I am MAGA.
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
If Trump can’t secure the nomination, would he run third party?
That would guarantee even Biden could win for the Dems.

Another Ross Perot!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
All of this is a cede mic if we don’t have serious overhaul of our election system the way that Florida has

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Audit after audit showed paper ballots exist for the votes recorded and reported by Dominion.

Conclusion: Repubs need to learn how to "harvest" votes in battleground states.

We can all dream of voter ID, and elimination of mail in ballots. But it ain't gonna happen in any state that matters.

This from someone who has shown ID every two years at the polls for as long as I can remember.

I would like the opportunity to vote for Trump in 2024. But the RNC will never allow him on the ballot. DeSantis is not bad as an alternative.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I like DeSantis and Trump.

And Rand Paul and Costco.
I’ll just add Amazon to that and corned beef hash.

Just that

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The most reliable voting block are PO’d people.

I don’t think President Trump could win in 2024, comes to a choice I’d vote DeSantis.
Surprise Surprise ! Covtard!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Another Ross Perot!
It’s all ready a guaranteed win. Nothing has changed since the massive 2020 theft, crept maybe more sophisticated

The DeSantis War if it materializes will not be a battle for the White House, but rather a battle to stop the MAGA movement within the Party.

This is all about saving The Party and has nothing to do with America

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love when COVTARDS tell us what is and isn’t a winning strategy.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Another Ross Perot!
It’s all ready a guaranteed win. Nothing has changed since the massive 2020 theft, crept maybe more sophisticated

The DeSantis War if it materializes will not be a battle for the White House, but rather a battle to stop the MAGA movement within the Party.

This is all about saving The Party and has nothing to do with America

The best thing for America is if Desantis comes out publicly and says he will not primary against Trump. Then let the libtard/covtard/uketard fägs find another puppet to try and use to drive a wedge into the GOP and fracture the vote.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
The most reliable voting block are PO’d people.

I don’t think President Trump could win in 2024, comes to a choice I’d vote DeSantis.
Surprise Surprise ! Covtard!

OMG, for a moment there I thought this was gonna be the dreaded Campfire pile-on shocked but then I cannot tell if you’re a ‘Flave sockpuppet or not.

In my last post I referenced why I took the shots even though I dunno if they worked or not but I’d like to continue as to why I’d actually do something as nuts as drinking water straight out of a muddy West African stream, repeatedly.

Peace Corps policy said boil all your drinking water of course. But in my area the only fuel was firewood and I was competing for the same with 2,000 people, try doing that for your daily drinking water.

Actually drinking weren’t the only risk, schistosomiasis, a flatworm blood parasite larvae in the water would burrow through human skin on contact, the infection rate was close to 100% in my area. Merely bathing or any skin contact with water could get ya infected as happened to a friend of mine.

Most of the year I got my water along with lizard poop off of the roof when it rained. Dry season I was SOL.

Fortunately there was a little stream coming out of the forest where I was, nobody upstream, musta been spring- fed as it flowed all through the dry season. 99% of what ya gotta really worry about in stream water comes from other humans ( mere giardia and most forms of dysentery don’t count). There was no one upstream.

Ah, the good ol’ days...... 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump did not loose to Biden in 2020. The election was rigged and stolen by fraudulent means.

True as a laser beam.

I doubt it.

Hyperbole aside, got evidence?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sure. All the [bleep] that didnt vote for Trump.

If we really....REALLY thought they flat stole it...then we deserve what we got. Because no one lifted a finger.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
trump is an expert at derailing himself with out any help. if he could have moderated his ego and his mouth just a little bit he could have been one of the best presidents ever. But he likes being the A-hole, gets a boost out of pissing people off. You can get away with it in business when your the boss and you got the money- doesn't work in politics.

I've said it before, if trump is the candidate we lose. He "lost" against Biden and there is not likely to be a weaker candidate ever again.

Better a moderate Desantis than a woke democrat any day of the week.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I can't believe that anyone thinks there will ever be a republican or so-called republican in the white house ever again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The people implying the media likes DeSantis are delusional. They hate DeSantis. They just hate Trump more which is why he's their primary target. And if it seems like they're going easy on DeSantis it's because they would love for him to run and have Trump and DeSantis destroy each other in the primary. If Trump bows out or DeSantis gets the nomination, the media will shift into hi gear hate DeSantis mode.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If you couldn't come to believe Saint DeSantis was a Wall St financed uniparty spoiler to wreck Trump in '24...how do you explain the move to change the law in Fla so he doesn't have to resign the Governors position to run for President?

You don't live in FL so why do you care what FL does? Worry about your own state.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
All of this is a cede mic if we don’t have serious overhaul of our election system the way that Florida has
At first I thought "wow, this guy speaks Latin" then I realized you misspelled academic.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Are you guys sure the DemocRATS aren't behind pushing De Santis for a Presidential run in 2024, to split the Republican Party, so ANY democRAT they throw on stage will win by default? Due to a split Republican party.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sure. All the [bleep] that didnt vote for Trump.

If we really....REALLY thought they flat stole it...then we deserve what we got. Because no one lifted a finger.

As evidence goes, that reply set a new standard for lameness. Evidence has times, places, numbers, events, like 2000 Mules, or losing 18 of 19 bellwether counties, that sort of thing. And if you think no one lifted a finger, you are woefully uninformed, like, multiple states taking the entire issue to SCOTUS. "Come on maaan."

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
If DeSantis is so conservative, why would he not support Trump for another term? Why would he want to muddy the water and run against Trump? Any time you see a majority of media outlets support a republican for any office you must ask yourself Why would the leftist media do that.
Because Trump isn't electable at this point. The moderates needed to win now days will not vote for him regardless of how bad Biden and the Dems have been.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1234, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 71 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,810
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.