Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by himmelrr
Originally Posted by dale06
My two anti vax cousins died a slow death while being on a ventilator for a couple weeks. And as far as I know, they had no pre existing medical issues.
Would the vax have saved them, we will never know.

But you are insinuating they most likely would have survived. My mother died due to the pandemic but not from covid. To put it simply, It was because she got locked in the house, could not stay in her exercise routine and died from congestive heart failure after her legs filled with fluid. How many other elderly were sacrificed for the greater good.

I don’t mean to insinuate anything. The facts are, they were healthy normal early sixties in age, contracted covid. Went on ventilators and one died in about two weeks, the other in three weeks.
Feel free to say they died from covid, or something other than covid. They’re dead.

NRA Patron
BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My two anti vax cousins died a slow death while being on a ventilator for a couple weeks. And as far as I know, they had no pre existing medical issues.
Likely, treating the respiratory illness they suffered from would have saved them, e.g., Vitamin C, D, zinc, Ivermectin. I bet their kidneys were shut down at the hospital from being given remdesivir. This caused the lungs to fill with fluids. The ventilator then finished them off. This pattern (treatment protocol) was planned to kill as many as possible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The sad part is Ivermectin and hydroxyquinone might have. But, we know the real story on that too.

My son was going back and forth between the States and Canada for his job all during the "plandemic". He had to have all of the shots and do all of the tests to make these trips. He is 37. I worry every day for him just dropping over.

Since I have had blood clots in the past, it appears we (my family) may be prone to clots. I know they probably killed my dad, brother and mother. We are assuming a clot went to their hearts and that was that. There was no autopsy's since all 3 were getting medical treatment at their times of death.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 11/22/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Likely, treating the respiratory illness they suffered from would have saved them, e.g., Vitamin C, D, zinc, Ivermectin. I bet their kidneys were shut down at the hospital from being given remdesivir. This caused the lungs to fill with fluids. The ventilator then finished them off. This pattern (treatment protocol) was planned to kill as many as possible.
Exactly!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can’t find a place to watch it. They all have been turned off anybody have any fresh links?

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MPat70
How the hell did it violate YouTube's terms of service? Is telling the truth a violation of their terms of service?

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Can’t find a place to watch it. They all have been turned off anybody have any fresh links?
Click on the link in my original post, you can watch it there.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ironbender
What is it about Siskel? Ebert?

Yeah!

Is it about the shot I and my family never got?

Good.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You know very well I dont have TV.

I don’t know any such thing. You are a taker and fail to offer me a chance to visit you and hunt your spacious ranch when I am willing to trade you elk meat for that grainy beef you raise…

IIRC Jim’s cattle ain’t particularly wary, woulda been no trouble for you to shoot one. Prob’ly take a lot of elk meat to trade though, them cattle could dress out at hundreds of pounds easy.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Vents pushing high pressure and damaging lungs and Remdisivir killed more people than covid did, but hell, they got paid well for it.

They didnt want people taking Hydroxychloroquine or Horse wormer and dying or not. No money in that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/22/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was very trying to stick with it to they end, and being a great grandfather hearing about all those misscarrages and stillborn babies I almost lost it. All I can say is May God Have Mercy On There Souls For I wouldn't.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This right here. Firmly convinced hospitals killed more folks than covid did.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

True, but what most likely killed them was the ventilator the hospital put them on. I can tell you. Was in the COVID ICU almost every day I worked. Once they stopped putting everyone on vents, few died. I'm not blaming the docs at the local level, because thats what they were lead to believe they needed to do. Most figured it out though and stopped putting people on vents. Then they started walking out of the hospital a week later.

I saw only one anomaly at our hospital and that was a young healthy person with no risk factors die. Everyone else had multiple risk factors and were finished off by modern medicine. It's the anomalies though that the media beat the drums over and induced fear on the masses.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Those of you who got all the jabs and continue to support jabbing all the people on the planet .....

I only have this to say to you ..

I could tell you to drop dead, but I don't want to spoil YOUR ending for you !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by TF49
Fwiw….

Had a retired medical professional tell me a couple of days ago that there was no doubt in his mind that the Covid was a human engineered and a deliberately distributed “bio weapon.”

Later, I will get his thoughts on the vaccines.

I believe the virus was the fear and the vaccine is the bioweapon.
I feel sorry for those that gave in a took the vaccine.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Fwiw….

Had a retired medical professional tell me a couple of days ago that there was no doubt in his mind that the Covid was a human engineered and a deliberately distributed “bio weapon.”

Agree with this too. The vax is going to wipe more people out than covid ever could. Already happening all over

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Wave to Tim Walz for us.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The part where the Colonel says she worries we could have no military in four years........

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The ones who are still validating their reasoning for pushing the jab on themselves and others will never admit to their lack of critical thinking, if they don't see it at this point then they are basically stupid.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by K22
Fwiw….

Agree with this too. The vax is going to wipe more people out than covid ever could. Already happening all over

And our government gave the big pharmaceutical companies a pass on the liability of killing people, that's a freaking shame

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
604 members (2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,217
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.