Page 19 of 44 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 43 44
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Last week the kids on 4chan had posted aerial views of the surrounding area with the commonly used foot paths mapped out.
Could you post a link?

I don't think I can, the 4chan anonymous posting boards auto delete all posts.

Originally Posted by 4chan FAQs
Threads expire and are pruned by 4chan's software at a relatively high rate. Since most boards are limited to ten pages, content is usually available for only a few hours or days before it is removed.

There have been many 4chan threads with hundreds of posts that have since been deleted. Possibly others made screen shots of the maps and reposted on 4chan or else where online a guy could dig in and find them with a little searching.

Here is a link to a current active thread on the topic.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/405268263/moscow-idaho-sorority-massacre-thread

These threads are brutal, makes the Fire seen like a kindergarten.
Lots of trash mixed with some seemingly valid information.

Example:

Originally Posted by Fox News
Steve Goncalves (Kaylee's fater) said Saturday on Fox News’ . “This wasn’t like a pinpoint crime. This person was sloppy.”

The killer “made a mess. And there’s a mess there. And they’re gonna have to go through that point by point and that’s going to take a lot of time. That’s why they reached out to other facilities to help them with that lab work,” the grieving dad added.

https://wfin.com/fox-national-news/...tion-is-taking-so-much-time-made-a-mess/

On the 4chan boards it's being described like this.

[Linked Image]

Who knows, time will tell.

I read a report saying the killer "let them bleed out". In other words he didn't kill them quickly, possibly avoiding injuring vital organs to prolong the events. He may have slashed ankles and wrists to control them. If it is a serial killer, he could be anywhere in the country by now.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ctsmith
To my knowledge they have not said it specifically but they have said there is "plenty" of evidence, so draw your own conclusion. Plus, inherently in a situation like this, there is DNA.

Yeah, probably lots and lots of DNA of every possible type from lots and lots of people.

Good luck sorting that out.

It's very common in stabbing cases for the killer to cut themself in the process of stabbing someone.

The blood science and DNA evidence related to blood splatter isn't all that hard to figure out.

Matching the blood evidence and DNA to a viable suspect can be frustrating, if after the initial tests to rule out suspects yields no fruit.
If fruit is the goal they maybe confusing the gay bar case.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Last week the kids on 4chan had posted aerial views of the surrounding area with the commonly used foot paths mapped out.
Could you post a link?

Threads expire and are pruned by 4chan's software at a relatively high rate. Since most boards are limited to ten pages, content is usually available for only a few hours or days before it is removed.

There have been many 4chan threads with hundreds of posts that have since been deleted. Possibly others made screen shots of the maps and reposted on 4chan or else where online a guy could dig in and find them with a little searching.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/405268263/moscow-idaho-sorority-massacre-thread

Example:

Steve Goncalves (Kaylee's fater) said Saturday on Fox News’ . “This wasn’t like a pinpoint crime. This person was sloppy.”

The killer “made a mess. And there’s a mess there. And they’re gonna have to go through that point by point and that’s going to take a lot of time. That’s why they reached out to other facilities to help them with that lab work,” the grieving dad added.

[Linked Image]

I read a report saying the killer "let them bleed out". In other words he didn't kill them quickly, possibly avoiding injuring vital organs to prolong the events. He may have slashed ankles and wrists to control them. If it is a serial killer, he could be anywhere in the country by now.

Ok Dick Tracy aka Captain Covtard

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Could you post a link?

Example:

[Linked Image]

“ The victims were stabbed in the chest and upper body, the coroner said.”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Supposedly one girl fought back so they say she may have the killer’s DNA under her fingernails. I am sure if that is true then they have that evidence by now.

That isn’t to say anyone she touched earlier wouldn’t have left DNA there too so they’ll need to take that into account, but that is what I read…

I have more confidence in LEOs than many here seem to. They’re being real careful about this and for VERY good reason.

It was in the low 20s between 3 and 4am on the morning of the 13th.
Normal people have a tendency to wear heavier clothing and maybe even gloves during those kinda temperatures.

Someone that sets out to do a little murdering when it's cold may do the same or even dress a bit heavier.

The old CSI classic, skin under the fingernails isn't nessasarly a given.

Neither is the jilted lover scenario.

Probably something at the scene or information the other roommates had are pointing the cops at someone.

Time will tell, or not.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Supposedly one girl fought back so they say she may have the killer’s DNA under her fingernails. I am sure if that is true then they have that evidence by now.

That isn’t to say anyone she touched earlier wouldn’t have left DNA there too so they’ll need to take that into account, but that is what I read…

I have more confidence in LEOs than many here seem to. They’re being real careful about this and for VERY good reason.

It was in the low 20s between 3 and 4am on the morning of the 13th.
Normal people have a tendency to wear heavier clothing and maybe even gloves during those kinda temperatures.

Someone that sets out to do a little murdering when it's cold may do the same or even dress a bit heavier.

The old CSI classic, skin under the fingernails isn't nessasarly a given.

Neither is the jilted lover scenario.

Probably something at the scene or information the other roommates had are pointing the cops at someone.

Time will tell, or not.

Likewise:
They would have been under warm blankets or wearing warm PJ's. He'd have to initially strike hard to get through it and that doesn't lend to surgery. Also unknown is their sleeping positions. Unless they were passed out rather than sleeping, he'd have to get both of them in each room in a hurry to keep the other from waking up and fighting. To say that the killer picked his spots with all that is highly unlikely. He had to strike hard and fast to take out all of them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Its complicated, it had to be someone that knew all 4, one thing to attack two and leave, but then go to another floor in the building and kill them as well. Had to be someone that was jealous, ostracized by all four of the victims.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I should copy the link for this thread and send it to the Feebs and the Moscow PD???

Lotta good info here as to where they should be looking. whistle

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by johnn
Its complicated, it had to be someone that knew all 4, one thing to attack two and leave, but then go to another floor in the building and kill them as well. Had to be someone that was jealous, ostracized by all four of the victims.
It did?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sounds like Jack to me.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
#jackdidit

Black Cows Matter!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I don’t think the detectives need to look to far

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I don't think a pissed off ex could pull off something like this. Seems like a complete psychopath serial killer that might have killed before or a professional hitman..Someone with ice water in their veins for sure...

I don't see how a normal person who never killed before could snap so bad that they would use a medieval weapon like a knife instead of a gun...A normal person that just snapped would probably want to get in there, do the dirty deed and get out quickly, with as little trouble as possible, and I wouldn't think they would want to take the risk of using a knife when they could possibly get over powered or not know where to hit a person with a knife and possibly leave one of them alive by mistake.

If it was as simple as it being an ex friend/ boyfriend, etc, they'd probably be in custody already. This is like some MS13 gang crap or something. Stupid college kids messed with the wrong drug dealer or some crap.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/22/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I don't think a pissed off ex could pull off something like this. Seems like a complete psychopath serial killer that might have killed before or a professional hitman..Someone with ice water in their veins for sure...

I don't see how a normal person who never killed before could snap so bad that they would use a medieval weapon like a knife instead of a gun...A normal person that just snapped would probably want to get in there, do the dirty deed and get out quickly, with as little trouble as possible, and I wouldn't think they would want to take the risk of using a knife when they could possibly get over powered or not know where to hit a person with a knife and possibly leave one of them alive by mistake.

You sure seem to know a lot about the mind of a psychopathic serial killer shocked

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if one of the roommates or friends/neighbors got into some acid and honestly doesn’t remember going psycho. I’d suspect there would be evidence if so since someone in that state of mind probably wouldn’t be real meticulous in leaving no clues.

Some reports state a ‘mess’ of evidence was left behind and it would take authorities a while to sort it out, so who knows what is going on.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There have got to be some bloody shoe prints, and bloody fingerprints in that house.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
What are the odds this murder and the skinned and filleted dog three miles away are related?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
What are the odds this murder and the skinned and filleted dog three miles away are related?
I read somewhere that they have dismissed any connection between the two events.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As an aside, it’s gotta suck to be the owner of that house, clearly it was well-maintained. I dunno what they can do with it after this.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

You sure seem to know a lot about the mind of a psychopathic serial killer shocked

HA! I watch a lot of CSI, Law and Order, and Forensic Files. At any rate, just seems like common sense. If I'm going to kill 4 people, which I am not ever, my weapon of choice would not be a knife if I had better options. That's a little too up close and personal to me, but i'm not a crazy killer so what do I know? If it is a knife, it better be like a sword or spear or something, I wouldn't take that chance...I guess some average person could snap that bad...I mean that is some Medieval crap, why not an axe or a big sword or something? You'd have to really be one sick person or someone with past experience to use a knife...I wouldn't have the stomach for any of it..

You really think an Ex could snap that bad to kill 4 people with a knife and walk out and not be walking around like a zombie after doing something that heinous? After they come back to their senses I mean, they aren't going to be acting normal for sure.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/22/22.
Page 19 of 44 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, Ackman, 15 invisible), 1,605 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.