Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’ve stood in that window multiple times. Could easily make that shot with any modern rifle.
Oswald being a shooter is plausible from that fact alone.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Government hit. He was hit 7 days after announcing he was going to expose the biggest corruption in America.

The Skull and Bones Society.

CY A Job with LBJs and G Bush's help. He had promised, "I will blow the CY A into a thousand pieces for the wind to blow away". He was also going to have the illegal Federal Reserve Bank audited and destroy it.

Remember G Bush and his NWO?

The Titanic went down to take out John Jacob Astor and 2 others who were going to stop the 1913 act creating it. JP Morgan was the agent of the Rothschilds pushing it.

The CY A is the strong arm of the Illuminati's WEF as is the Mossad and Britains M 6.

The CY A had agents in the WH intercepting Trumps foreign correspondence and leaking it to destroy Trump.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/24/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Government hit. He was hit 7 days after announcing he was going to expose the biggest corruption in America.

+1 , the worm tuned, It twisted upon the arrival of the Klintoons

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The Skull and Bones Society.

CY A Job with LBJs and G Bush's help. He had promised, "I will blow the CY A into a thousand pieces for the wind to blow away". He was also going to have the illegal Federal Reserve Bank audited and destroy it.

The Titanic went down to take out John Jacob Astor and 2 others who were going to stop the 1913 act creating it. JP Morgan was the agent of the Rothschilds pushing it.

The CY A is the strong arm of the Illuminati's WEF as is the Mossad and Britains M 6.

The CY A had agents in the WH intercepting Trumps foreign correspondence and leaking it to destroy Trump.

Told ya

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
La Cosa Nostra

RAVENS & WOLVES
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Any of the above except Oswald. Read up on the magic bullet.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Someone ask Jag if he likes democrats. I know it's not Olympic times but the mental gymnastics will be fantastic!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Oswald did the shooting and LBJ was behind it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RHutch
I’ve stood in that window multiple times. Could easily make that shot with any modern rifle.

BS. 2 shots were almost simultaneous. You can't make the shot from there which hit him in the front right Temple and took a patch of skull from the back of his head that landed on the Limousine trunk and knocked his head back with the hit.

You go ahead and believe LBJ if you wish. The House committee on Assainations ruled a conspiracy w more than one gun but said they didn't know who the other perps were.

There is a reason the Govt hasn't yet revealed the true story.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
CIA working in conjunction with the mob! Kennedy talked of disbanding the CIA, and he a brother where hitting the mob pretty hard!

I believe that Jim Garrison (Trail of the Assassins book) had it pretty well figured out! A good read! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 11/24/22.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MAC
Oswald got lucky. There is NO way there is or was some big conspiracy because over the last 60 years somebody would have talked. If anybody has ever got to Dallas and been to the place Oswald shot from they will see that is a very easy shot to make. Going dead away and less than 70 yards. Easy shot at a slow moving target. Perfect set up for a punk to get lucky.
.........Sorry MAC...You and the many believers of the "Oswald acted Alone" crap, never, never, and never some more, match or reconcile forensically Kennedy's head wounds with shots fired from the 6th floor when expressing opinions that Oswald acted alone....Perhaps you can explain medically and from a forensic standpoint, how ONE 160gr 6.5mm round nosed FMJ bullet fired from the rear can leave a gaping and evulsed hole several inches in diameter in the right rear of the skull as ALL 16 of the attending docs at Parkland saw with their own eyes???....How can a 6.5mm round nosed bullet fired from the rear create such a hole???....IT CANNOT.....Suggest you go on you tube and type in the search bar,,,Robert Grodin Absolute Proof" and watch that video. Even analyzing the Z film frame by frame I that video proves that there was more than one shooter firing from different directions.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RHutch

BS. 2 shots were almost simultaneous. You can't make the shot from there which hit him in the front right Temple and took a patch of skull from the back of his head that landed on the Limousine trunk and knocked his head back with the hit .

BS. Someone did.

Hint: Q.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
"Mortal Error"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Caroline Kennedy reported that when her mother Jackie was dying on her death bed she said LBJ had her dad killed.

Recordings are available where Robert Kennedy called LBJ later and asked him point blank on the phone why he had his brother killed.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
CIA and MAFIA combined. There was a history, CIA hired the Mafia and paid hundreds of thousands to do the hit on Castro.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Caroline Kennedy reported that when her mother Jackie was dying on her death bed she said LBJ had her dad killed.

Recordings are available where Robert Kennedy called LBJ later and asked him point blank on the phone why he had his brother killed.

What's that prove? Safariman, a man of God, said his dad was murdered?

Believe that too?

Ymmv

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Best theory? That accounts for everything?

Kennedy wasn't assassinated. The whole thing was a trauma psyop in order to move the nation in a different direction. All the "conspiracy theories" are a distraction, and a psyop of their own, meant to discredit anyone who doesn't subscribe to any "official narrative."

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by MAC
Oswald got lucky. There is NO way there is or was some big conspiracy because over the last 60 years somebody would have talked. If anybody has ever got to Dallas and been to the place Oswald shot from they will see that is a very easy shot to make. Going dead away and less than 70 yards. Easy shot at a slow moving target. Perfect set up for a punk to get lucky.

Get your booster?

Are you going through life ignorant?

One on the shooters admitted to hitting him from the front on his death bed but none want to believe the truth - that our Govt was the culprit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The world is full of suckers and you're one of them.

You forget, Kennedy said we would never be in a war in Vietnam. Do you know how many Billions LBJs wife's family made with their holdings in Bell Helicopter, Sea Container and Brown and Root?

Do you know what Brown and Root did in Vietnam?

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
The 6.5 fmj bullet is a great straight line, penetrating bullet in military guise. Bell used similar bullets and loads on big critters. It does not veer very easily and is not a first choice to make cantaloupes and gourds explode....

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

What's that prove? Safariman, a man of God, said his dad was murdered?

Believe that too?

Ymmv

Hey govt man, asker of people what work they do, where they live, etc. Never any pics of you hunting or fishing or family or your work. Where do you live? Huh?

Go to hell you low life Govt POS.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.