Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 44 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 43 44
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by JeffA
The biggest mystery here is that none of the Camfire regulars have posted here stating why it must be a Groid or an illegal that did this.
They must all be busy over on the Colorado bar shooting thread spewing their homophobic hate in support of that murderer.
Wrong - actually no mystery about that. To date there is zero evidence that the murders were committed by - as you so boldly state - "a Groid or an illegal" - and fair-minded thinking folks here do not work on such racially biased assumptions. On the more broad scaale, heavy evidence makes itself clear.
If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not going back through this now very long thread, I do believe someone suggested a possible drug deal gone bad or a pissed off dealer and it might be a cartel hit. That would at least suggest an "illegal".

Then again, maybe I'm imagining that post.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by persiandog

This doesn’t instill much confidence.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Moscow police captain says:

“Travel in pairs and stay with a friend”

I’m not sure how this would have prevented this crime considering the four victims were traveling in pairs that night . Plus they were all staying together at the time of the murders.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by akasparky
I thought this picture they posted was sorta interesting, damn kids are nosey little buggers.
Kind looks like a inside view of the same thing you can see above the cops heads as they were fiddling around the outside of the window.

[Linked Image]

Kids hell,

slumlord be zooming in on pics folks post here for years.

Tellin' folks they need to clean their counters, or "dude, that's a really nice set of diagonal pliers on your bench, where'd you get them?"

He should maybe work for CSI or somethin'
Is that a D'agostino's receipt I see on the counter?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No it’s Jack in the Box. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by akasparky
I thought this picture they posted was sorta interesting, damn kids are nosey little buggers.
Kind looks like a inside view of the same thing you can see above the cops heads as they were fiddling around the outside of the window.

[Linked Image]

Kids hell,

slumlord be zooming in on pics folks post here for years.

Tellin' folks they need to clean their counters, or "dude, that's a really nice set of diagonal pliers on your bench, where'd you get them?"

He should maybe work for CSI or somethin'
Is that a D'agostino's receipt I see on the counter?

Maybe, but there's dirt from repotting that plant or something and one might get the idea Xana liked Jack in the Box take out?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
No it’s Jack in the Box. 😁

Moscow has (or had, at least) only one Jack in the Box. Many times 2-3 of us would jump on a self propelled lawnmower and go through the drive thru. The lobby wasn’t open after midnight and they wouldn’t serve you if you were on foot.

God I miss that town.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There was NO alcohol involved in those lawnmower adventures either I bet.

Just some kids from a late night study group needing nourishment of a sort......... laugh

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was NO alcohol involved in those lawnmower adventures either I bet.

Just some kids from a late night study group needing nourishment of a sort......... laugh

👍

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The biggest mystery here is that none of the Camfire regulars have posted here stating why it must be a Groid or an illegal that did this.
They must all be busy over on the Colorado bar shooting thread spewing their homophobic hate in support of that murderer.
Wrong - actually no mystery about that. To date there is zero evidence that the murders were committed by - as you so boldly state - "a Groid or an illegal" - and fair-minded thinking folks here do not work on such racially biased assumptions. On the more broad scaale, heavy evidence makes itself clear.
If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not going back through this now very long thread, I do believe someone suggested a possible drug deal gone bad or a pissed off dealer and it might be a cartel hit. That would at least suggest an "illegal".

Do you think cartel's are using knives to collect bad debts these days? They want their money, if you kill everyone they are not getting paid.... this was not some high level drug deal gone sour. Just a couple kids out partying. The killer knew them and they knew the killer.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Showalter sounds more German than Jew.
Jews are sneaky though so you never know.

Last Name SHOWALTER
Summary/Contribute
Origin. Jewish Count. 8,427 (2000 US census)
http://www.americanlastnames.us/S/SHOWALTER.html

Check with a more authentic and accurate source - not primarily a Jewish name.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by johnn

Do you think cartel's are using knives to collect bad debts these days? They want their money, if you kill everyone they are not getting paid.... this was not some high level drug deal gone sour. Just a couple kids out partying. The killer knew them and they knew the killer.

Sounds a little too Jules and Vincent to me.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Originally Posted by johnn

Sounds a little too Jules and Vincent to me.

Nah, they whipped out their pistols..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has there been any mention of 2 possible killers?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That’ll make heads spin.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Probably not. but .....

In the Tate/LaBianca murders, there were five killers. Four girls and one man. There was no DNA testing then, so evidence of that sort was nonexistent. Plus police science was not as advanced as today. I imagine the police already know if there were more than one killer at the UofI in Moscow.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just about every possibility has been suggested on the Reddit forums. Jag apparently has yet to find them, so there has been no suggestion that it was the CIA, the NWO, the Rothschilds, the Cabal, Soros, or the Clinton; but give it some time.

The police have not ruled out the possibility of more than one assailant.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
A team of knife wielding psycho killers in Moscow Idaho.... hmmmm

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Moscow = Russians

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by poboy
Moscow = Russians

I remember Moscow had a pizza place called "Karl Marks".

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Last edited by Whiptail; 11/24/22.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Page 23 of 44 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 73 invisible), 3,015 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,336
Posts18,468,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.