Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This thread is about 40 years past its expiration date.

If you wanted things to be different, you should have been bitching to Reagan. No point now. Fuucking feds won't even pretend there's a southern border anymore.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I worked with quite a few of them when I was in the Army, and all but a couple, I got along fine with. Most of them were good workers, and although there was a heavy accent, they spoke and understood English pretty well.
Now, 34 years later, and back home in Pennsyltucky, I find a guy who can’t speak it!
This phuqer is lazy, and when you call him on stuff like taking 25 minutes on a 15 minute break, or 45 minutes on a 30 minute lunch, he can’t speak the language!
When I told him “Phuq you”, he got that!
Most of them are like a Queball, if you wanna get English you gotta hit ‘em right!
This guy used the language barrier as a dodge to escape responsibility, and it really whizzes me off when I gotta carry his lazy ass.
Geez, it really pisses me off, and I have spoken to my supervisors a couple times.
If they stick me with this azzhole again, I might come unglued!
7mm

Lol, local farmer here got sick of the pretend language barrier so every once in a while he'd decide on a worker and mess up on his check.

When the worker came to him to straighten it out they would end up speaking and understanding the English language pretty damn good, lol, he'd tell them that now that he knew they could speak good English he wanted no more pretending to not understand.

Word got around pretty quickly and things changed because no one wanted their check screwed with.

Messycans don't like thir check messed up!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Most of them I have worked around are good people if treated respectfully.
I am sure there are all types of people in every skin color.
The Mexicans I have been around expect to work like I did 40 years ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My guess Is the hard working reputation they have will disappear, and they will mirror white folks.

Until recently, it was hard to come here and MEN came to EARN money for a better life for their family. Families might follow as possible.

Those were the more ambitious and energetic from the culture.

The "Get by by Getting by" types stayed home.
We were essentially High Grading their culture.

Now it's easy as heck to get here, easy to stay here, the government
financially incentivises them to come.

We have become attractive to the lazy.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Jahrs
I am very impressed with their work and I am not the easiest to please when it come to having work done. I want it done right the first time.

You can tell how Great they are by how far advanced their homeland's infrastructure is, relative to the White Man's.

Their space program, for example, is testament to their hard work.

Their government is the model of corruption that the political elites in this country based our future on.

Much like here in the US, their government reflects less and less the character or the will of its people.

When "they" finally gain total control, our cartels will make the Mexican cartels look like pikers, and thats saying a lot.

Pay attention to how many fighting age men are crossing various borders around the world.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fugkers can roof in 100F weather and can hang drywall lickety split.

Otherwise I have use for them. At least they work hard, unlike nigroes.
It don't matter anymore, the US gonna be brown. Thanks Jews.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Otherwise I have no use for them. At least they work hard, unlike nigroes.

and make liquor from mind altering cactus that I'm positive isnt as strong as it once was.

.... like tears in the rain
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lazy? Some are but most are hard working.

If you want to see lazy, look no further than our own indigenous tee pee dwellers. One check and gone.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Jahrs
I was a little leery at first but my buddy who owns a flooring company told me they were top notch (Legal) hard workers. Two Mexicans installed LVP along with new baseboards and molding. Took them two days, they worked nonstop morning to evening without even stopping for lunch. I am very impressed with their work and I am not the easiest to please when it come to having work done. I want it done right the first time.
Got 1600sft to install this weekend, new construction, the builder's guys will do the base.

I live in a small town. A family of Hispanics moved here and started a flooring business. Hard workers, proud and precise and very nice. They did work for me and family and friends. Been a few years and now have a thriving business. Every year they put on a big Mexican feed free for the community. Good people fun to joke with (I murder spanish).

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Around here, they come to work in tobacco. Hard work, long hours. The ones that do well in tobacco have no trouble getting pulled into other jobs that are more permanent, long duration. The few lazy ones eventually drift off to somewhere else. One of my best friends came 35 years ago to work tobacco. Now, he and his wife could work 7 days a week if they wanted. Everyone wants them on their crew. He works primarily with a third generation barn builder. A couple other farmers have "standing work" to keep his spare time filled when he is not building barns... When they purchased their home, they took out a 30 year loan and then payed it off in 7 years. All three of their grown children are productive members of society as well...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
It's all foreigners.

Care to refine that a little, there, cowboy?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yes, Dutch, I threw too wide a loop there. Personal and 2nd hand experience though with Asian (Hmong, Chinese, Laotian, Vietnamese) and Russian blackmarket dope growers here in my county have taught cops and locals that English is used when needed, but is not understood when in a confrontation. The rural county budget cannot afford a certified interpreter every time there is a LEO interaction or court case. So...they let them walk on the most egregious violations, everything from license and registration infractions up through and including murder.
Be that as it may...I have one piece of advice for voters in other states...when marijuana legalizations come on the ballot, vote no. It's a goddam trainwreck, violent crime goes up dramatically, the price of dope goes up and 'control of substances' goes out the window, and I can tell you from personal experience, the little farms these people bought? Are turned into a toxic dump, fertilizers, chemicals, plastics, human waste, water aquifer contamination....beyond 3rd world.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Just like the rest of us, there’s a lot of good ones and a lot of bad ones. Better get used to them, as this country now belongs to them. No way around it. They already predominate many areas of the country. Quite a few years ago I went with a buddy to a heavy equipment sale in the Houston area. A vendor was set telling grub that morning. We asked for a couple country ham biscuits and were told that everything was served on a tortilla. Damn, what’s up with that???? We knew what was coming at that point.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Yes, Dutch, I threw too wide a loop there. Personal and 2nd hand experience though with Asian (Hmong, Chinese, Laotian, Vietnamese) and Russian blackmarket dope growers here in my county have taught cops and locals that English is used when needed, but is not understood when in a confrontation.

We should do what Australia does and require immigrants to be proficient in English. We were there for two weeks and took Ubers everywhere. Every single Uber driver was an immigrant and every single one spoke good English.

Landed back home and got an Uber from the airport, dude didn't speak a word of English.

Sad thing is, it'll never happen.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
The only reason we did not hire David Peters Construction was, he went back to Texas.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Almost every one I know have solid family values, don’t want their kids recruited by LGBT groups, are hard working, have solid Christian values. That just doesn’t scream liberal in my book. The feckless Republicans need to get an outreach program rolling. THAT right there will stop illegal immigration when over 50% of them are Republican. It’s already at 40%.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Otherwise I have no use for them. At least they work hard, unlike nigroes.

and make liquor from mind altering cactus that I'm positive isnt as strong as it once was.

Not the swill in our liquor stores, true. Hit that little tequilla making place outside Peurto Villarta and your lips will go numb after a couple small samples. I've never liked tequila, but man, that stuff was smooth! As a non-drinker, I took just the tinest of sips for taste. After 5 my lips were tingling.

Made the old fashion way!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 51 invisible), 1,924 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,185
Posts18,465,727
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.