24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 44 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 43 44
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Finally the the Moscow police reveal that Murphy, Kaylee's Labedoodle is safe!

Originally Posted by Fox News
The Moscow Police Department also said that a separate dog was found at the home on the day of the murders and was given to a "responsible party."

I guess that information doesn't have to be kept secret anymore.

They've also come to the conclusion that Buddy, the Australian Shepard that was found skinned out nearby a couple weeks prior to the murders has nothing to do with the killing of these students either.

"Detectives are aware of a Latah County Sheriff’s Office incident of the report of a skinned dog and have determined it is unrelated to this incident," the Moscow Police Department said in a short update on Monday evening. 

No explanation for that conclusion was offered, details must still be secret.

I guess we can add Buddy and Murphy to the 'cleared' list now.

LINK

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I know right where this happened and between there and the Sigma Chi house is only half the distance from there to the close end of campus. Walking 10x that distance daily is (or was 20 years ago) common for any student. Even the fatties.

Last week the kids on 4chan had posted aerial views of the surrounding area with the commonly used foot paths mapped out.

Most are through wooded areas and could be considered 'short cuts' from party house to party house around the school.

Good thing the police are taking those areas into consideration....a week later.

If they don't have a solid lead they are working on by this point they're going to be depending on someone just up and confessing to these murders.

With students heading home for the holidays it's going to make interviewing potential witnesses a bit more difficult.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
#JACKDIDIT

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I know right where this happened and between there and the Sigma Chi house is only half the distance from there to the close end of campus. Walking 10x that distance daily is (or was 20 years ago) common for any student. Even the fatties.

Last week the kids on 4chan had posted aerial views of the surrounding area with the commonly used foot paths mapped out.
Could you post a link?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I looked at the K-Bars at the sporting goods store tonight. None of them had serrated edges.
K-Bar does make a version of that knife with half of the edge serrated . started to buy one a few years a go . but i have 2 reguler blade K-Bars already .Smoke Mountian Knife Works sell them ,and other places..oh Amozon has them for $96 dollors ,so not cheap

Attached Images
61pymob-AzL._AC_SX679_.jpg (7.34 KB, 242 downloads)
Last edited by rem shooter; 11/22/22.

NRA Life Member
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Could you post a link?

I don't think I can, the 4chan anonymous posting boards auto delete all posts.

Originally Posted by 4chan FAQs
Threads expire and are pruned by 4chan's software at a relatively high rate. Since most boards are limited to ten pages, content is usually available for only a few hours or days before it is removed.

There have been many 4chan threads with hundreds of posts that have since been deleted. Possibly others made screen shots of the maps and reposted on 4chan or else where online a guy could dig in and find them with a little searching.

Here is a link to a current active thread on the topic.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/405268263/moscow-idaho-sorority-massacre-thread

These threads are brutal, makes the Fire seen like a kindergarten.
Lots of trash mixed with some seemingly valid information.

Example:

Steve Goncalves (Kaylee's fater) said Saturday on Fox News’ . “This wasn’t like a pinpoint crime. This person was sloppy.”

The killer “made a mess. And there’s a mess there. And they’re gonna have to go through that point by point and that’s going to take a lot of time. That’s why they reached out to other facilities to help them with that lab work,” the grieving dad added.

https://wfin.com/fox-national-news/...tion-is-taking-so-much-time-made-a-mess/

On the 4chan boards it's being described like this.

[Linked Image]

Who knows, time will tell.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Send your kid off to college in a 'safe place" and have to deal with this. Terrible.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by g5m
Send your kid off to college in a 'safe place" and have to deal with this. Terrible.
They are the 1st murders in Moscow in 7 years. Plus, it's not on campus. It's known as a party house so the kids themselves made it less than safe. But, you can have killers anywhere. This was obviously done by a very sick person who needs to be caught and eliminated from the world. No place is totally safe.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You know they have DNA of the killer. Easy to eliminate folks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ctsmith
You know they have DNA of the killer. Easy to eliminate folks.
I hadn't read that. Do they say what they have?

― George Orwell

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
To my knowledge they have not said it specifically but they have said there is "plenty" of evidence, so draw your own conclusion. Plus, inherently in a situation like this, there is DNA.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like a modern day ‘Jack the Ripper’.

Did ‘JTR’ ever get caught?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To my knowledge they have not said it specifically but they have said there is "plenty" of evidence, so draw your own conclusion. Plus, inherently in a situation like this, there is DNA.

Yeah, probably lots and lots of DNA of every possible type from lots and lots of people.

Good luck sorting that out.

Neighbors say the house was often busy and loud.

Reagan is so close to the victims' house that "I could throw a baseball from my front door to the house," he said.

Reagan describes it as a party house.

"There were parties that were kind of loud," he said. "As I would take my dog in and out to go to the bathroom, I would just be walking by, I would look up and I would see people in the windows almost every night, probably four or five nights a week. There were a lot of people that went into and out of that house pretty frequently."
LINK

One might be more of a suspect if their DNA isn't detectable in that house.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Sounds like a modern day ‘Jack the Ripper’.

Did ‘JTR’ ever get caught?

🦫
No he didn't. He killed 5 hookers. I'll bet that at least 1 of them had his skin under her nails but DNA hadn't been discovered back then.

― George Orwell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The killer 'probably' ended up cutting himself and bled. Blood DNA from the killer would be iron clad evidence, obviously.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by g5m
They are the 1st murders in Moscow in 7 years. Plus, it's not on campus. It's known as a party house so the kids themselves made it less than safe. But, you can have killers anywhere. This was obviously done by a very sick person who needs to be caught and eliminated from the world. No place is totally safe.

Right.

Retired cat herder.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Yeah, probably lots and lots of DNA of every possible type from lots and lots of people.

Exactly. Hence time. But they will sort it out.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Also it was confirmed early that at least one of the victims "struggled" with the killer. Here's your sign for DNA.

I have zero experience in law enforcement and crime investigation. I am only speaking from common logical sense. I imagine there is a lot of elimination going on now, which takes time.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Supposedly one girl fought back so they say she may have the killer’s DNA under her fingernails. I am sure if that is true then they have that evidence by now.

That isn’t to say anyone she touched earlier wouldn’t have left DNA there too so they’ll need to take that into account, but that is what I read…

I have more confidence in LEOs than many here seem to. They’re being real careful about this and for VERY good reason.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's very common in stabbing cases for the killer to cut themself in the process of stabbing someone.

The blood science and DNA evidence related to blood splatter isn't all that hard to figure out.

Matching the blood evidence and DNA to a viable suspect can be frustrating, if after the initial tests to rule out suspects yields no fruit.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 18 of 44 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
666 members (1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 74 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.