Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
OK, I know what you mean, I have a bicycle. This rig doesn't come with a presta valve.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by renegade50
You might or might not be surprised at the amount of people that dont honestly know how to air up a tire in this day and age.

Among all other simple task they have never done in their sheltered existence....

It really is pathetic...
Parents are mostly to blame for it also...

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

^^^This^^^

Most of the little brats wouldn’t know what the valve stem is if you told them. Much less know how to check the oil level in their engine. They’re the Participation Trophy Generation. As were most of their dumbass parents. 🤪

Veering slightly off topic, but I was surprised to find out that my vehicle doesn't have a dip stick. Only way to check the oil level is by scrolling through options in the dash display. Oh, and the battery is under the (power) driver's seat that must be moved all the way forward and then all the way back to remove the bolts holding the seat in place. Only then can you access said battery. Fuggin Germans...
mercedes

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Got it in one. I've a few around the house so I can use a cheap but good foot pump to inflate bike tires.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here is a great little tire inflator. The brass nozzle screws onto the valve stem, it has a nice gauge on it so you can watch the psi as the tire inflates. Easily hooks to the car battery and has long hoses and wires, you can easily reach all 4 tires.

$90 on Amazon
Those are awesome when they work. Mine doesn’t work anymore.

Sean
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I can't imagine anybody not knowing how to change a flat let alone how to check their own air in a tire.
speaking of things that you found odd the first time you seen it in a vehicle for me was no fuel filter...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by renegade50
You might or might not be surprised at the amount of people that dont honestly know how to air up a tire in this day and age.

Among all other simple task they have never done in their sheltered existence....

It really is pathetic...
Parents are mostly to blame for it also...

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

^^^This^^^

Most of the little brats wouldn’t know what the valve stem is if you told them. Much less know how to check the oil level in their engine. They’re the Participation Trophy Generation. As were most of their dumbass parents. 🤪
How many will drive for a couple weeks wondering why the check oil light is on.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
TPMS being more or less mandatory on cars since about Sep 1, 2007 - why the need to have someone "check" the air for you? Should be right there in the dash display.

Me

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Huntz
Been running nitrogen in my vehicles tires for about 10 years now.Pressure stays steady winter and summer.

I run nitrogen in mine too.

78%.

50 years now.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
78 percent nitrogen, huh? I think that is what I am running.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by SeanD
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here is a great little tire inflator. The brass nozzle screws onto the valve stem, it has a nice gauge on it so you can watch the psi as the tire inflates. Easily hooks to the car battery and has long hoses and wires, you can easily reach all 4 tires.

$90 on Amazon
Those are awesome when they work. Mine doesn’t work anymore.

I've used it about 15 times, so I have inflated around 50 tires. Works great so far I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

489 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,851
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.