Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
[ extensively trained in the Army, 91 Bravo, 91 Charlie, 91 Sierra , 300F1, 54 Echo...

I was Agent Orange. . that was my name, agent orange..... agent orange,yeah that was me....

BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by hillestadj
I think the chances are better than he is gone and buried by now, for quite a while, instead of still being among us.
That is if someone didn't finally off him for some of his shenanigans.

Book of face say you wrong, again

Do me a favor, put me on Ignore....

so I don't have to read any stupid schitt you post..

you just love coming across as an ass hole, don't ya?

other than that, what talent do you have to offer anyone or anything on this web site?

there are plenty other schittschow idiots on here... you really are nothing special, regardless of what your ego tells ya.

GFY, but make sure ya have a nice day.....

Well, guy does have the ability to log onto failbook and internet sleuth.

Ymmv

I just look at him as a turd that just won't flush.. nothing more, nothing less...

Like Schtick... he's his own greatest fan....guys never done ONE constructive thing on this web site for anyone, but himself.

It was sarcasm.

Apologies

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I hunted ground squirrels with Mark, have no problems with him

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Interesting ...

Safariman's current wife, Sherri Potter-Claiborne (1st wife's name was spelled SHERRY), posted she worked in mental health -- her mom struggled for years with mental health issues.

Her dad, Don Potter, also was an insurance salesman...

Looks like she found herself a twofer all rolled into one with Safariman...

Naomi Marie Potter | 1941 - 2015 | Obituary

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Waiting to see one of you joining some family tree site so you can tell us about where his family came from back 16 generations.
Probably reading all this commentary and laughing his azz off.
You do know he is still a member here ?

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Renegade, WTF??? Nuke this clown already.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
Waiting to see one of you joining some family tree site so you can tell us about where his family came from back 16 generations.

Just the facts ma’am…

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Seeing your comments, tells me everything about your character or lack there of.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

You Warry Woot and Claiborne FB besties?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford

Like most sockpuppets, they share a Love-Hate relationship of the 'Fire...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Like most sockpuppets, they share a Love-Hate relationship of the 'Fire...
🤣🤣🤣
Not being accepted and having 0 credibility is a mutha fugga to em.
Sockpuppets give them comfort like they are getting even in their minds with all members who fuuuk em up.

Years long cases of simmering butthurt is basically what it is.
How many Sockpuppets has Warrry Wooot had 86,d in the last 2 or 3 months.
Like the last one " selling" that 336 remlin POS....

Then ya seen a couple of his others coming in on that thread for support and credibility building.

Simmering butthurt....
A uncurable obsession for Sockpuppet trolls.
Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick Tock........

👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 11/22/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm disappointed I thought for sure we'd get some top less pics of asphalt angel.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Way back, I got the invitation to come to Washington and go squirrel hunting with him. After meeting up with deflave on a similar invitation, I have since declined all invitations.

I did sell him a 22 pistol and after he got it, he said it didn't work and started playing the "I can't use it, I am broke and want my money back" routine, so I sent him his money back. He continued to befriend me with PMs and friendly messages, for what purpose, I know not.

He had a 25-35 SRC that he was selling and I was interested, so by his description, I bought it. When It got here, it was not what he described and I told him it was coming back. He said he had spent the money on some medical procedure and was wanting to do some sort of trade back or some such thing, I told him to sell a kidney and send me my money back.

This was before the Avalanche and the single shot pistol debacles, but certainly a foreshadowing of what he potential really was...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm disappointed I thought for sure we'd get some top less pics of asphalt angel.

You're a sick puppy! sick

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

They sure are... Looks like Larry Root runs and tells Mark "Safariman" Claiborne every time his name comes up on the Campfire, too...

"Birds of a Feather..."

Lawrence Root:
It didn't matter, the fix is in. Tossed off you know where again. keep going back --- drives the trolls nuts.

Lawrence Root:
Hey Mark, see you are STILL being badmouthed on Bin's insane home ! They remain as crazy as a barn full of pet coons !

Mark Claiborne:
Lawrence Root Yeah, I logged back in to say HI! I am doing great! And was banned shortly after. Chickens

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joken2
Mark Claiborne:
Lawrence Root Yeah, I logged back in to say HI! I am doing great! And was banned shortly after. Chickens

Why would Mark be banned?

As I remember it, he decided not to come here anymore.... Don't think he was banned.

Rick may have banned a sockpuppet being a chit stirrer, but I don't think the Safariman was banned. He's probably just too ashamed to use it. wink

Originally Posted by safariman
Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death. The day that I heard of his being on a respirator and on his death bed, I was told that he had been attacked and murdered. When I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies. At this time, there is not enough evidence to prove that there was an attack even though I am still suspicious of such. I have offered to send a photo of my dad from right before his death to a couple of people and have sent such to a couple of trustworthy persons (with the understanding that the photos would not be posted here or anywhere else out of respect) showing the evidence preserving bags.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.

I am still mourning the loss of my father and am not choosing to invest a lot of time or emotional energy towards how he died right now. Some may handle this differently if you were in the same shoes but this is what I am doing for myriad reasons.

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

The friends I have made here have begun communicating with me via other methods. I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread about my fathers passing. I will also not be checking PM's here so there will be no point in sending one.

Good bye to all, and may your lives be blessed. All of you.

Mark aka Safariman

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Safariman's first five post right after he became a registered member here are quite revealing in that he came here primarily for the hustle potential.

The first two posts he made were in a thread Pete E started about his African plains game safari. Safariman obviously tries to one-up Pete E's hunt with his $11,000 bull elephant and $3,000 cape buffalo safari story.

Then in his very next three posts he kept on highly recommending that others use the booking agent he and his friends prefer, an outfit called, Aahsome African Adventures,... but, ... being "Safariman" he of course neglected to say who (at that time) owned Aahsome African Adventures LLC

Aahsome African Adventures LLC

123 E Main St # 241
Walla Walla, Oregon

Phone: (509) 521-7052
Website

Description

Greetings; After booking hunts all over North America, including Alaska, for two decades, I finally started hunting in southern Africa and soon decided that Africa was so much more fun, and offered so much more in the area of successful hunts, good value for ones hunting adventure dollar and so very much more in the way of comfort and the treatment one receives while on safari compared to what I and my clients had ever experienced anywhere in the US that I closed down all US operations and began Aahsome African Adventures. Since I have focused my efforts on Africa I have had the great joy of assisting numerous clients enjoy their first ever African Safari. First Safari's have a special place in my heart and I genuinely enjoy assisting newcomers to the grand continent of Africa. I also have assisted many Safari veterans plan Safari's where they have successfully hunted all of the worlds largest, most dangerous and sought after animals. Many have taken trophies that will rank high into the various record keeping books. My operation is different from most in that I will not regularly book for a safari operator that I have not personally met, hunted with and experienced hunting camps with. Additionally, I do not book for operators whose 'Safari' area's are primarily farms and ranches. In my opinion, this is not the real Africa. It certainly is not what I grew up reading about and dreaming about and I doubt that it is what makes most of us want to travel there. Lastly, I try to help my clients with all aspects of thier safari experience including travel, packing, firearms and ammo counsel, taxidermy, shipping and what to expect and plan for in all area's. In short, I try to be a truly full service safari consultant and put my clients in areas and with Proffesional Hunters who are highly skilled and experienced, who hunt in truly wild places, and who are my friends. I invite you to allow me the great privilige of assiting you with your first, or next, African adventure. I am betting that once you do you will be back many times over. Good luck and good hunting! GOOD HUNTING! Mark B. Claiborne

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
[ extensively trained in the Army, 91 Bravo, 91 Charlie, 91 Sierra , 300F1, 54 Echo...

I was Agent Orange. . that was my name, agent orange..... agent orange,yeah that was me....

So ya use to be black? Or are you just posting as White Face?

you be a talented N*^^er there Bro.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hillestadj
I think the chances are better than he is gone and buried by now, for quite a while, instead of still being among us.
That is if someone didn't finally off him for some of his shenanigans.

Book of face say you wrong, again

Do me a favor, put me on Ignore....

so I don't have to read any stupid schitt you post..

you just love coming across as an ass hole, don't ya?

other than that, what talent do you have to offer anyone or anything on this web site?

there are plenty other schittschow idiots on here... you really are nothing special, regardless of what your ego tells ya.

GFY, but make sure ya have a nice day.....

Well, guy does have the ability to log onto failbook and internet sleuth.

Ymmv

I just look at him as a turd that just won't flush.. nothing more, nothing less...

Like Schtick... he's his own greatest fan....guys never done ONE constructive thing on this web site for anyone, but himself.

It was sarcasm.

Apologies

J Cubed, I understood it was sarcasm if that was in response toward me...

My response was toward Hillschidt.

These posts that quote half a dozen people responding can get confusing at times.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sactoller

Seeing your comments, tells me everything about your character or lack there of.

Sac:

Always love it when you post. That pic of your dog when he was a pup is my favorite pic on the campfire lore...
Never fails to give me a smile on my face... how cute can cute get?

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 81 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,948
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.