Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

I haven't even seen the movie "Sudden Death" yet. Might get a chance while I'm waiting for my next booster.

Brave front ya attempt fella, but we all know you are shi tting bricks right now ....

I'd tell you to drop dead ..... but don't want to spoil "your ending" .....

Have a bloody clot good day, mate

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
BP-B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord

I haven't even seen the movie "Sudden Death" yet. Might get a chance while I'm waiting for my next booster.

Brave front ya attempt fella, but we all know you are shi tting bricks right now ....

I'd tell you to drop dead ..... but don't want to spoil "your ending" .....

Have a bloody clot good day, mate

With every booster I get, your Karen-ism just gets worse and worse. You need to get that attended to, you're almost a total vagina now.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You will be fine Mausermaa'm, it is afterall

Safe and Effective

Last edited by kenjs1; 11/23/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
You will be fine Mausermaa'm, it is afterall

Safe and Effective

I feel great and am doing fine. I don't seem to have the same level of concern or fear that you gals have - maybe you lot could use a vaccination shot yourselves to magnetically clot up the massively excessive amounts of estrogen that you lot seem to have.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Vagina , estrogen ... lol !

Seems that all the scared pussy bois lined up in terror for their toxxine shots just because their pedo gov officials told them to . where's ya balls ?

all over a cough n sneeze flu that won't kill you but those jabs you bent over for certainly will, just a matter of time

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Vagina , estrogen ... lol !

Seems that all the scared pussy bois lined up in terror for their toxxine shots just because their pedo gov officials told them to . where's ya balls ?

all over a cough n sneeze flu that won't kill you but those jabs you bent over for certainly will, just a matter of time

SwampKaren, you don't seem to realise that you are the one flittering around the forum site providing endless data for expounding your emotional insecurities. Life after menopause must be difficult for you. Do you also use a bidet?

Well?
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Sudden death for 19 to 39 year olds at an unbelievable high. These are the healthiest people by statistic. What they have in common was being forced to take the vaccine.
I’m just reporting what the medical experts have confirmed. Please don’t kill the messenger. Edk

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ERK
Sudden death for 19 to 39 year olds at an unbelievable high. These are the healthiest people by statistic. What they have in common was being forced to take the vaccine.
I’m just reporting what the medical experts have confirmed. Please don’t kill the messenger. Edk

Not over here.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-1...ovid-19-vaccine-safety-report-23-09-2022

Are you sure that you guys are not actually dying of gunshot wounds?

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ERK

Not over here.

the kneegoers & phaggots are .... killed by their own

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ERK

Not over here.

SwampButtKaren, wouldn't that apply more so to your country? We have it better sorted over here, not perfect but maybe a good example for others. Is that why you are so angry?

Well?
IC B3

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So many angry Americans. It could be religion, politics, conspiracies, vaccinations, or just a bad hair day, who knows.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ERK

Not over here.

SwampButtKaren, wouldn't that apply more so to your country? We have it better sorted over here, not perfect but maybe a good example for others. Is that why you are so angry?

Haaaaaahahaha ! "better sorted over here" She says, lol !
The muzrats run your .gov, you gave up 99% of your guns, you bent over to your pedo gov, let them stick you multiple times, then you attacked the rest of the citizens who refused, you demanded they be forcefully jabbed because you are scared lil' ckuntz

I ain't mad, I'm laughing at you dumb MRNA lab rats

Enjoy your clots

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ERK

Not over here.

Haaaaaahahaha ! "better sorted over here" She says, lol !
The muzrats run your .gov, you gave up 99% of your guns, you bent over to your pedo gov, let them stick you multiple times, then you attacked the rest of the citizens who refused, you demanded they be forcefully jabbed because you are scared lil' ckuntz

I ain't mad, I'm laughing at you dumb MRNA lab rats

Enjoy your clots

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

SwampButtKaren, you've become a bit of a stuck record - the same fallacious material and conspiracy batshitery. The fact remains that all women go through what you are experiencing but most handle it a lot better than you. But don't let that stop you, we know that you're trying your best.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It must be hard being a Karen, on the rags every day of the week instead of monthly. Constantly upset over something, nothing is tolerable. A miserable life for sure.

Last edited by DBT; 11/24/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
mauserna9mm- not vaxed here and am one of those who did pay attention to my mate Trump who said from the start ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked. World would be so much better off had they not censored him instead of promoting folks like Faucci who lined their pockets while promoting gain of function and tormented puppies to death.

I also listened to my wife who watched Christian shows talking to doctors who dared speak out on safe treatments. Take it as you will.

Not sure what is available for you down under but we bought some Xlear nasal spray. They tried to make them remove claims about its effectiveness but the company refused siting independent lab results. Think grapefruit is a main ingredient.

Another nasal spray is Budesonide. I keep both on hand. Blow my nose and spray before being around people. None of these are expensive. Nor is ivermectin for that matter.

Hope you mend up and family stays healthy.

BTW - wife and I both tested positive a few weeks apart. Took my stuff and vitamins with zinc ( and no coffee) , fluids and soup, and slept a lot. Needed it as I don't sleep enough to start, Was just tired and sort of cold clammy feeling in my back for better part of three days, Fine since. Wife recently undergoing cancer treatments and got first vax as mandated to visit hospital. We refused secondary vax and doctor agreed. Her symptoms were even milder than mine.

Trump did get vaccinated though and even Ivanka was promoting vaccination:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavi...vaccine-74abcd4e6833835f5df445fe2142e22b

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...n-on-vaccine-push-with-post-celebrating/

Why would I take a dewormer? and I don't have malaria or rheumatoid arthritis. I didn't need to take anything.

Then why did you take the HIV injection ? multiple times !!

You're not even humans anymore, you're a fkn science project ... mice & hamsters ....

.gov & pharma property .....

I meant that once I had Covid I didn't need treatment - my symptoms were mild. Why would I take a dewormer or arthritis treatment or spray something up my nose?

The worst sde effects of the vaccine was the Karen reactions from others who didn't take the vaccine. I survived Covid, the vaccinations and the Karen responses. You guys still haven't recovered from your Karen inflictions - maybe you need more horse paste or something?

Proof that you are just another pos Occupy Democrat libtard , you keep saying "horse dewormer" because your kind latched on to that fake news .... while having zero facts about Ivermectin prescribed to humans

I got a precsription back in early Dec 2021 and all 5 in my immediate family took it as needed when exposed to Covid-19, in 3 days all covid symptoms were reduced to a mild irritation then vanished

People in my life that I knew well who got the Covid-19 toxxines didn't fare so well

My boss got his 4th jab on a Fri night, died of a heart attack in his sleep Sun night

Paramedic gal in her mid 20's "died suddenly" after the 4th jab .. "boosted" into an early grave

Sport Fishing Charter Boat Captain/Owner died of a massive stroke withing days of getting boosted, bragged about "protecting my clients"

Restaurant owner gal suffered serious side effects within 30 min of first jab, recovered & later was convinced by her psycho doc to take a 2nd jab , that one nearly killed her and now she's all kinds of messed up & will never recover or be normal again

hear similar stories from friends & people I know all over the country & it's happening everywhere ...

Not since Covid-19 appeared .... BUT after the vaccinations

You brag about suviving Covid but guess what ? You haven't survived the multiple injections of MRNA that is now flowing in your blood . You won't survive the damage being done to your body

It wasn't designed to protect you from anything, sucks doesn't it ?

All the people I know who took Ivermectin are all alive and none ever had blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, sudden illnessess or death or even any kind of side effects

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
mauserna9mm- not vaxed here and am one of those who did pay attention to my mate Trump who said from the start ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine worked. World would be so much better off had they not censored him instead of promoting folks like Faucci who lined their pockets while promoting gain of function and tormented puppies to death.

I also listened to my wife who watched Christian shows talking to doctors who dared speak out on safe treatments. Take it as you will.

Not sure what is available for you down under but we bought some Xlear nasal spray. They tried to make them remove claims about its effectiveness but the company refused siting independent lab results. Think grapefruit is a main ingredient.

Another nasal spray is Budesonide. I keep both on hand. Blow my nose and spray before being around people. None of these are expensive. Nor is ivermectin for that matter.

BTW - wife and I both tested positive a few weeks apart. Took my stuff and vitamins with zinc ( and no coffee) , fluids and soup, and slept a lot. Needed it as I don't sleep enough to start, Was just tired and sort of cold clammy feeling in my back for better part of three days, Fine since. Wife recently undergoing cancer treatments and got first vax as mandated to visit hospital. We refused secondary vax and doctor agreed. Her symptoms were even milder than mine.

Why would I take a dewormer? and I don't have malaria or rheumatoid arthritis. I didn't need to take anything.

You're not even humans anymore, you're a fkn science project ... mice & hamsters ....

I meant that once I had Covid I didn't need treatment - my symptoms were mild. Why would I take a dewormer or arthritis treatment or spray something up my nose?

The worst sde effects of the vaccine was the Karen reactions from others who didn't take the vaccine. I survived Covid, the vaccinations and the Karen responses. You guys still haven't recovered from your Karen inflictions - maybe you need more horse paste or something?

Proof that you are just another pos Occupy Democrat libtard , you keep saying "horse dewormer" because your kind latched on to that fake news .... while having zero facts about Ivermectin prescribed to humans

I got a precsription back in early Dec 2021 and all 5 in my immediate family took it as needed when exposed to Covid-19, in 3 days all covid symptoms were reduced to a mild irritation then vanished

People in my life that I knew well who got the Covid-19 toxxines didn't fare so well

My boss got his 4th jab on a Fri night, died of a heart attack in his sleep Sun night

Paramedic gal in her mid 20's "died suddenly" after the 4th jab .. "boosted" into an early grave

Sport Fishing Charter Boat Captain/Owner died of a massive stroke withing days of getting boosted, bragged about "protecting my clients"

Restaurant owner gal suffered serious side effects within 30 min of first jab, recovered & later was convinced by her psycho doc to take a 2nd jab , that one nearly killed her and now she's all kinds of messed up & will never recover or be normal again

hear similar stories from friends & people I know all over the country & it's happening everywhere ...

You brag about suviving Covid but guess what ? You haven't survived the multiple injections of MRNA that is now flowing in your blood . You won't survive the damage being done to your body

All the people I know who took Ivermectin are all alive and none ever had blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, sudden illnessess or death or even any kind of side effects

Sounds like complete and utter bullshit, you crazy scared bitch. Either that or we are a hardy bunch over here. 90-ish% are vaxxed and without the imaginary mass hysterical death rate that you get all emotionally insecure over. We don't even use the horse toothpaste or suppositories or whatever the fuck it is that you are using over there. But hey we have a significantly lower covid death rate so what do we know?

I've had shots and am powering on - it's like it hasn't killed me and just made me stronger. They seem to harm you more than me - you go all extreme post-menopausal. I hope you take comfort in your horse paste if that makes you feel good.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Sounds like complete and utter bullshit, you crazy scared bitch. Either that or we are a hardy bunch over here. 90-ish% are vaxxed and without the imaginary mass hysterical death rate that you get all emotionally insecure over. We don't even use the horse toothpaste or suppositories or whatever the fuck it is that you are using over there. But hey we have a significantly lower covid death rate so what do we know?

I've had shots and am powering on - it's like it hasn't killed me and just made me stronger. They seem to harm you more than me - you go all extreme post-menopausal. I hope you take comfort in your horse paste if that makes you feel good.

Haaaaahahahahaha !

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

Haaaaahahahahaha !

Only in your estrogen befuddled mind. Your mate Trump got vaccinated by the way - how do you write that off?

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Haaaaahahahahaha !

Only in your estrogen befuddled mind. Your mate Trump got vaccinated by the way - how do you write that off?

You're even more lost than I first thought

All joking & poking fun aside ......

NONE of the fkn politickers got jabbed ... They may have appeared to .... In order to fool the terrified citizens into lining up like sheep .... Most of them fkrs won't even give their kids flu vaccines or any kind of injections from birth, they are too good to receive the concoctions they created for the gentiles

FFS man, pull your head out your azz already, how long are you going to be this way ?

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

Haaaaahahahahaha !

You're even more lost than I first thought

All joking & poking fun aside ......

NONE of the fkn politickers got jabbed ... They may have appeared to .... In order to fool the terrified citizens into lining up like sheep .... Most of them fkrs won't even give their kids flu vaccines or any kind of injections from birth, they are too good to receive the concoctions they created for the gentiles

FFS man, pull your head out your azz already, how long are you going to be this way ?

You're full of shit.

And you've got no comeback to Trump getting the shot - he was playing you all for a bunch of dumbasses, and you don't seem to care.

Well?
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
660 members (257Bob, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,890 guests, and 1,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,656
Posts18,399,278
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.