Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959
Probably already been said, but enough to guarantee the demonrats would win. Third party will just divide the conservative vote.

I'm OK with the democrats winning if it means putting another milquetoast rino in office, < same/same, I'll vote for President Trump whether he gets the nomination or not.

I voted for Ross Perot and don't have a single regret, mr NO NEW TAXES/IT'S A NEW WORLD ORDER and his schittbag son/sons can KMA. < Rotten establishment POS all.
Thank you for giving us Bill Clinton. Bush was no gem but Clinton was a disaster. Clinton couldn't have won without the Perot voters.
Another way to look at that is Clinton couldn't have won without the Bush voters who didn't vote for Perot, even though Perot may have been the better choice for the future of the country.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Republicans win a few races and the Presidency once in a while.

Al the time being the laziest bunch of underfunded, poorly organized sons of bitches there are.

Imagine......if we were to organize just a little....circle the wagons slightly....and look at the big picture just a smidge....

We would be unstoppable and take the country back.

Easy.

Jim, Jim, Jim,

R's don't have the time to be organizers and such, driving voters to the polls, "getting out the vote"

We's all busy working and running small businesses an scheidt.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If President Trump is on the ticket he’ll be getting mine and my wife and son’s vote…..guarandamnteed

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Idaho Shooter: "I" would not vote for President Donald J. Trump on a "third party" ticket.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Backroads
If the RNC insists on making Trump run as an independent, they will lose bigly.
As will we all, which somehow always seems the RNC strategy..

How would the RNC “insist” on making Trump run as an independent??? Let the primary sort it out…I’m sure Trump remembers the debacle Ross Perot caused…
The RNC will do whatever it can to derail a Trump candidacy, which guarantees a GOP loss.
We have a leadership problem as conservatives, voting for establishment candidates prolongs that problem.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

How would the RNC “insist” on making Trump run as an independent??? Let the primary sort it out…I’m sure Trump remembers the debacle Ross Perot caused…
The RNC will do whatever it can to derail a Trump candidacy, which guarantees a GOP loss.
We have a leadership problem as conservatives, voting for establishment candidates prolongs that problem.

Trump is already doing whatever it takes to derail a Republicans victory. Luckily for you, and me, we will stop him dead cold in FL. As it should be.
DeSantis doesn't twit. He delivers.
You're welcome.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Trump is not going to spend a ton of money, run as an independent to lose, split the vote and get a Dem elected. Thants what would happen. Trump or anybody else is not going to win as an independent.

Thanks, Billy
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
If voting fraud was $hit, the RINO's wouldn't spit it out even with a mouth full of it. Apparently, the RINO's use voting fraud too. Just look what happened in Alaska this week.

kwg
Would I vote for Donald Trump if he went 3rd party ?? NO, absolutely not. We saw how that worked for GW Bush and Ross Perot.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MickinColo
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Considering Bundy got about 10% for Governor in one of the most conservative states in the nation.

I will guess that Trump's hardcore MAGA base makes up 20% +/- 5% across the nation.

Has anyone seen an accurate poll?
He would draw just enough votes to make sure the democrats keep the White House.

Trumpists will never figure it out, which is why they will gift another dim regime to the country they so love.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

Trump is already doing whatever it takes to derail a Republicans victory. Luckily for you, and me, we will stop him dead cold in FL. As it should be.
DeSantis doesn't twit. He delivers.
You're welcome.
No one believes you. You have no support here.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Considering Bundy got about 10% for Governor in one of the most conservative states in the nation.

I will guess that Trump's hardcore MAGA base makes up 20% +/- 5% across the nation.

He would draw just enough votes to make sure the democrats keep the White House.

Trumpists will never figure it out, which is why they will gift another dim regime to the country they so love.
Never Trumpers will deliver another 4 years to Biden.
Congratulations?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.

That's why I asked about a poll. There are a lot of us who will vote for who ever has the R behind his name. I mean, Hell it beats the alternative.

I do not think Trump could even take Idaho's or Wyoming's EC votes as third party.

But, if he got 20 million votes, it would destroy any chance of another Republican winning the national election.
I think the same. If he has indeed lost his steam he should step aside and let DeSantis win the job

living the good life every day
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has a dedicated base. He garnered 80+million votes in 2020 but the number could be a few million votes more due to vote swapping during the 2020 election.

Of the 80+million who voted for President Trump; I wouldn't be surprised if 70+ million voted just for the man and not because he was a Republican.

If there was ever a chance for someone to start a 3rd party, President Trump would be that chance.

The problem with a 3rd party in the past was that they did not have a strong base to work with. President Trump' has a very loyal follow and he already has the support to make a 3rd party very viable.
So why couldn't he win over a [bleep] like bidenj
Folks didn't vote for Joe they voted against DJT but then if you need to be told that odds are you will never understand anyway

exactly

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And that, folks, is how propaganda works on the slow.

Why'd you shoot your grand-kids in the gut, Joe?

Because a close friend told me that the president was mean.

A close friend?

Hell yes! I watch 'em on the news every night!

Are you really that fuggin stupid, Joe?

Proudly so. Proudly so.

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/24/22.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Again they voted against trump, his toxic bullshit cost us the election

What toxic BS??? Be specific…
The border wall???
The tax cuts???
Ripping up the TPP deals being negotiated???
His energy policies???
Foreign trade policy???
Rebuilding our depleted military???
The Abraham accords???
Decimating ISIS and Al Queada (sp)

OR…
Because Hollywood and the MSM was on a non-stop mission to convince you that he was “TOXIC” with bogus claims of Russian collusion and pee tapes???

It’s pretty sad that so many in this country seem to have lost the ability to see things as they are instead of how Hollywood and the Democrats (MSM) want you to see them.
his hot mike of grab them by the puzzle cost him the vote of a bunch of women, he just has a big mouth that costs him dearly. If the Republican party runs him again they will lose, if he runs as an independent it will decide the vote and the democrats will win again. Trump had the democrats, the rhinos, and the press working against him and that will not change

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If the Republican is Romney, Cassidy, Murkowski, or Collins? And the Democrat is Newsome. What do you suggest?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Revolt

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Surprisingly Bundy got 17% of the vote state wide and 30% in the county he lives in.
Folks are sick of the status quo

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Again they voted against trump, his toxic bullshit cost us the election

What toxic BS??? Be specific…
The border wall???
The tax cuts???
Ripping up the TPP deals being negotiated???
His energy policies???
Foreign trade policy???
Rebuilding our depleted military???
The Abraham accords???
Decimating ISIS and Al Queada (sp)

OR…
Because Hollywood and the MSM was on a non-stop mission to convince you that he was “TOXIC” with bogus claims of Russian collusion and pee tapes???

It’s pretty sad that so many in this country seem to have lost the ability to see things as they are instead of how Hollywood and the Democrats (MSM) want you to see them.
his hot mike of grab them by the puzzle cost him the vote of a bunch of women, he just has a big mouth that costs him dearly. If the Republican party runs him again they will lose, if he runs as an independent it will decide the vote and the democrats will win again. Trump had the democrats, the rhinos, and the press working against him and that will not change

Like I’ve pointed out, his hot mike moment was in 2016… he WON that election…that’s it??? He’s too toxic because of that??? Or is it because others are trying to make you think he is??? Don’t fret… they’ve convinced a good portion of voters, so it ain’t just you…and that’s the reason I don’t think he can win in 2024… most people can’t think for themselves.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Never Trumpers will deliver another 4 years to Biden.
Congratulations?

Right-on they won't stand strong, they're A-OK with the country limping along with a RINO at the helm.

I just wonna enjoy ma-self and get back to ma chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,,

By the way what did Trump tweet that was a lie?
Some people [Trump] don't take the lefts BS, he will not only hit back , he'll ruffle the liberals feathers every chance he get and that's a good thing. < Unless you're scared.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

704 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 3,139 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,581
Posts18,454,119
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.