Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 44 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 43 44
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Matlock would have already apprehended the suspect and retrieved a signed confession.

Columbo still scratching his forehead and asking another question.

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I don't think a pissed off ex could pull off something like this. Seems like a complete psychopath serial killer that might have killed before or a professional hitman..Someone with ice water in their veins for sure...

I don't see how a normal person who never killed before could snap so bad that they would use a medieval weapon like a knife instead of a gun...A normal person that just snapped would probably want to get in there, do the dirty deed and get out quickly, with as little trouble as possible, and I wouldn't think they would want to take the risk of using a knife when they could possibly get over powered or not know where to hit a person with a knife and possibly leave one of them alive by mistake.

You sure seem to know a lot about the mind of a psychopathic serial killer shocked

HA! I watch a lot of CSI, Law and Order, and Forensic Files. At any rate, just seems like common sense. If I'm going to kill 4 people, which I am not ever, my weapon of choice would not be a knife if I had better options. That's a little too up close and personal to me, but i'm not a crazy killer so what do I know? If it is a knife, it better be like a sword or spear or something, I wouldn't take that chance...I guess some average person could snap that bad...I mean that is some Medieval crap, why not an axe or a big sword or something? You'd have to really be one sick person or someone with past experience to use a knife...I wouldn't have the stomach for any of it..

You really think an Ex could snap that bad to kill 4 people with a knife and walk out and not be walking around like a zombie after doing something that heinous? After they come back to their senses I mean, they aren't going to be acting normal for sure.
Not necessarily a ex, could be someone they shunned for whatever reason, there is no good reason... guaranteed they are looking for a psycho and maybe no evident the person was so. Likely a introvert. A knife is relatively quiet, unlike a firearm, of which I am sure are plentiful in Idaho.

This person went fron one floor of the building to another floor, all 4 were friends. Didn't mess with the ones on the first floor... whom would have heard gunshots, drunk or not they would have been alerted before the killer went to next floor... and his next victim's would have been alerted as well.

Knife's are definitely up close and personal and require some planning.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by akasparky
I think you might start seeing news reports about Kaylee having a stalker.

The kids on the 4chan and reddit boards have been raging on this kid since day one, they know him.

I posted a link to his photos in a earlier post in this thread, it's the kid with the hoody at the food truck that the police say they've cleared. His name is also Jack, not to be confused with the ex boyfriend named Jack.

This is all total BS rumor, take it with a grain of salt.

The kids have been saying Kaylee reported 'food truck Jack' to the police for stalking a couple months ago, he lives real close by.

Ethan Chapin, the dead guy, supposedly reported 'food truck Jack' to his fraternity and he was supposedly kicked out.

The kids have also stated "food truck Jack" has a huge collection of knives.

They've had nothing positive to say about this kid while at the same time speak highly of Jack the ex boyfriend just like Kaylees parents do.

Food truck Jack took all his social media sites down as soon as the video of him at the food truck hit the news.
But not before the kids snagged a few images and posted them elsewhere. That's the images I posted the link to earlier, he's standing in the middle of a gut pile with bloody clothes on, he'd obviously just killed a elk and dressed it out. One of the images shows him packing out the rack from his elk.

I think the kids could just be biased because he hunts and they don't like him. As far as the stalking thing goes and Ethan reporting him to his fraternity, idunno, it's likely to all be BS biased rumors.

Just wanted to throw this out there if the news starts running with the stalking story and the name Jack comes up, it isn't going to be the ex boyfriend Jack they will be speaking of.

I think Jack the ex boyfriend is probably the one that used the girls phone to make the 911 call.
They say the girls called friends to the house before the 911 call was made, being they all knew Jack he may have been who they called for help.

Keep in mind, this is all hearsay BS thus far.

Two Jacks, food truck Jack looking suspicious as hell.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kappa8
Matlock would have already apprehended the suspect and retrieved a signed confession.

Columbo still scratching his forehead and asking another question.
laugh laugh

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
#WHEREWASJACK

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by johnn
Its complicated, it had to be someone that knew all 4, one thing to attack two and leave, but then go to another floor in the building and kill them as well. Had to be someone that was jealous, ostracized by all four of the victims.
Sounds like Jack to me.

Originally Posted by muleshoe
#jackdidit

Jack seems statistically likely, but I'm doubtful.

The crime scene is fixed in the sense that it contains (or does not contain) all of the evidence it ever will. There is no hurry to process the scene in the legal sense if they have probable cause for an arrest right NOW. They can arrest now on probable cause and finish processing the scene to beyond a reasonable doubt in the coming days or weeks.

However, they do not have a murder weapon, nor do they have any bloody clothing. Both of those things are VERY important pieces of evidence if they can be recovered.

Now, you take someone like Jack. If he did it, it was presumably a crime of passion or very hastily planned, meaning it wasn't done very well. He would likely have some cuts, scratches, or other marks on his hands and arms, which would be visible to police. There should be some kind of digital data (or maybe just odd inactivity) on his phone. The knife was either in his possession already (and probably known to his roommates because he didn't obtain it specifically to commit the murder) or he purchased it shortly before the killings (which LE have already looked into). In either case, they would have some indication that Jack owned a big knife of some kind. And its unlikely Jack would not act strangely if he had just murdered 4 people and had state and federal agents interrogating him.

In other words, if the killer is Jack, law enforcement likely has enough for probable cause to get a warrant for his residence and search his body for any wounds the victims may have caused. I promise you, law enforcement would not hold back to "build their case" or whatever else has been suggested if they had PC to arrest Jack and no murder weapon or bloody clothes. They would want to try and recover that evidence and any other evidence before it is disposed of. Yeah, they might have someone watching Jack to see if he takes a bag of trash out of the house or whatever, but meanwhile Jack could be cutting his clothes up into little bitty pieces and flushing them down the toilet, or filing his Ka-Bar into a pile of metal shavings, or destroying the evidence in any other number of ways. The cops want to get inside Jack's residence if they think he might be the killer, and will do so ASAP.

DNA data, in an expedited case, can be turned around in less than 24 hours. Cell data can be produced within minutes sometimes. Yes, it might take a while to get through ALL of it, but I promise these things have already been done:

1) Review of Jack's cell data, as well as the victims
2) DNA testing of victims' fingernails with comparison to Jack's DNA (voluntarily or via a warrant)
3) Intense vetting of Jack's alibi and his story of events leading up to that night
4) Approximate shoe size for Jack and the killer

If Jack did commit the murders, I have a real hard time believing they don't have probable cause for a search of his house yet.

I also have a hard time believing Jack would be able to "run the table" and stab all 4 people to death before anyone had a chance to get to their phone. There is an unsolved Oregon stabbing from last year that some are saying might be related if this is a serial killer. In that case, the killer stabbed the wife 19 times and she survived: https://people.com/crime/masked-intruder-stabbed-oregon-woman-19-times-killed-husband/

Point is, it is apparently not that easy to quickly kill someone with a knife. All of these Millennial/Gen-Z victims would have had their phones nearby. I think it is very likely Jack would have unknowingly left at least 1 of the 4 still alive, and that person would have called 911 or texted someone. And of course, they all knew who Jack was and could have identified him if he didn't have a mask on or if he said anything.

Instead, the police just EXPANDED the crime scene yesterday, 8 days after the killings. 8 days of media and lookey-loos coming by to try and see something about this infamous crime. God knows how contaminated that area probably is:

Law enforcement cordoned off a wide area behind a home on Monday in Moscow, Idaho, where four college students were stabbed to death eight days ago. 

The four University of Idaho students – Kaylee Goncalvez, Madison Mogen, Ethan Chapin, and Xana Kernodle – were found murdered on the second and third stories of that home just blocks from campus on Sunday, Nov. 13. 

The entrance to the back of the house is on the second level, and opens up to a parking lot and forested area, which was blocked off by police tape on Monday. 

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-police-expanding-crime-scene-site-college-students-murders

This tells me they don't have a suspect yet. Also tells me that they might have thought this was a pretty open-and-shut case initially, and they aren't solving it as quickly and easily as expected. Also tells me, as many have said on here, they are not the best investigators. How was the wooded area immediately in back of the house not secured earlier?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rumors, rumors, rumors!

Just to fuel the fire a little bit, have any of you followed the link to this kids hunting photos?

Did ya notice anything that might be special laying on the ground just below the gut pile, right of center?

You guys would never make good detectives.

Where's Dick Tracy when ya need him?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
LBJ was a nobody in Texas. Same as Biden was to Obama or Pence to Trump.

You say some really stupid schit and it gets more stupid by the week.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JeffA
Rumors, rumors, rumors!

Just to fuel the fire a little bit, have any of you followed the link to this kids hunting photos?

Did ya notice anything that might be special laying on the ground just below the gut pile, right of center?

Saw that. Started to post it last night but wasn’t sure it was the same kid as the food stand guy. If it is, I’m sure it will generate a conversation or two.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll say the food stand Jack looked very suspicious on that vid. Sure looked like he was tailing those girls.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akasparky
I think you might start seeing news reports about Kaylee having a stalker.

The kids on the 4chan and reddit boards have been raging on this kid since day one, they know him.

I posted a link to his photos in a earlier post in this thread, it's the kid with the hoody at the food truck that the police say they've cleared. His name is also Jack, not to be confused with the ex boyfriend named Jack.

This is all total BS rumor, take it with a grain of salt.

The kids have been saying Kaylee reported 'food truck Jack' to the police for stalking a couple months ago, he lives real close by.

Ethan Chapin, the dead guy, supposedly reported 'food truck Jack' to his fraternity and he was supposedly kicked out.

The kids have also stated "food truck Jack" has a huge collection of knives.

They've had nothing positive to say about this kid while at the same time speak highly of Jack the ex boyfriend just like Kaylees parents do.

Food truck Jack took all his social media sites down as soon as the video of him at the food truck hit the news.
But not before the kids snagged a few images and posted them elsewhere. That's the images I posted the link to earlier, he's standing in the middle of a gut pile with bloody clothes on, he'd obviously just killed a elk and dressed it out. One of the images shows him packing out the rack from his elk.

I think the kids could just be biased because he hunts and they don't like him. As far as the stalking thing goes and Ethan reporting him to his fraternity, idunno, it's likely to all be BS biased rumors.

Just wanted to throw this out there if the news starts running with the stalking story and the name Jack comes up, it isn't going to be the ex boyfriend Jack they will be speaking of.

I think Jack the ex boyfriend is probably the one that used the girls phone to make the 911 call.
They say the girls called friends to the house before the 911 call was made, being they all knew Jack he may have been who they called for help.

Keep in mind, this is all hearsay BS thus far.

Reddit boards lighting up about him too.

I went back and watched the entire food truck video last night (about 10 minutes). It's suspicious as hell.

The guy walks up next to one of the girls and as soon as they reach the crowd of people, the girls dart away and pretty much ignore him for the several minutes it takes to order and get their food.

Meanwhile, Jack #2 pulls his hood up and fades back. Someone in the line knows him and starts talking to him. Then the girls get their food and walk off. He notices they are gone, then heads out too, but in a different direction. By the time he leaves the screen, it looks like he is jogging.

Supposedly, he told the guy in the video that he was "making sure the girls got home safe" but it is pretty clear they did not want anything to do with him. They tried to get the heck out of there while he was distracted with the other guy, and didn't bother to say goodbye or anything.

From what has been released, this guy sounds the most probable to me.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rumors, rumors, rumors!

A couple of fixed blade knives used to dress out an elk. Kinda normal for hunters of big game to carry a knife or two, isn't it? wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Rumors, rumors, rumors!
Saw that. Started to post it last night but wasn’t sure it was the same kid as the food stand guy. If it is, I’m sure it will generate a conversation or two.

Must be this part of the image that's noticed.

[Linked Image]

Just because the kid chose to use the murder weapon I mean a big knife to butcher his elk don't make him all bad.

The kids on the posting boards are all treating him pretty mean too.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]Too much information, this guy's filling in blanks at best, if he really knows anything at all.

It does check out that his parents are doctors in Boise though.
They have a 5800sf home in the hills.

They say the cops were all over the kitchen window that's beside the sliding glass door dusting for fingerprints, they are posting these pictures...

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

They might be thinking somebody was watching them or came in that way, who knows...
The little finger emoji is pointing at a handprint on the sliding door after the dusting job.

I thought this picture they posted was sorta interesting, damn kids are nosey little buggers.
Kind looks like a inside view of the same thing you can see above the cops heads as they were fiddling around the outside of the window.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'll say the food stand Jack looked very suspicious on that vid. Sure looked like he was tailing those girls.

The kids are convinced of it, that's for sure.

The Grub Truck guys got ahold of the police and gave them their video the same morning as the murders.
They live stream on Twitch while they sell food, there's a rolling chat window while they live stream where they can chat up the kids and tell them where they are at and what they are serving.

This is the original video they gave the cops

It helped the cops to create a timeline so they knew where the girls were and when. They gave a copy to the press, we all saw it in the news. The cops stopped there with their investigation of the video.

The kids got enraged, called the cops, told them Kaylees stalker was shadowing her in the video, the cops hadn't noticed.
Really, I don't think anyone would if you didn't know who he was and it wasn't pointed out to you. The kids all knew him.
He just appears to be another kid lingering around the group on the sidewalk.

Next came this video, if you watch the lower left screen you'll see the two girls go darting out toward the street as if maybe their ride had arrived.

At that point Food Truck Jack completely looses interest in the gathering and takes off walking away.

So the police 'cleared' him, the girls left with their friend in a car and Jack left walking.

According to the kids on the posting boards they are still badgering the cops about this which may account for this...

Originally Posted by Fox News
Detectives investigating the brutal murders of four college students nine days ago in Moscow, Idaho, have "looked extensively" into tips that one of the victims had a stalker, but have not been able to verify the information, police said on Tuesday evening.

The Moscow Police Department said they've received "hundreds of pieces of information" related to Kaylee Goncalves potentially being stalked.
LINK

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ltppowell
LBJ was a nobody in Texas. Same as Biden was to Obama or Pence to Trump.
You say some really stupid schit and it gets more stupid by the week.
This. To say that about LBJ defies all evidence - nasty actor and very powerful.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Not either Jack or they would have nabbed his butt a long time ago.

Something weird though. The first reporting caller said "there is someone unconscious on the floor" Strange considering the amount of blood unless the caller was totally traumatized by the scene...from what I've heard of the crime scene, you would think the caller would be hysterical and find it hard to even get the words out.

Of course, we don't really know if we're hearing the truth...like the no dog connection, why would they blab to the perp or perps everything they know about the crime.

"an armed society is a polite society"
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by DryPowder
The experts seem divided.

Hell, they have no more of a clue than we who are guessing on this thread.

Lots of "might have been"s.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Definitely

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Something weird though. The first reporting caller said "there is someone unconscious on the floor" Strange considering the amount of blood unless the caller was totally traumatized by the scene...from what I've heard of the crime scene, you would think the caller would be hysterical and find it hard to even get the words out.

I can easily see a situation where the surviving female roommate got a peek of the situation and in an instant turned and made a retreat without getting a good view. No way she is going to start searching the house and investigating. The first thought could have easily been that there is a clear and present danger.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Whoever skinned and filleted that dog wanted to try something more thrilling.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Whoever skinned and filleted that dog wanted to try something more thrilling.

Yeah, I believe it's connected. Another psycho...These killers can be smart. A couple kids gooned up and passed out. Probably cased the place for a while and picked his time to commit. He'll do it again if given the chance.

How the authorities could initially tell the people there was no need to be alarmed is ludicrous! I would like to know how they arrived at that conclusion. Time to arm up and be vigilant.

"an armed society is a polite society"
Page 21 of 44 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

585 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 19rabbit52, 66 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,215
Posts18,447,345
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.