Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Funny this comes up once again...

I spent a week end up in Washington shooting squirrels with Mark... forget his complete handle, but 6mm Remington, or something close to that,
were also there up in Eastern Washington or Oregon, ( I forget where) with his grand son.

People have often asked me, how in the hell did I put up with him, and how did I trust him?

I didn't trust him... face to face that took less than 3 seconds to realize, he.. me... and my wallet were not going to be a subject of a conversation.
I really have often wondered if he scammed Asphalt Angel ( forget her name after all these years, but she was a nice gal ) the same way he tried to scam everyone else.

I wonder if he is even still alive... his health wasn't that good and its been 7 years ago...

I think the chances are better than he is gone and buried by now, for quite a while, instead of still being among us.
That is if someone didn't finally off him for some of his shenanigans.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
I think the chances are better than he is gone and buried by now, for quite a while, instead of still being among us.

Book of face say you wrong, again

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
He's on Facebook almost every day.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Just the facts ma’am…

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I spent a week end up in Washington shooting squirrels with Mark... forget his complete handle, but 6mm Remington, or something close to that,
were also there up in Eastern Washington or Oregon, ( I forget where) with his grand son.

People have often asked me, how in the hell did I put up with him, and how did I trust him?

I didn't trust him... face to face that took less than 3 seconds to realize, he.. me... and my wallet were not going to be a subject of a conversation.
I really have often wondered if he scammed Asphalt Angel ( forget her name after all these years, but she was a nice gal ) the same way he tried to scam everyone else.

I wonder if he is even still alive... his health wasn't that good and its been 7 years ago...

Back in 2020 he gave a quick update on himself. Said he had a heart attack required 3 stints somethings (I'm no medical guy) Said he doesn't shoot or hunt etc. due to his medical problems. But who knows how much truth their was to all of that.

Last edited by 79S; 11/19/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender
Someone should dig up the thread about the elephant group hunt crooked, lying, mark organized.

EPIC scam.

I remember that one. I'm surprised he didn't get a beating after that. Big Stick warned me about him long ago.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
The delta elite in 10mm he shot way way hot loads through it ph ucked it up bad. Conned one of the top 1911 smiths to
un ph uck it. Gave the smith the ol I’m broke, can’t work but can pay installments some chit like that. Guy felt bad for him fixed it for free..

Wasn't that Jack Huntington?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Blue Dot?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 79S
The delta elite in 10mm he shot way way hot loads through it ph ucked it up bad. Conned one of the top 1911 smiths to
un ph uck it. Gave the smith the ol I’m broke, can’t work but can pay installments some chit like that. Guy felt bad for him fixed it for free..

Wasn't that Jack Huntington?

I think so, have to go digging. But he called him Wo is me and guy felt bad for him.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by fgold767
Come on back JJ!

Yes.

We need more people shooting 400 trapped bears with Hornady XTP's, posting how they always expand and work but never telling anyone how far away from the muzzle they are....

IC B3

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
He's alive and well as anyone on Facebook can tell you.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Do me a favor, put me on Ignore....

so I don't have to read any stupid schitt you post..

you just love coming across as an ass hole, don't ya?

other than that, what talent do you have to offer anyone or anything on this web site?

there are plenty other schittschow idiots on here... you really are nothing special, regardless of what your ego tells ya.

GFY, but make sure ya have a nice day.....

Last edited by Seafire; 11/21/22.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

other than that, what talent do you have to offer anyone or anything on this web site?

there are plenty other schittschow idiots on here... you really are nothing special, regardless of what your ego tells ya.

Well, guy does have the ability to log onto failbook and internet sleuth.

Ymmv

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I don't use the ignore feature as a crutch, YMMV (obviously).

You could always stop peaking since you've already got me on ignore....just can't resist the toggle though can ya? Fu.ckin' gash.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S

Back in 2020 he gave a quick update on himself. Said he had a heart attack required 3 stints somethings (I'm no medical guy) Said he doesn't shoot or hunt etc. due to his medical problems. But who knows how much truth their was to all of that.

Well John,

I AM a medical guy. extensively trained in the Army, 91 Bravo, 91 Charlie, 91 Sierra , 300F1, 54 Echo...
Back on the street after I got off active, I was licensed as an LPN, then RN, EMT and Paramedic.. 2 yrs hospital (Madigan AMC), 2 years on a MedEvac Crew and 2 years running a MASH unit. in the Civilian World, I've scrubbed into heart cases at teaching hospitals, representing new products in about a dozen states a good 15 years...scrubbed into a bunch at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota where I lived for 15 years...over 500 of those at least there.

Plus I've met Mark several time and even been in the varmint fields with him.

My analysis, he's lucky he's still alive... He's had some good medical treatment, and he's doing well it seems. But someone with his issues, better walk a thin line, and keep on the straight and narrow, because they can be here on minute and gone the next. They have NOTHING they can push, or the replacement parts will just give out on them, on the spot. Best layman's terms I could put it in.

I wish no man illwill ( well that's a lie... but doesn't include Mark) I got along with the guy just fine... but around him, it took me all of 30 seconds or less to figure out , He, My Wallet and Him, were not going to be a threesome. His wife is an angel. We all should be so lucky.

so yeah, he shouldn't be out shooting, hunting or riding his Harley at all, not if he wants to stay alive to see next week. His body is that used up.
But if you guys are saying you are seeing him on FaceBook, then he's walking the line and holding up well.. but ONE wrong step and that can change instantly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Well, guy does have the ability to log onto failbook and internet sleuth.

Ymmv

I just look at him as a turd that just won't flush.. nothing more, nothing less...

Like Schtick... he's his own greatest fan....guys never done ONE constructive thing on this web site for anyone, but himself.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I don't use the ignore feature as a crutch, YMMV (obviously).

You could always stop peaking since you've already got me on ignore....just can't resist the toggle though can ya? Fu.ckin' gash.

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah.

Guys probably a Junior High School Janitor...or something useful to society like that... but certainly a Poster Style DemocRAT...
have a good day Hillschidt.. and don't get yourself flushed down a toilet somewhere... finally...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
^^^[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]^^^

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’ve been through very similar as Mark, no stents but all that with the transplant. I even had the double nephrectomy. Mild heart attack during a previous surgery.

I’m roofing barns, (august-october) deer hunting by myself, dislodging 150lb rocks in icy water up to my knees under a stuck 4 wheeler, (yesterday)

Building decks, rehabbing rental properties, cutting 20-30 cords of wood.

All with a failed current transplant, 11 GFR
heart function 36% ejection fraction
Renal cell carcinoma

I’d bet he is in better shape than, me. Looks pretty good if that voting pic is recent.

Just sayin, I post pics of myself everyday…gettin it and doing something besides watching ignorant ass western movies and rotting in a recliner.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’ve been through very similar as Mark, no stents but all that with the transplant. I even had the double nephrectomy. Mild heart attack during a previous surgery.

I’m roofing barns, (august-october) deer hunting by myself, dislodging 150lb rocks in icy water up to my knees under a stuck 4 wheeler, (yesterday)

Building decks, rehabbing rental properties, cutting 20-30 cords of wood.

All with a failed current transplant, 11 GFR
heart function 36% ejection fraction
Renal cell carcinoma

I’d bet he is in better shape than, me. Looks pretty good if that voting pic is recent.

Just sayin, I post pics of myself everyday…gettin it and doing something besides watching ignorant ass western movies and rotting in a recliner.

True, true but, you're SuperSlum! Git-r-done!

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
822 members (1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 007FJ, 85 invisible), 3,245 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,186
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.