R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Originally Posted by Raspy
You don't care what the facts are. All you care about is your Trump and conservative hate and pushing whatever narrative your liberal keepers tell you to push.

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Better you keep sucking on your Leech

Everyone’s entitled to act fuucking stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.

Illegitimi non carborundum

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You don't care what the facts are. All you care about is your Trump and conservative hate and pushing whatever narrative your liberal keepers tell you to push.

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Everyone’s entitled to act fuucking stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.

Your Hero!

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!
You can't even legally buy firearms maser.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your fueccked up perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my assp.

Last edited by Raspy; 11/23/22. Reason: spelling

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raferman

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!
You can't even legally buy firearms maser.

Hahaha!

One pic of you in a diaper at 35 will do that.....

I am MAGA.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your fueccked up perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my assp.

Yep! You're just another fuuuqing imbecile in the way.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

Bout to go full elky.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

Your rear must be pretty jealous of all the schieet that comes out of your mouth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not enough to get him elected unfortunately.
Buncha fundamentalist boomers couldn’t get over the “grab em by the pussy” clip. Stupid white people.

Nah....let those stupid fugging white people off the hook by blaming everything on the "steal".

These fugging pricks would really appreciate it.

You there.

Attempting to use logic and proportion is not allowed here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Buncha fundamentalist boomers couldn’t get over the “grab em by the pussy” clip. Stupid white people.

Trumps “ grab them by the pussy” comment was disclosed before the 2016 election…WHICH HE WON…dumb ass

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Your Hero!

Clever. Trade imbecile for mentally deranged and nobody will know that you’re a diaper wearer🤷‍♂️

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Trumps “ grab them by the pussy” comment was disclosed before the 2016 election…WHICH HE WON…dumb ass

Absolutely correct.....and that video was taken 15 years before Trump even thought about being POTUS....hell, in our younger years, nearly all of us would say that....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Absolutely correct.....and that video was taken 15 years before Trump even thought about being POTUS....hell, in our younger years, nearly all of us would say that....
Exactly.

Who cares.

Implement the correct policies.

Trump called it locker room talk and that’s exactly what it was. We all know that’s how most men talk at times when around other men and not being forced to be PC. I’ll take that honesty over a fake and lying politician all day long.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Exactly.

Who cares.

Implement the correct policies.

Trump called it locker room talk and that’s exactly what it was. We all know that’s how most men talk at times whe
around other men. I’ll take that honestly over a fake politician all day long.

Yep....x100

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Fuqk off, imbecile!

Suck my diick asswipe...

Hahahaha! Hows the weather in Salmon???

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Yes he did. I’d take that over this “grab em by the dick” administration. Some of you never learn.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Yes he did. I’d take that over this “grab em by the dick” administration. Some of you never learn.
Or Biden’s showering with his daughter behavior. We have a president whose own daughter blames her sexual addiction partially on taking showers with her dad at an uncomfortable age. Is there any age where that’s normal? His son was fugging his biological brothers wife and nephews mother. Crazy gross behavior.

We’re supposed to be outraged by Trumps off the cuff comment similar to something most men have said among friends as obvious BSing because the media tells us to be. Fugging lemmings.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.
So why couldn't he win over a [bleep] like bidenj
Have you been under a rock. He did WIN the vote, but the democrats used covid as an excuse to halt the procedure so the could manufacturer millions of fake votes and was supported by the entire Deep State machine.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.
So why couldn't he win over a [bleep] like bidenj
Have you been under a rock. He did WIN the vote, but the democrats used covid as an excuse to halt the procedure so the could manufacturer millions of fake votes and was supported by the entire Deep State machine.
Biden was NOT ELECTED, he was INSTALLED!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Again they voted against trump, his toxic bullshit cost us the election
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
637 members (257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 280shooter, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,932 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,669
Posts18,399,400
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.