Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Didn’t Jesus say something about let he who is without sin cast the first stone?

Finally

.... like tears in the rain
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Boomer women love them some gay guy friends. LMAO
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The Price Was PAID, on the Cross, just accept, IT.
See

Yeah,...I see.

It ain't about you.

It's about Sola Fide.

,...Sola Gratia.

Think about it.
I know. It’s about these f a g enablers and sympathizers that think a kid friendly drag show is normal.

You're too much of a dummace to follow a conversation. Homosxuals are homosexuals.

I'm not discussing them. I'm making an attempt to discuss the totality of the world we live in. Homosexuals are just one aspect of it.

Look at all of it.

Ok let’s look at all of it . See if you can keep up
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd bet my life that our virtuous men of God here are without drunkedness, lust, gluttony, covetousness, envy and sloth. Certain their bodies all look like temples. LOLOLOLOL. Way to represent men!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jesus’ followers are not under any of the 613 commands of the old covenant (the Law of Moses). This issue was dealt with, and settled, nearly 2000 years ago by the early church leaders, including the Apostle Peter and James (the brother of Jesus). This First Jerusalem Council was described in Acts 15, and almost the entire book of Galatians deals with this issue as well. And a lot of the book of Hebrews discusses the distinction and excellence of Jesus’ New Covenant (made with all of the people in all of the world) over the old covenant (made only with the ancient Israelites).

Those in the Hebrew Roots Movement still cherry-pick from the Law of Moses (clearly not abiding by all of its 613 commands), as do those who toss out the old “abomination” command from Leviticus regarding homosexuals (while at the same time ignoring all of the other abominations that are plainly mentioned), and also clearly not abiding by all of the other 613 commands in the old covenant.

Jesus said He didn’t come to abolish the old covenant, but to fulfill it. He said that until Heaven and earth disappear, that none of the old covenant would disappear ~ until everything in it was accomplished.

It’s pretty clear that He was saying nothing in Moses’ Law would disappear until everything in Moses’ Law was accomplished. Did Jesus fulfill it like He said He came to do…? Has anything from the old covenant disappeared (like executions for disrespectful and disobedient children, or executions for adulterers, or blood sacrifice of animals for the atonement of sin)…? Are any of these things from the old covenant still taking place today…? Does God still want us to be doing any of these things today (especially the blood sacrifice of animals for the atonement of sin)…?

These examples from the old covenant have clearly “disappeared”. Everything in the old covenant has clearly been “accomplished” and “fulfilled” by Jesus. He is the only one who ever lived a life of perfect obedience to the old covenant, and by doing so He fulfilled and completed the entirety of the old covenant law.

And those who strive to follow Him nowadays, and have accepted by grace through faith His death and resurrection as the atoning sacrifice for their sins, are not under any of the authority of the old covenant law.

If one chooses to try to live under the Law of Moses nowadays, then have at it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I'd bet my life that our virtuous men of God here are without drunkedness, lust, gluttony, covetousness, envy and sloth. Certain their bodies all look like temples. LOLOLOLOL. Way to represent men!
Christians aren't saying that they are without sin. That's not the issue here. The issue is promoting the view that sin isn't sin, and not only that, but that sin is virtuous. Jesus forgives sin, but he forgives the sin of those who recognize an action as sinful and repent of it. He doesn't forgive sin that is promoted by the sinner as a virtue. That's compounding sin upon sin.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Christians aren't saying that they are without sin. That's not the issue here. The issue is promoting the view that sin isn't sin, and not only that, but that sin is virtuous. Jesus forgives sin, but he forgives the sin of those who recognize an action as sinful and repent of it. He doesn't forgive sin that is promoted by the sinner as a virtue. That's compounding sin upon sin.

Hawkeye is absolutely right.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

How would God charge us to witness to such sinners? Do we have a duty to try to lead them to the Lord?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

you forgot adultery, and you're right, I look old and fat

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

TRH, you have to remember that Bicycle Boy and the rest of the atheists on here always try to act like they know all about it, despite the fact that they know nothing about the word of God. The bottom line is that no matter what the atheists and the homosexual lovers on here come up with, it is a fact that unless they quit sinning and seek forgiveness, and are forgiven for those sins, they will burn in Hell for an eternity.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
TRH, you have to remember that Bicycle Boy and the rest of the atheists on here always try to act like they know all about it, despite the fact that they know nothing about the word of God. The bottom line is that no matter what the atheists and the homosexual lovers on here come up with, it is a fact that unless they quit sinning and seek forgiveness, and are forgiven for those sins, they will burn in Hell for an eternity.

James , who'll suffer more gay sodomites or hetero sodomites, asking for a friend?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by JamesJr

James , who'll suffer more gay sodomites or hetero sodomites, asking for a friend?

If you have to ask that, you haven't got a clue. Please do yourself a favor and find the Lord.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I don't need a book or a god to tell me that queers go against nature and are nutcases.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
I don't need a book or a god to tell me that queers go against nature and are nutcases.
... yes so true ...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah. The issue here is that some who profess to be Christians are celebrating the murder and violence and cruelty that was perpetrated against these people.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
I don't disagree with that.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by antlers
Nah. The issue here is that some who profess to be Christians are celebrating the murder and violence and cruelty that was perpetrated against these people.

Sounds right.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The defenders of immorality seem to never be able to actually defend that immorality, instead, always pointing and shouting "You're immoral too!!! You can't say anything!". They will quote some snippet of Scripture that they probably do not understand at all, which they have seen and heard repeated a zillion times used in attempts to shut up anyone who points out their immorality, then smugly smile as if they have somehow "won"....

I may have missed it, but I'm really surprised I haven't yet seen "Judge not, lest ye be judged!!!"... it's usually their number one go-to.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sheesh....for wearing all of Gods armor you guys sure play the victim well.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel
I may have missed it, but I'm really surprised I haven't yet seen "Judge not, lest ye be judged!!!"... it's usually their number one go-to.

They got close, they used the "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" phrase. You have to understand that they are really rather ignorant when it comes to the Bible and what's right and what's wrong.

Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

698 members (007FJ, 163dm, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 3,156 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,063
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.