Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by CCCC
- - - - - - Why does your mind go straight to pounding asses when you think of gays?
PB, you don't know for certain that his mind went straight there - you have no idea what his train of thought might have been. But, if that activity is the defining point - what definition do you want? Is it not such activity, and all that it involves, that defines the aberrant sexual behavior?

Well, we can say for certain that his mind didn't go here https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scissor when he thought about a gay bar.
Just for example, how do you know that his mind did not go there along the way? Blind assumptions can be dangerous and damaging.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
By reports Fierro beat the sense out of the murderer with the shooter's own Glock.

Sounds to me like a classic example of a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with(out) a gun.

There isn't much heft to a Glock. That was a heck of a beat down!

Liberty to all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Then they should keep their antics in the bedroom…
It shouldn’t be permeating the whole of society…

Here is what most people just refuse to understand. The sodomites will never keep their antics in the bedroom. They are not interested in simply doing their disgusting perversions in the privacy of their own homes.
Their goal is the total transformation of society, bent to their will. Not only the "normalization" of their evil, but the celebration of it, and pushing it on everyone else, twisting everyone else to their desires, raising children to be the next generation of buggerers, and of course, bringing about the total destruction of any and all God-decreed morality.

Much like some other groups (all related), they cannot be tolerated AT ALL. The only thing that has kept them (and those who push their agenda) in check in the past is stern legal prohibition. And even that has obviously not been enough.

I know... that's "mean spirited" and "hateful".... waaah.... but it's the truth.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Stophel

Here is what most people just refuse to understand. The sodomites will never keep their antics in the bedroom. They are not interested in simply doing their disgusting perversions in the privacy of their own homes.
Their goal is the total transformation of society, bent to their will. Not only the "normalization" of their evil, but the celebration of it, and pushing it on everyone else, twisting everyone else to their desires, raising children to be the next generation of buggerers, and of course, bringing about the total destruction of any and all God-decreed morality.

Much like some other groups (all related), they cannot be tolerated AT ALL. The only thing that has kept them (and those who push their agenda) in check in the past is stern legal prohibition. And even that has obviously not been enough.

I know... that's "mean spirited" and "hateful".... waaah.... but it's the truth.

This ^^^^ x 1,000,000,000,000,000

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

Absolutely the truth! Exactly what ive been saying. Few in here are just as much to blame. Thry sit back and tolerate all the insanity and watch our once great country get driven into the dirt

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
I especially love the gay pride parades where grown men are marching around half naked damn near performing sex acts in front of children whos chitty parents thought it a good idea to take them to this kind of nonsense. This world is sick and some of you so called conservatives seem to be totally fine with it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I especially love the gay pride parades where grown men are marching around half naked damn near performing sex acts in front of children whos chitty parents thought it a good idea to take them to this kind of nonsense. This world is sick and some of you so called conservatives seem to be totally fine with it

You like watching those do you? Go ahead and come out. You have my support.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Nobody would have ever guessed…

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You’ve got a gay in the family. 100%.

No offense, I’ve had some buddies that had gay brothers or cousins.

Nobody else comes out this hard in defense.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

My step daughter is gay. I felt this strongly before she came into my life though. It's a freedom thing to me more than anything else.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should murder and violence and cruelty…in an event such as this…be seen as morally reprehensible…? When people become impervious to murder and violence and cruelty…in an event such as this…have they lost something essential to their humanity…?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes and yes.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

My step daughter is gay. I felt this strongly before she came into my life though. It's a freedom thing to me more than anything else.

Aaaand there ya have it ..... It's no wonder you got so red ass pissed about my post .... ya got a carpet muncher in the fold

Deep cuts the knife .....
Haaaaaahahahahaha

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antlers
Should murder and violence and cruelty…in an event such as this…be seen as morally reprehensible…? When people become impervious to murder and violence and cruelty…in an event such as this…have they lost something essential to their humanity…?
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Yes and yes.

👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is there a picture of the shooter ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Why dontcha keep YOUR antics in the bedroom smile here are you talking about "God" on a public forum

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to see a pic of the shooter after the soldier boy beat the [bleep] out of him, and the other guy put the boots to him.....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Instead of celebrating it you should be getting her help. At the minimum, it's a very unhealthy lifestyle even for women.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Instead of celebrating it you should be getting her help. At the minimum, it's a very unhealthy lifestyle even for women.

he probably goes out of his way to accommodate her lifestyle even if it means losing his own freedoms, voting blue across the board to show her support ...

These people think like the doc in the meme below, It's mental retardation steeped in depravity that they/them have accepted as normal in their mental illness ...

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,627
Posts18,455,165
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.