Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by rainshot
If DeSantis is so conservative, why would he not support Trump for another term? Why would he want to muddy the water and run against Trump? Any time you see a majority of media outlets support a republican for any office you must ask yourself Why would the leftist media do that.

its a valid question but I would ask this

if you were DeSantis and you saw Trump lose the last election to an incompetent Biden, (regardless of valid or not) and you saw the Republicans lose the Senate in the midterms showing that Trump didn't play the role of Kingmaker, what makes you believe that Trump can win the next election, when you just completely owned Florida and believe that you could do that with the rest of the nation?

from that standpoint, DeSantis might be asking why doesn't Trump step out of the way and not muddy up the waters for him?

I do believe that Trump and DeSantis both running is going to hurt the chances for a Republican president. I'm just not certain I see Trump being as popular as he was in 2020 when the 2024 election comes around.

Since Trump jumped on the running again notice first, DeSantis will probably hold off to see if something happens to Trump to determine he won't run. Then decide which way the winds are blowing. He really shouldn't have to do anything publicly until April/May timeframe.

Election fraud ISN'T losing. Incompetent Biden was fraudulently installed by the deep state and the traitorous media. HE DIDN"T WIN SCHITT! Certainly not an honest election.
We are no longer capable of voting our way out of the toilet bowl we're in.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As a resident of Florida I’ll be God Damned if I’m gonna bitch about Ron Fugking Desantis any time soon. If it wasn’t for him this state would be illegitimately blue. He’s a perfect example of what all you ass hurt, butt-fugks should be trying to achieve in your own states. It would fix this nation right up.

If he and Trump want to scrap politically I don’t give a fugk. That’s what alpha males do.

Trump will have my vote in the primaries, but either one will have my vote in the general election if they make it that far.

This should be the stance of everyone in this country, and if it isn’t, you’re a fugking idiot.

Get fugked with a Thanksgiving Turkey.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stevelyn
If DeSantis is so conservative, why would he not support Trump for another term? Why would he want to muddy the water and run against Trump? Any time you see a majority of media outlets support a republican for any office you must ask yourself Why would the leftist media do that.

if you were DeSantis and you saw Trump lose the last election to an incompetent Biden, (regardless of valid or not) and you saw the Republicans lose the Senate in the midterms showing that Trump didn't play the role of Kingmaker, what makes you believe that Trump can win the next election, when you just completely owned Florida and believe that you could do that with the rest of the nation?

from that standpoint, DeSantis might be asking why doesn't Trump step out of the way and not muddy up the waters for him?

I do believe that Trump and DeSantis both running is going to hurt the chances for a Republican president. I'm just not certain I see Trump being as popular as he was in 2020 when the 2024 election comes around.

Since Trump jumped on the running again notice first, DeSantis will probably hold off to see if something happens to Trump to determine he won't run. Then decide which way the winds are blowing. He really shouldn't have to do anything publicly until April/May timeframe.

Election fraud ISN'T losing. Incompetent Biden was fraudulently installed by the deep state and the traitorous media. HE DIDN"T WIN SCHITT! Certainly not an honest election.

If you haven’t figured it out, KWFA and his family are a bunch of Trump haters.

AKA fugking idiots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump did not loose to Biden in 2020. The election was rigged and stolen by fraudulent means.

True as a laser beam.

I doubt it.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
As a resident of Florida I’ll be God Damned if I’m gonna bitch about Ron Fugking Desantis any time soon. If it wasn’t for him this state would be illegitimately blue. He’s a perfect example of what all you ass hurt, butt-fugks should be trying to achieve in your own states. It would fix this nation right up.

If he and Trump want to scrap politically I don’t give a fugk. That’s what alpha males do.

Trump will have my vote in the primaries, but either one will have my vote in the general election if they make it that far.

This should be the stance of everyone in this country, and if it isn’t, you’re a fugking idiot.

Yup. But it's a challenge when most of the voters are dumbfahqs.

Z
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The only reason we can see any hope to restore the Republic is because of Trump.

He owns this war and it is being played out by the rule of law and it is being gradually won just as he wants it done.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The folks are seeing the light and getting his message.

Didnt Mayorkas just lie to congress. All in the Plan.

Its all driven byTrump and the Patriots plan.

From meetings with Mueller to reveal Ukraine and with McCarthy to trap the cabal.

Schiett is fixing to get real. Note the almost daily Terrorist Attacks.

Legal reaction to lost elections due to fraud still results in.... LOST ELECTIONS.

If anything is ever to be done about the cheating, it has to be done BEFORE the election, legislatively.

I can't call to mind where lawsuits over election fraud ever resulted in the cheater being removed, and the real winner being seated.

Sooner or later people may figure that out...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Well said. Trump 2024. DeSantis 2028 and 2032.
LOL

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I get it that the left and the media hates Trump. I find it odd that some on here seem to think they don't hate DeSantis. Anyone running against the left better have very thick skin. We need both Trump and DeSantis. I hope it works that way in some fashion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

AKA fugking idiots.

Another TDS victim? Tanks. I'll keep it in mind from now on. Makes'em about useful Liz Cheney.

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Longbob
I don't see a problem with the proposed law from the legislature. There are only a handful of states that have the resign to run laws in the first place. And some of those like Texas are fairly specific which offices are included and which are not. For example Ted Cruz did not have to resign when he was running for President.

^^^^^

I'll be voting for Trump again. That doesn't mean I think all competition should be shut off by any means necessary.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
I get it that the left and the media hates Trump. I find it odd that some on here seem to think they don't hate DeSantis. Anyone running against the left better have very thick skin. We need both Trump and DeSantis. I hope it works that way in some fashion.

The media is using Desantis now because he and Trump are competitors.

Once the primaries are over, whoever the winner is, the media will all out target him.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The only reason we can see any hope to restore the Republic is because of Trump.

He owns this war and it is being played out by the rule of law and it is being gradually won just as he wants it done.

The folks are seeing the light and getting his message.

Didnt Mayorkas just lie to congress. All in the Plan.

Its all driven byTrump and the Patriots plan.

From meetings with Mueller to reveal Ukraine and with McCarthy to trap the cabal.

Schiett is fixing to get real. Note the almost daily Terrorist Attacks.

Legal reaction to lost elections due to fraud still results in.... LOST ELECTIONS.

If anything is ever to be done about the cheating, it has to be done BEFORE the election, legislatively.

I can't call to mind where lawsuits over election fraud ever resulted in the cheater being removed, and the real winner being seated.

Sooner or later people may figure that out...

In the meantime, Keep your powder dry.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The media is using Desantis now because he and Trump are competitors.

Once the primaries are over, whoever the winner is, the media will all out target him.

This rings true to me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

deflave, thanks for your perspective here. I'm onboard with all that, except the turkey...we'll be eating our turkey the traditional way, thank you.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump did not loose to Biden in 2020. The election was rigged and stolen by fraudulent means.

ok, so what changes in 2024?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
DeSantis is the best Gov in the US...no question whatsoever...us in the other 49 should be so lucky. What I was trying to question...WHO is writing him the checks? And why? Do they expect him to beat Trump in a primary? Do they just want him to throw the wrench in Trumps gears? Let's just look at Ken Griffin, Citadel fund. If (big if) Citadel is heavily invested in Green industry what would benefit their investment the most? That's right, a Dem lock on congress and the white house...they own the green movement. The way to achieve an easy lock is not to give money to the donkey party...the best way is to give money to a spoiler(RDS) so the elephants go down fighting each other. We have to understand that governments and politicians to these world shakers like Griffin, Koch, Tudor etc are just little chess pieces in the world class game of unimaginable wealth pyramiding. Governments, regimes, politicians are small potatoes. The big boys are playing for all the marbles.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

AKA fugking idiots.

Another TDS victim? Tanks. I'll keep it in mind from now on. Makes'em about useful Liz Cheney.

I'm not sure why deflave feels the need to lie and create his narrative but just understand, that is what is he doing.

why speaks to his character, which apparently isn't much.

show me anywhere I have posted on here that shows I'm am a Trump hater or anywhere, and much less, how the hell would Deflave know anything about my family.

He's making up [bleep] and I don't understand why anyone tolerates a liar and schit stirrer.

I like DeSantis, I don't think Trump is as popular now as he was in 2020 and I think its going to be harder for him to win in 2024. Only a simple minded moron would equate that to be a Trump hater.

or a liar.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/23/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't see a problem with the proposed law from the legislature. There are only a handful of states that have the resign to run laws in the first place. And some of those like Texas are fairly specific which offices are included and which are not. For example Ted Cruz did not have to resign when he was running for President.
Bob, if you ask why change the law? It must occur to you that it is at least possible that DeSantis does not expect a win, and doesn't want to lose his day job as the Gov. In which case, it is an indicator that he does not expect to win...just siphon votes. Wall St has poured north of 200 million into his war chest as of the first of November. My final question has to be...is the 200 million for DeSantis to win? Or 200 million to make Trump lose? I really don't know, neither candidate has called me.

Again, I see no problem in changing the law. There are only 5 states that currently have the resign to run laws on the books. Even fewer that include the office of the Governor for example.

The last one I know of that expected to win was Hillary. I don't think Trump expected to win, but he did. I don't see how expecting or not expecting has much to do with it in the first place. You never know and it is the legislature that is proposing the law.

Even as a Texas resident I prefer to see DeSantis as President if it wasn't Trump, but at a minimum I don't want to see him out of both offices. He has been a great Governor for Florida and I feel that helps the rest of the country.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Bob, if you ask why change the law? It must occur to you that it is at least possible that DeSantis does not expect a win, and doesn't want to lose his day job as the Gov. In which case, it is an indicator that he does not expect to win...just siphon votes. Wall St has poured north of 200 million into his war chest as of the first of November. My final question has to be...is the 200 million for DeSantis to win? Or 200 million to make Trump lose? I really don't know, neither candidate has called me.

Tough call, but if we look at the extent of the election fraud in todays America, we can clearly see that "winning" is no longer a reality, candidates are "selected" by the powers that be. Spending Money on campaigns, making speeches and kissing babies is old school and is now considered a waste of time. Think basement Biden, Hobbs, Whitmer, Fetterman, just to name a few.

So why the need for all this money? Cheating is the new normal and it isn't free or cheap, those that control the machines, the drop boxes, the printers, the Mules, etc. ALL need to be paid.

DeSantis doesn't need to spend this money to "win" if he has been "selected" by the RNC, but he can use this money to do the RNC's bidding, that is to humiliate Trump and remove the MAGA Thorn from the RNC's side.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 52 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,241
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.