A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by battue
Were the entire inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah homos, or just some? Never found that mentioned.
They could not have been all homos. And Lot sitting in the gate must have been a town official. I believe he took the visitors in for their protection. I think the entire population except Lot were destroyed for accepting the perversions of sodomy and violence. Sodom was not always a city of such infame as it ended up being. If you look back in Genesis There was an incident where Abraham mounted an expedition to save the population and loot of Sodom when it was pillaged by enemies.

Yea, Lot was such a great guy, offering he virgin daughters to the crowd, then knocking up both of them.
Women were apparently expendable in those days. I can't justify or understand that. Something very similar happened in the book of Judges with the Levite's concubine. It is the part where the tribe of Benjamin was mostly wiped out. Apparently God sanctioned the massacre when he said "Judah shall go first".

And in Judges 21 the remaining members of the tribe of Benjamin slaughter the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead, except for 400 young virgins they took as wives. But they were still 200 women short so the went to Shiloh where the inhabitants were holding a feast in honor of God where the kidnaped the last 200 "wives".

The larger point is this is not a book from which you should take your sexual morality.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
After reading posts from so called conservatives or those on the right, its no wonder we can never win an election. I sense the democrat/write in vote in many of you.

Freedom. Constitution.

Can you identify anything in the constitution that would put gays on a different status from the rest of the people?
Once again, point to where I said being a phag should be illegal. I dont give a rats ass what one does in their own home, but thats where it needs to stay. There never should be any kind of gay pride month, nor gay pride parades, nor should a small child be exposed to these disgusting trans creatures in school or anywhere in public for that matter. You want to be queer, have at it. Stop forcing that garbage on society
why some people can't absorb that idea is beyond me. the only thing worse than flaming fa@@ots is people like paul ..
1 in the same

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by jbmi
I'm sort of surprised at the number of people on this site that have so much disdain for gays, I'm sure that these same people lump Jews and people of color in the same category and would relish in their deaths also.
Do these same Bigoted Racists salute the picture of Hitler hanging in their living room each morning because he believed in the same Master Race idea and would love to implement his "Final Solution" over here also?
I really have to say I feel sorry for those that carry so much hate around with them, must be tough on their family and friends (if the have any)

Come to think of it, a place without Negroes, queers and Jews sounds like it might be a good place to be.

So what's your solution?
Do you plan to leave, or fire up the ovens?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sort of surprised at the number of people on this site that have so much disdain for gays, I'm sure that these same people lump Jews and people of color in the same category and would relish in their deaths also.
Do these same Bigoted Racists salute the picture of Hitler hanging in their living room each morning because he believed in the same Master Race idea and would love to implement his "Final Solution" over here also?
I really have to say I feel sorry for those that carry so much hate around with them, must be tough on their family and friends (if the have any)
Im not racist. Never said i was, but you have just proved my point some more. You are putting gays on the level of blacks or jews lol. Fu ck is wrong with you people? So people with the want to have sex with their same gender is comparable to the holocaust or slavery lmao?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After reading posts from so called conservatives or those on the right, its no wonder we can never win an election. I sense the democrat/write vote in many of you.

It's you, and people like you who drive votes to the Dems. Look at the charts I posted above. Only 18% of Americans share your views. If you want to win elections, killing and outlawing gays are not winning political platforms.
Its people like you that have allowed all of our rights and morals to be stripped away with bullchit thinking like that. So its better to let the other side do whatever the hell it wants, just because you think votes are being driven away? Sad, you are just sad. I already figured the kind of "republican" you were based off you covid posts, but this just locked it in. So youll be willing to give up mags over 10 rounds, scary black guns and any semis as not to offend the other side? Coward

I libertarian, not a conservative and a lot more pragmatic than you. I want as many people as possible voting for smaller government, and gun rights. I really don't care what consenting adults do behind closed door or what plant they smoke so long as they are also for less government and the 2nd.
You just agreed with me then. "I dont care what consenting adults door behind closed doors". Me either. If gays kept it there ,we wouldnt be having this discussion would we?

Last edited by gunchamp; 11/22/22.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
After reading posts from so called conservatives or those on the right, its no wonder we can never win an election. I sense the democrat/write in vote in many of you.

Freedom. Constitution.

Can you identify anything in the constitution that would put gays on a different status from the rest of the people?
Once again, point to where I said being a phag should be illegal. I dont give a rats ass what one does in their own home, but thats where it needs to stay. There never should be any kind of gay pride month, nor gay pride parades, nor should a small child be exposed to these disgusting trans creatures in school or anywhere in public for that matter. You want to be queer, have at it. Stop forcing that garbage on society
why some people can't absorb that idea is beyond me. the only thing worse than flaming fa@@ots is people like paul ..

I guess I missed the part about the parade and all the little kids in the club?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Come to think of it, a place without Negroes, queers and Jews sounds like it might be a good place to be.

So what's your solution?

So what's your solution?
Just showing the idiocracy of jbm’s post. That’s always the liberals answer to everything. Meanwhile, normal people realize the dangers of accepting homosexuality and that’s why they’re against it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Unfortunately there's an especially hot place in hell for hypocrites.
Gays too?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by smokepole

Freedom. Constitution.

This club hosted and all ages Drag Queen show, and one was scheduled to be held in the coming days, so yes, they were going to have little kids in drag in that club.

I don't condone the shooters actions, but play stupid games in the most conservative city in Colorado, you just might win stupid prizes.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/22/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Plenty of new nominees for the Dumbfuqktard List

Idkchitholton and gunchump leading the race.
bring it on Big boy but you probably can't get Burn's cock out of your mouth long enough to do much..
Good lord, hes on Burns dick? Thats all I needed to know. Dont even need to respond then

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Gays too?

What's your position on Grace?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Anyone who dresses up kids in drag does deserve killing .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

Freedom. Constitution.

Yes you did. The club had a day scheduled coming up that was a drag show for ALL ages. Get it now?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are an abomination.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Should 2A advocates keep their cause in the home? Why are you forcing that on society?
There we have it folks! Paul Bernard thinks the human right of self defense is the moral equivalent of 2 men buht fugging each other!

You can't make this schitt up! 🤮

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's you, and people like you who drive votes to the Dems. Look at the charts I posted above. Only 18% of Americans share your views. If you want to win elections, killing and outlawing
You just agreed with me then. "I dont care what consenting adults door behind closed doors". Me either. If gays kept it there ,we wouldnt be having this discussion would we?

I wonder if theres a bar anywhere,USA called Club Fuque where Hetero men and women twist and froog in as sexually suggestive a manner as possible? A place where the straight frolic and interact, A place where everyone proclaims their Hetero coital/sodomizing tendency's proudly?

....and I wonder how many would scream about what poor taste it is that such a bar exists?

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SargeMO
Should 2A advocates keep their cause in the home? Why are you forcing that on society?
Because it involves sex, you half-wit. You ever work with a straight guy who blabs on and on about his sex life? Nobody wants to hear that schidt and K-8 kids sure as hell don't need to hear it.

There's not a damn thing about sex in the Bill of Rights.
Is there anything in the Bill of Rights restricting gay activities?
Read some Blackstone, dumbass.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
All the LGBTQP apologists, supporters, enablers, protectors, allies, friends etc ....,,

You are 100% responsible for the massive child trafficking for sex that is occurring worldwide

with your voices in support you have become collaborators & co-conspirators by proxy

You gave them the rise to power and now they rule in the White House & top positions in the US Government where their main agenda is massive increase in their numbers via the protections they are putting in place

You've all seen the zombie movies where the main goal of the infected & corrupted is to seek out and infect everyone else as quickly as possible ...

Their modus operandi is exactly the same ......

Why is this happening so quickly ?

When that homosexual dark man lit up the White House in their chosen colors of perversion .... THEY declared WAR on the people & stepped up their efforts 200% since ....

The White House & the US Government is the new Sodom & Gomorrah

Bidens White House website blatantly displays their plans

Are you collaborators pleased with what you have accomplished ?

Bidens Perversion

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Gays too?

What's your position on Grace?

Philosophical or anatomical? And who is Grace?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
there's plenty of videos out there people can dig up if the gay pride parades with little children around which that's as much the parent's fault as it is the homos fault. there was a video of bunch of naked dude riding bicycles round up to little kids. there's quite a lot of libraries went through a deal where they had drag queen night would be the children. why anybody would take their kid to such is beyond me. I guess most of them voted for Biden. this stuff is everywhere people don't realize this. has it been said on here many times by many people but some can't seem to understand we don't care if you want to be gay what you do in the privacy of your own home but quit flaming it throwing it everywhere be a productive person in society go home and do your own thing don't care. keep it away from the kids.
the amount of drug use and suicide amongst homosexuals is quite a lot higher than any other groups. there's a reason for that cuz it's mental illness. and nobody needs mental illness drilled in the head of children. a preventable mental illness.. those that caught on it or just as much negligent to the kids around it as the perpetrators their self.

sorry if some of that word a little odd , all done talk to text I'll sitting i n the dozer..

Last edited by ldholton; 11/22/22.
Page 22 of 35 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
171 members (10Glocks, 257 mag, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 14 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,908
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.