Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
crisco,

There's zero need to lubricate your Emotions,as you can't keep them from fhuqking falling out of you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to keep waxing eloquent,via your soothing High Pitched Vagina Monologue,about your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel same with wares that exist. Hint.

I only have a couple Garrows. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

PLEASE "tell" me more about 17 HMR rifles and scopes,because your doing fhuqking "GREAT!". Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
A 2-12 has worked well for me. When I first started shooting PD's with a 17 I was kind wanting a bit more power, but the 12 wound up being OK. Mil dots, coarse crosshairs & those doggone Nikon rings cover too much of a PD to suit me. And....I definitely want at least a good elevation dial.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Magnification,in and of itself is largely moot. Robust internals that track,repeat and hold zero,are not. SFP is a Goat Fhuqk and reticle selection matters. Parallax control,is also mandatory. Hint.

A 12x Fixed Fhuqker MQ,blows that piece of fhuqking schit away...if only for starters. But we get a thing here called "weather" and it's applicable to Rimfires too. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Fotis Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Another thread contamination I see

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

Don't be too hard on yourself,if only because Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you Whine aloud and quantify your Professional Victim status. Hint.

If only in "fairness",I've not had a 2-12x Gen2 FFP Mil/Mil Lit Bitch in tow,since yesterday. Though it's not like I'm not gonna shoot a few more of 'em today. Pun be intended. Hint.

Do no "forget" that you "can't read" this,due your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Brokedick Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Classy rimfire thread....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The gals are doing their best,while feverishly filling out more Hurt Feeler Reports...when they should be simply taking notes and applying same. Hint.

Bless their poor poor(literally) hearts.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just buy a good scope and you won't need a closet full of replacements........

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Second on the Hawke Endurance line of scopes. Own 4 of them now, .177 air rifle, 22LR, (2) .17HMR. Favorite is the 4-14x 50mm w/.17HMR recticle. Super clear, repeatable tracking, Parallex down to 10 yrds, and unbelievable price for a scope of this quality

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Amazingly CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts.

Now it's "parallex" and "etched recticles for different calibers"?!? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I'm also thinking the Athlon you have in hand would be fine for the trajectory of the cartridge and the distances you'll likely use it.
No idea how it would hold up to needlessly submersing the rifle but it's wind that is likely going to be the biggest obstacle..

If you want to test newer "better" optics, please do,. we'd like to hear your report!

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
dumbdog,

You "tell" her and your trajectory "assessment",is a rather NICE "touch" too,you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS Fhuqk. Read that again. Now one more time,but sloooowwwwllllllly. HINT.

If your "life" depended upon it,you couldn't quantify SFP or FFP,let alone apply same to "wind". Hint.

Said scope's .3 center in action. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you grasp at straws and guess wildly,aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Fotis: I have a bunch of heavy barrel Rifles in 17 HMR caliber.
I really like/need/use lots of scope power and adjustable objectives on these Rifles.
My favorite scope for my 17 HMR's is a tie between the Leupold 6x18 variables with A/O and the Weaver 4x16 variables with A/O.
I bet that Nikon 6x18 variable with A/O would work perfectly for you!
Good luck with whichever you choose.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
VarmintGal,

Your DELUSIONAL Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqktitude,is simply MAGNIFICENT in it's grandeur. SFP,schit reticles and Dog Schit parallax "control" aren't "answers". And "heavy barrels" means Salvage Dog Schit. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I use the Burris FFII with the Ballistic Plex reticle on mine, it's just fine out to the distances where an HMR has any guts left in it. It runs out of gas about 175 yards, no need to scope it for longer than that. I've made shots with mine out to 250 yards, but the dog laid on the mound and kicked air for a couple of minutes after. Not my idea of a clean kill.
I also use the Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42 with the ballistic plex reticle. I shoot out to 200 yards and the Burris has done a great job for me.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I use the Burris FFII with the Ballistic Plex reticle on mine, it's just fine out to the distances where an HMR has any guts left in it. It runs out of gas about 175 yards, no need to scope it for longer than that. I've made shots with mine out to 250 yards, but the dog laid on the mound and kicked air for a couple of minutes after. Not my idea of a clean kill.
I also use the Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42 with the ballistic plex reticle. I shoot out to 200 yards and the Burris has done a great job for me.

Same.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
twiggys sister must have cut him off again .he has nothing to do when sis is hooking to get money to feed unkbaby daddy kid .bless her pore heart hint

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Same.

Damn, you guys are going to piss little twig off. He hates Burris for some reason. As for scope choice. It's a rimfire 17HMR. Use whatever you want. I've used a lot of cheap azzed scopes that work just fine. Bushnell makes a 6-18x40 with a dial calibrated specifically for the 17. Works great out to 300 yards or so. Past that cartridges useful range IMHO. I've also used Burris, but stepped up to the AR556 and AR762 4.5-14x42, which is a few steps above the FFII you guys are running. Like I said, use what works.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here's a Burris MSR 4.5-14x42 that also worked well with the 17:

Weaver V16 4-16x42 with AO:

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I did see an A 17 that needed a FFII tonight.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Brokedick Drooling CLUELESS Dumbfhuqks doing your BEST,is akin to watching a Jerry Lewis Telethon...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've yet to see a Burris of any flavor,track,repeat or hold zero,but I actually shoot and with simply Splendid Wares. Pardon reality. Hint.

Did Beezer ever get those 108's barking in her AR?!? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,401 guests, and 752 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,672
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.