Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey Beav, I’m an honorary Oregonian now. I’m gonna fly out and poop on your sidewalk!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Going to email the rest of your list tonight.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Hey Beav, I’m an honorary Oregonian now. I’m gonna fly out and poop on your sidewalk!

LMFAO...

If you can find an open spot to drop a turd in Portland that doesn’t have a homeless tent or a dung pile already. You’re welcome to take a dump...Portlandlandia, obviously won’t mind.

Thanks again for all the support, Jack. It means a lot to me and those like me trying to make our Liberals eat their own shît.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

And when you do show up at the coast and get shown a good time.
The Beaver has worked his ass off on this guys and it’s coming to a state near you. I urge everyone to pass this along to family and friends no matter what state they reside in. As has been said already this is just the opening volley and needs to be squashed. If we can beat it here and they come to you next we will be fighting beside you guaranteed.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Gents,

I’ve been apart of this community of outspoken, generous, kind, and yes, hateful group of Fire members for almost 5 years.

I’ve made some good friends here. Met several of you in person and exchanged information on hunting and shooting with more than I can count...In a sad way, I guess, the Fire and it’s members have become a close friend to me. “What a loser” Flavor would say. I really don’t care if he was to say it. I like Travis, always have.

Here’s the deal. I’ve answered calls for help from members when they have asked for it, I’ve sent money, gave away gear to those asking for help and never said a word about it. But, now I’m in a bad situation with a anti-gun law that was placed on the ballot by a large group of lying mother fckr’s who didn’t explain the entirety of the ballot while getting signatures at our Fairs, store fronts, and open markets.

These volunteers were largely financed by Michael Bloomberg’s EveryTown For Gun Safety a nonprofit organization. Bloomberg, along with a woman who lives in Seattle who married a CEO of MicroSoft made a single donation of $750k to help make Ballot Measure 114 a law here in Oregon.

Fortunately, it’s an unconstitutional law. But that doesn’t matter. 114 becomes a law in Oregon on Dec. 8th. Time will determine what happens in the courts when this law get’s brought before the 9th Circuit for review. This legal fight is happening right now. The first of several lawsuits were filed yesterday. A big check was written and sent by Oregon Firearms Federation several days ago to the attorneys. More checks will be written to other law firms filing suits.

This is why I need everyone’s help by spending 10 minutes of your time emailing the companies I provided, along with the links to there contact information. Hell, I even wrote a couple of paragraphs that you can cut/paste to your email and hit send. I realize not everyone has disposable income, but if you do, a small donation to Oregon Firearms Federation Education will help keep the legal war fund churning. If you select the ‘Education Fund’ on the drop down, it’s tax deductible as well.

Here’s the link to donate.

https://oregonfirearms.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/70447/Default.aspx

I’ve read too many times the bitching, complaining and threats made by many members here on what they would do to protect their Liberties and 2A. Well, here’s you chance to actually do something beside bitch. This fight isn’t just an Oregon problem. It’s a nationwide issue that some of you will be facing in the future.

That’s why it’s so important that a Liberal POS State like Oregon beats these ass-holes in court and sends them a message that if Oregon will kick you in the ass, what will happen in Arizona, Colorado, Virginia or any other State that has too much Blue voters?

10 minutes of your time or your wallet. What’s says all of you? You want to fight or just bitch?

-Beaver

HERE IS THE LIST OF COMPANIES TO EMAIL

Gerber Knives

https://www.gerbergear.com/en-us/support/contact

Nosler

https://www.nosler.com/contact-nosler.html

Danner Boot

https://support.danner.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010816074-What-is-Danner-s-mailing-address-

Leatherman Tool

https://www.leatherman.com/customerservice-contactus.html

Kershaw Knives

https://kershaw.kaiusa.com/customer-service

Benchmade Knives

https://www.benchmade.com/contact

Leupold Scopes

https://www.leupold.com/contact

Sig Sauer Optics

https://www.sigsauer.com/contact

Columbia Sportswear

https://investor.columbia.com/company-information/contacts

MOA Rifles

https://www.moarifles.com/contact/

You can copy and paste this below...or, use your own words, if you prefer.

If you donated money or sent emails, please post that you did. Thank you for your help!

- x x x - Cut/Paste 👇🏽 - x x x -

You as a company didn’t do enough to stop Ballot Measure 114 from becoming an unconstitutional law aimed at the law abiding citizens of Oregon.

Now you have a choice to make. Either support the legal fight to have this unconstitutional law overturned by donating your money to Oregon Firearms Federation using the link below

https://oregonfirearms.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/70447/D

Or, if you choose not to help the millions of hunters, sport shooting, and gun enthusiasts in Oregon who voted against this unconstitutional law. Me and my family will never buy another product made by your company.

Sincerely,

One of Millions

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Will hit all those emails and have Wife wire a fight contribution, Thanks for the hit Beav.

Stand strong together men, the wish/wash weak will be the first to go, dont be one.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
Will hit all those emails and have Wife wire a fight contribution, Thanks for the hit Beav.

Stand strong together men, the wish/wash weak will be the first to go, dont be one.

This is the guy you want on your side. Thanks for all you did for us Gunner.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think most would agree that Portland is ground zero of the communist attack on democracy and unfortunately have a strong foothold there. This, coupled with the pathetic attitude a few members from there had/have makes it tough for a lot of folks to see the forest for the trees. The simple facts are this, a win against the 2nd amendment in Oregon is bad for every single one of us, like it or not, whether you’re in Missouri, Arkansas, Florida, Wyoming, Kentucky, Virginia etc.
It’s time to put personal feelings aside, and instead of laughing at the plight of the real gun owners in Oregon that are actually fighting this Bullscheit and reach out with some support. If you can’t send money to OFF or the other Orgs fighting this, get online and send emails to all those businesses Beav took a lot of time to list and even post links too. Do your part.
You don’t want to wind up like Ballz and wind up with a Huge cock sticking out of your forehead after you point fingers and laugh at these guys and then it happens in your state, and except for a VERY few that are pretty safe for awhile, it CAN happen in your state. Millions are being spent by liberal pukes like Bloomberg to limit your rights, the left is working extremely hard while we laugh. It’s time to put some effort in to setting them back everywhere they rear their ugly heads.
Time to join together and show them the whole country is behind defeating this measure.

Great post Jack!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

Appreciate your support and efforts G5.

- Beav

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I'll shoot out a bunch of emails today as well.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
There’s an awful lot of members here who haven’t said a word on this thread.

I guess most of you just stopping by are the silent type who likes to quietly help others fight 2A without letting on that you did anything….Am I right?

Or are you the type that just runs your mouth endlessly here about politics, but asked to spend 10 minutes emailing companies where the link to each company, and what you can put on your email to say is already provided to make it easier for you to help.

But even that isn’t enough to get some help outta everyone here?….We are all lost in this fight, because you as a collective group sure talk a big story of action, but can’t even find 10 minutes of you time to help.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I'll shoot out a bunch of emails today as well.

Thanks, Skank for stepping in to help!

Companies don’t like hearing from 1000’s of pissed off people. These Oregon companies need to know they fûcked up and need to help fix the mess they helped make into a reality.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You don’t want to wind up like Ballz and wind up with a Huge cock sticking out of your forehead after you point fingers and laugh at these guys

That's your takeaway? Really? Or are you just capitalizing on the situation to your advantage?

I pointed out how communists don't give two schits about peaceful protests. And they don't.

Prove that wrong. And quit making it something it never was for your own agenda.

LOL
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
0 for 7 on free stuff I tried guys sorry..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I guess most of you just stopping by are the silent type who likes to quietly help others fight 2A without letting on that you did anything….Am I right?

Or are you the type that just runs your mouth endlessly here about politics, but asked to spend 10 minutes emailing companies where the link to each company, and what you can put on your email to say is already provided to make it easier for you to help.

But even that isn’t enough to get some help outta everyone here?….We are all lost in this fight, because you as a collective group sure talk a big story of action, but can’t even find 10 minutes of you time to help.

🦫

Remember when Washington passed 1639?? The collective group here shrugged their shoulders told folks in Washington good luck hopefully you win court. But now it’s in your back yard none of us are not doing enough to bail you guys out of this??

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

🦫

Remember when Washington passed 1639?? The collective group here shrugged their shoulders told folks in Washington good luck hopefully you win court. But now it’s in your back yard none of us are not doing enough to bail you guys out of this??

Yup, you’re not doing enough!

I actually don’t remember Washington State members calling out for our help. Maybe the WA. Guys didn’t do a good job putting the word out on the Fire. You obviously remember, so what did you do?

Did it get challenged in court for being unconstitutional? If it did, what was the outcome?

Remember Virginia and Jackmountain, Cash, G500, and others hammering away about Northam and his group trying to disarm law abiding citizens? I didn’t fly out but $500 dollars of my money went into the VCDL war fund. I did something more than just ignore or do a slow drive-by on their threads and look the other way.

Don’t be a dick on this, John. You either see the benefits of helping to overturn 114 in court and send a good message to anti-gun orgs - that Oregon, as lame and Blue as they come will beat you in court, other States will as well.

Thanks for the bump, Nugs

🦫

“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

🦫

I actually don’t remember Washington State members calling out for our help. Maybe the WA. Guys didn’t do a good job putting the word out on the Fire. You obviously remember, so what did you do?

Did it get challenged in court for being unconstitutional? If it did, what was the outcome?

Remember Virginia and Jackmountain, Cash, G500, and others hammering away about Northam and his group trying to disarm law abiding citizens? I didn’t fly out but $500 dollars of my money went into the VCDL war fund. I did something more than just ignore or do a slow drive-by on their threads and look the other way.

Don’t be a dick on this, John. You either see the benefits of helping to overturn 114 in court and send a good message to anti-gun orgs - that Oregon, as lame and Blue as they come will beat you in court, other States will as well.

🦫

First thing you need to do is educate the 30%-40% people in supposed red counties that voted for this.. I’m not losing sleep anytime soon over this. Our rights to firearm ownership in Alaska is enshrined in our state constitution.

Article I, § 19 of the Alaska Constitution provides:
“A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the State or a political subdivision of the State.”

I wish you all the best of luck…. Besides only company I buy from on that list is Nosler. So I might send them an email see where they stand on this. But I’m going to guess they are fudds like others in Deschutes County.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Nugget,

You’re correct as far as ‘Red’ parts of our State not pulling at least 80% against this law. The Coast is a prime example.

While my county on the Coast held Red and won. The other two of three Coastal counties didn’t win. It’s decided that Covid brought PDX refugees into our Coastal communities. They bought property and decided to live and vote as they did in Portland metro.

I agree that Oregon is a lost cause. I’ve never once said it wasn’t. But what I am saying, and why I’m being an ass-hole to guys I like, such as Travis is - I want Oregon to win in court to get this unconstitutional law overturned in the worst way. Not just for me but for other States they will target.

I want a court win to slam these fûcks in their anti-gun, anti-2A faces, so they understand it’s not ever gonna be easy to change our Constitution through political theater and lies.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by 79S

🦫

🦫

Holy schidt, you don't remember 1639 and the affect it had? Good luck on overturning 114, as it is a fu cked situation. Emails to companies isn't going to do anything though. Those companies should be doing their part in anus protectus anyway. They have high dollar lawyers, if they are not smart enough to use them, then they will surely perish.. I helped to do my part by telling all my Oregon friends to vote against the POS bill 114. It is unconstitutional. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Why did it pass in Oregon? You tell me..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
You are spot on Mark if it can be beat here it will help the next states on the list. It’s not out of the realm to think with the current idiots in power to see it as a chink in the gun owners armor and try to pull something on a national scale.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 75 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.