Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump’s candidates did well in the midterm elections everywhere they didn’t use machines. Why doesn’t that register with anyone?

Yep. With millions moving out of the NE the Rs almost won in several strong Blue states.

NY Gov won by 2 rigged points.

People need to get a clue.

Didnt Kash say we got them on this election rigging.

Lindell said re the rigging, They got caught.

Mike Flynn said re the fraud, We have people all over this.

Trumps prophecy of fixing this so it never happens again is facilitated by this fraudulent election cycle.

Qs promise to destroy the DNC is coming.

When its all revealed the folks will demand Voter ID.

The odds are DeSantis is working with Trump to draw out the anti Trump Rs.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/23/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Longbob, I am not saying it's good or bad to change the law, it's immaterial, what it does hint at is MOTIVE. Is RDS in it for the win? or as a spoiler and wants to keep his day job after he sucks votes away from Trump? It's not about the law...it's about motive, why is RDS preparing to lose?

Last edited by flintlocke; 11/23/22.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Longbob, I am not saying it's good or bad to change the law, it's immaterial, what it does hint at is MOTIVE. Is RDS in it for the win? or as a spoiler and wants to keep his day job after he sucks votes away from Trump? It's not about the law...it's about motive, why is RDS preparing to lose?

Ummm, because the elections are rigged so no R can ever win again?
I read that right here somewhere.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford

OH, they can "win" just as long as it is not Trump, he/she is Establishment Approved" and capable of out bidding the Democrats for control of the Election Fraud apparatus that is in control.

In other words, Instead of Cheating to remove Trump and his MAGA candidates, The RNC will have to Cheat to win.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Take note of all these worthless cock suckers like KWFA that bitch about Trump non-stop and post their endless concerns about his running again.

Then they punctuate it all with “but I voted for him.”

Uh-huh. Sure you did.

Fugking idiots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Take note of all these worthless cock suckers like KWFA that bitch about Trump non-stop and post their endless concerns about his running again.

Then they punctuate it all with “but I voted for him.”

Uh-huh. Sure you did.

Fugking idiots.

Rush had a name/term for that.
Can't benember what it was.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

OH, they can "win" just as long as it is not Trump, he/she is Establishment Approved" and capable of out bidding the Democrats for control of the Election Fraud apparatus that is in control.

In other words, Instead of Cheating to remove Trump and his MAGA candidates, The RNC will have to Cheat to win.

You've been on this non-stop for the past month+ how the midterms would all be lost due to election fraud.
Trump wasn't on a single ballot.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
also take note of lying schit stirrers who talk about someone's family

while I don't think I talk about Trump non-stop, I don't really give a phug if I do or don't, this is a message board.

and at the end of the day, voting for Trump is all any of you big talkers are going to do, which is what 99% of us on here will do if he gets the nomination.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/23/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA

while I don't think I talk about Trump non-stop, I don't really give a phug if I do or don't, this is a message board

and at the end of the day, voting for Trump is all any of you big talkers are going to do, which is what 99% of us on here will do if he gets the nomination.

Sure thing, ass hole.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

You've been on this non-stop for the past month+ how the midterms would all be lost due to election fraud.
Trump wasn't on a single ballot.

LOL
Trump and the MAGA agenda was on every ballot where he endorsed and campaigned for MAGA candidates.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

while I don't think I talk about Trump non-stop, I don't really give a phug if I do or don't, this is a message board

Sure thing, ass hole.

you're not a big fan of a mirror being held up to you, especially when it shows you as a lying schit stirrer.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Voting for MAGA and making kindling with only a hatchet.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Everybody stand aside…don’t oppose Trumps campaign for president…🙄 DeSantis is a deep state/Wall street plant… 🤣… NEWS FLASH!!! Expect Pence, Haley, Pompeo and others to run… the good news is that they ALL have about another year and a half to make their case on why we should elect them to be the Republican candidate…

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
As a resident of Florida I’ll be God Damned if I’m gonna bitch about Ron Fugking Desantis any time soon. If it wasn’t for him this state would be illegitimately blue. He’s a perfect example of what all you ass hurt, butt-fugks should be trying to achieve in your own states. It would fix this nation right up.

If he and Trump want to scrap politically I don’t give a fugk. That’s what alpha males do.

Trump will have my vote in the primaries, but either one will have my vote in the general election if they make it that far.

This should be the stance of everyone in this country, and if it isn’t, you’re a fugking idiot.

Get fugked with a Thanksgiving Turkey.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The media is using Desantis now because he and Trump are competitors.

Unless I missed where DeSantis announced a run for the presidency, this competition between them is nothing more than a Bolshevik media creation.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The media is using Desantis now because he and Trump are competitors.

Unless I missed where DeSantis announced a run for the presidency, this competition between them is nothing more than a Bolshevik media creation.
Wrong

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If Trump can’t secure the nomination, would he run third party?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sure thing, ass hole.

you're not a big fan of a mirror being held up to you, especially when it shows you as a lying schit stirrer.

That’s called projection.

You can’t stand being called out for what you are which is an anti-Trump POS.

If you don’t like it, I don’t give a fugk. Your posts prove that it’s true.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
If Trump can’t secure the nomination, would he run third party?

Here’s another concern trolling, anti-Trump, POS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sure thing, ass hole.

That’s called projection.

You can’t stand being called out for what you are which is an anti-Trump POS.

If you don’t like it, I don’t give a fugk. Your posts prove that it’s true.

at the end of the day, I'm not the one lying and bringing people's family into it.

that's called character

and if you don't like it, I don't give a fugk. Your posts prove that what I'm saying is true, You have none.

I'm not sure why you've turned into stalking me on here and have to comment on every post I make, but its come to the point that you have to lie and be a general scumbag to do it. Its a bad look.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/23/22.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
634 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 54 invisible), 2,890 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.