Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by blanket
Again they voted against trump, his toxic bullshit cost us the election

No it didnt.

Self centered voters did.

Jim, that is the reality of our situation. To win an election, you must get the vote of the self centered pussies who make up this nation.
Fixed it

Last edited by gunchamp; 11/24/22.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Sickens me to see how many vote on feelings in this country. Trumps not a very likeable individual for many, but he did the best damn job a president did in all my voting years. I knew people who didnt vote for him because he was mean. Wtf. Those dont deserve to be free and dont deserve a country like we once had. Unfortunately those same fools ruined it for all of us

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you know your American history? All of this happened in 1912. Trump would be a rerun.
Former Pres. Teddy Roosevelt lost the primary to incumbent Taft. He formed a 3d party, Progressive, nicknamed the Bull Moose Party. Teddy pulled 25% of vote and shoved Taft into the loser circle. It gave Woodrow Wilson the win.

The simple fact is that our electoral college system doesn't allow for a 3d party. It almost guarantees a win for the party least like the other 2.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Probably already been said, but enough to guarantee the demonrats would win. Third party will just divide the conservative vote.

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ll vote for Desantis in the primary and then for whoever wins.

No third party votes. Not now.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm in, we've needed a viable third party in this country for several decades.

.... like tears in the rain
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.
So why couldn't he win over a [bleep] like bidenj

Blanket, do you think President Trump was a bad president?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Third parties are a form of masochism. Whatever gives some people the impression that only a small percentage of citizens are Trump voters remains a mystery. The truth is he would’ve won by a very large margin in 2020 had there been no fraud.
Democrats and their propaganda arm have tried their best to destroy him for over six years now. If he is so inconsequential why would they need to do that?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
dont think Trump was a bad president just because of his nature was not effective due to his being constantly on twitter to much baggage

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959
Probably already been said, but enough to guarantee the demonrats would win. Third party will just divide the conservative vote.

I'm OK with the democrats winning if it means putting another milquetoast rino in office, < same/same, I'll vote for President Trump whether he gets the nomination or not.

I voted for Ross Perot and don't have a single regret, mr NO NEW TAXES/IT'S A NEW WORLD ORDER and his schittbag son/sons can KMA. < Rotten establishment POS all.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Pat85
But, if he got 20 million votes, it would destroy any chance of another Republican winning the national election.

The RNC will only run Mitch McConnells idea of the right kind of Republican. So the chances of a Republican winning are next to nothing anyway.
Yep, they tried that twice with Mittens and McLame; we got Obummer twice. And Ross “third party” Perot gave us Wild Willie. Trump may be strong enough, except the Swamp he wanted to drain, about drained him.

It’s hard for one man to do battle against a well entrenched machine, bureaucrats, big tech and corrupt media. But he did pretty well against those odds. They trying to cripple him for ‘24, after over 6 yrs of all out attacks.

We should expand House majority and control the Senate in ‘24, hopefully.

DF

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959

I'm OK with the democrats winning if it means putting another milquetoast rino in office, < same/same, I'll vote for President Trump whether he gets the nomination or not.

I voted for Ross Perot and don't have a single regret, mr NO NEW TAXES/IT'S A NEW WORLD ORDER and his schittbag son/sons can KMA. < Rotten establishment POS all.
Thank you for giving us Bill Clinton. Bush was no gem but Clinton was a disaster. Clinton couldn't have won without the Perot voters.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
third party run is a death wish. It will never, ever work in America.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Sickens me to see how many vote on feelings in this country. Trumps not a very likeable individual for many, but he did the best damn job a president did in all my voting years. I knew people who didnt vote for him because he was mean. Wtf. Those dont deserve to be free and dont deserve a country like we once had. Unfortunately those same fools ruined it for all of us

Trump was so unlikable he got 12 million more votes in 2020 after 4 years of pissing people off than he got in 2016.

MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MPat70
Again they voted against trump, his toxic bullshit cost us the election
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Troll should suck a green egg.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
third party run is a death wish. It will never, ever work in America.

Never.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
But, if he got 20 million votes, it would destroy any chance of another Republican winning the national election.

The RNC will only run Mitch McConnells idea of the right kind of Republican. So the chances of a Republican winning are next to nothing anyway.
Yep, they tried that twice with Mittens and McLame; we got Obummer twice. And Ross “third party” Perot gave us Wild Willie. Trump may be strong enough, except the Swamp he wanted to drain, about drained him.

It’s hard for one man to do battle against a well entrenched machine, bureaucrats, big tech and corrupt media. But he did pretty well against those odds. They trying to cripple him for ‘24, after over 6 yrs of all out attacks.

DF

Trump better have good people watching his six because they've about run out of cheating and illegal solutions for him.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

Trump better have good people watching his six because they've about run out of cheating and illegal solutions for him.
My concern as well.

DF

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
When a RHINO wins, America loses. When a Progressive wins, America loses. When MAGA loses America loses.

Belly up to the voting booth and pick your poison.

1) Progressive

2) RHINO

3) MAGA

Last edited by arky65; 11/24/22.

There is a war on America and America is losing
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 204guy, 56 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,640
Posts18,455,347
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.