop or deputy, active or retired, still has to go through the permission-permit process.

Their only advantage over regular folk, including those with a CHL, is LEO can use their firearms training to bypass that portion of the laws requirement. Fees for the permit are still required.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
LEO wasn’t left out of this legislation either. A cop or deputy, active or retired, still has to go through the permission-permit process.

Their only advantage over regular folk, including those with a CHL, is LEO can use their firearms training to bypass that portion of the laws requirement. Fees for the permit are still required.

🦫

That may be one thing that is on our side. If the cops have to deal with it, maybe they'll throw some weight into the fight.

Us citizens, we're just peons, serfs, deplorables, to the ruling elite. They expect backlash from us. They may hold a public hearing, or give us a kangaroo court to make a ruling on it. All in all, they'll give us the illusion we have a say in the process, but hey, it's all in the numbers, you're outnumbered, sorry.

Well, that's what a democracy is. The majority tells the minority what to do. The USA is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. There are rights written into the governing documents that no majority can take away. By law.

So they rewrite the laws.

LOL
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
330 members (280shooter, 204guy, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 45 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,724
Posts18,400,607
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.