Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
What’s weird is when an ignorantfuck like you tries to justify being forced by your government into taking part in human medical experiments. What’s weird is when an ignorantfuck like you thinks they have the moral high ground because you were “vaccinated” yet you’re still getting sick, you’re still transmitting it to others and you’re still symptomatic….in other words YOU ARE A GULLIBLE, IGNORANT, COWARDLY, DUMBFUCK. Pussies like you didn’t have the nuts to stand up for your family or yourselves..so you rolled over and let them have their way with you dipshits and now you try to play like you’re a big boy?….GMAFB, you cowered like the scared little pusssies you are and stood in line anxiously awaiting your chance to fall in lock step with whatever your government mandated. You couldn’t wait to virtue signal by getting your jab but unfortunately you dumbfucks breed with other dumbfucks creating a younger generation of young dumbfucks that did NOT have a choice in the matter yet you still shot your children up too. Great work dumbfuck!

There were some real men and women in your country that defied the bastards and fought back against tyranny but that ain’t you sweetheart, you are a coward and a pussy and you prove it with every post.

Now go get boosted and roll over ass up for your government…you fu.cking pussy.

What a nasty character you put on display, Ace, intolerant, abusive, ignorant, sanctimonious, self righteous.....a typical internet coward acting the tough guy, like a school yard bully boy.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Elvis
Right from the start nobody said the vaccine will prevent people getting Covid, but it will help you to not die.
Sure it will

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Docs told me I wuda died w/o shots.
I have conditions making me easy prey for COVID.
Of 43 people in the COVID ward I was the ONLY vaxed one.
While was there (6 weeks) 5 died.

Wife and I both vaxed and boosted to the max.
I caught it once.
She had it twice.

It's not like a polo or Smallpox vax.

Your body your choice until you infect others.

"A man has come to terms with life when he is willing to plant trees under whose shade he will never sit."
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
So 37 unvaxxed also didn’t die. I would also guess that God determines who dies or not . Not the doctors. Edk

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Or perhaps it is genetics, age and condition that determines who dies...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DBT
What’s weird is when an ignorantfuck like you tries to justify being forced by your government into taking part in human medical experiments. What’s weird is when an ignorantfuck like you thinks they have the moral high ground because you were “vaccinated” yet you’re still getting sick, you’re still transmitting it to others and you’re still symptomatic….in other words YOU ARE A GULLIBLE, IGNORANT, COWARDLY, DUMBFUCK. Pussies like you didn’t have the nuts to stand up for your family or yourselves..so you rolled over and let them have their way with you dipshits and now you try to play like you’re a big boy?….GMAFB, you cowered like the scared little pusssies you are and stood in line anxiously awaiting your chance to fall in lock step with whatever your government mandated. You couldn’t wait to virtue signal by getting your jab but unfortunately you dumbfucks breed with other dumbfucks creating a younger generation of young dumbfucks that did NOT have a choice in the matter yet you still shot your children up too. Great work dumbfuck!

There were some real men and women in your country that defied the bastards and fought back against tyranny but that ain’t you sweetheart, you are a coward and a pussy and you prove it with every post.

What a nasty character you put on display, Ace, intolerant, abusive, ignorant, sanctimonious, self righteous.....a typical internet coward acting the tough guy, like a school yard bully boy.

Yet accurate.

MAGA
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by DBT

Yet accurate.

So you say. Which given your bias doesn't mean much. Do you think your state and Fed governments are better?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

get the vax and 8 boosters and you will never catch or spread covid. And wear a hello Kitty mask. It blocks the virus

What a bloody dumb kahhunt

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RiddlerNumberOne
Docs told me I wuda died w/o shots.
I have conditions making me easy prey for COVID.
Of 43 people in the COVID ward I was the ONLY vaxed one.
While was there (6 weeks) 5 died.

Wife and I both vaxed and boosted to the max.
I caught it once.
She had it twice.

It's not like a polo or Smallpox vax.

Your body your choice until you infect others.

So the vax prevents transmitting the virus to others?

This has been proven to be the biggest lie. Do you have any studies that the VAx will save you if you get covid?

Of course not. Another weak anti science dumb kahunt

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT

get the vax and 8 boosters and you will never catch or spread covid. And wear a hello Kitty mask. It blocks the virus

What a bloody dumb kahhunt

Maybe you should have read what I said and based your response on that, and not on your own biased thinking. Which makes you the 'dumb kahunt,' arrogant Yank.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like a good Covid discussion. All the details & science aside, I hear Phizer is more than happy with the vaccines.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just for the hell of it, I looked up Covid numbers in NZ. A few years ago the semi-hottie was getting high marks for strict Covid restrictions. As I’ve said since early on, Covid is going to do what Covid does. Now I see plenty of active Covid cases in NZ.

When out & about I’ll watch the mask wearers, often on the chin, or the nose hanging out. I guess it’s their security blanket of sorts. I like the homemade cloth mask with the large gaps around the edges, more there to cover an ugly face.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by sourdough44
I like a good Covid discussion. All the details & science aside, I hear Phizer is more than happy with the vaccines.

...as are the manufacturers and suppliers of Invermectin out your way.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by sourdough44
Just for the hell of it, I looked up Covid numbers in NZ. A few years ago the semi-hottie was getting high marks for strict Covid restrictions. As I’ve said since early on, Covid is going to do what Covid does. Now I see plenty of active Covid cases in NZ.

When out & about I’ll watch the mask wearers, often on the chin, or the nose hanging out. I guess it’s their security blanket of sorts. I like the homemade cloth mask with the large gaps around the edges, more there to cover an ugly face.

I've never seen "Jacinda Ardern" and " semi-hottie" used in the same sentence.

Well?
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I think he meant she looked like an overheated Semi truck.

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Wow

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

I haven't even seen the movie "Sudden Death" yet. Might get a chance while I'm waiting for my next booster.

Well?
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1lesfox, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,898 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,357
Posts18,468,926
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.