Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Considering Bundy got about 10% for Governor in one of the most conservative states in the nation.

I will guess that Trump's hardcore MAGA base makes up 20% +/- 5% across the nation.

Has anyone seen an accurate poll?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I have never met an Amican.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
What’s an Amican, Covtard?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Doesn’t matter until vote counting is made reliable

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Third parties never work; they just divide the vote, giving the apposing party the victory.

DF

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its simple.

Just fugging vote for the guy that can do the job.

Dont stay home.

Dont pout about Tweets.

Dont vote for Biden.

Dont vote Independent.

Dont be the "conservative" that the Dems are counting on.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not enough to get him elected unfortunately.
Buncha fundamentalist boomers couldn’t get over the “grab em by the pussy” clip. Stupid white people.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Buncha fundamentalist boomers couldn’t get over the “grab em by the pussy” clip. Stupid white people.

Nah....let those stupid fugging white people off the hook by blaming everything on the "steal".

These fugging pricks would really appreciate it.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The OP is working up a strawman. That's what he does.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.

Last edited by MPat70; 11/23/22.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I have never met an Amican.
Jim, I fixed it just for you.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Fundamentalist were a core part of Trumps base. I consider myself a fundamentalist both biblically and constitutionally. When voting it’s the Constitutional aspect that I vote for and it generally meshes with the biblical side. More than any democrat.

I’m far from a perfect Christian even if there were such a thing. I believe in the Bible as written and I believe in the Constitution as written, hence a fundamentalist. When you change it to fit your wants they lose all meaning. They both say what they say take it or leave it. The Constitution is especially clear and easily understood without wiggle room.

I don’t care how nice a candidate is, or their appearance, or their charisma. Most fundamentalist are high information issue oriented voters that vote for the candidate that will implement correct policies. It’s what matters to them by definition of being fundamentalist and policy driven.

It’s the low information not paying attention “middle of the road, milk toast voters” that vote personality over policy.

Trump was the best President in my lifetime. I liked his mean quotes. Fighting back is exactly what the right needs. We’re all sinners with character flaws. Our Founders wrote the Constitution with that very understanding in mind. It’s the commie left that believes people are fundamentally good and that government can be trusted with more power “to do the right thing and help people.” Our Founders understood that people are inherently flawed and so are the governments comprised of those people. That government should therefore ensure liberty but otherwise mostly stay out of the way.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.
So why couldn't he win over a [bleep] like bidenj

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

I agree ^

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I

That's why I asked about a poll. There are a lot of us who will vote for who ever has the R behind his name. I mean, Hell it beats the alternative.

I do not think Trump could even take Idaho's or Wyoming's EC votes as third party.

But, if he got 20 million votes, it would destroy any chance of another Republican winning the national election.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Not enough

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by blanket

Folks didn't vote for Joe they voted against DJT but then if you need to be told that odds are you will never understand anyway

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

He would definitely give a new party a fighting chance at relevance.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by blanket

Folks didn't vote for Joe they voted against DJT but then if you need to be told that odds are you will never understand anyway
2016, Just as many were voting against Hillary. Trump rode in on the perfect storm. And he was the man for the job. Liberal media crucified him and was fully responsible for those who were anxious to vote against Trump in 2020.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Enough for the Democrats to win without cheating.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,626
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.