Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Trump runs as a Republican..

Third Party is Sodomy ..

If Rona, The Donkey, Ms. Lindsay , Utahhha , The Twisted Sisters, Thune , Casserole the rest can best Trump in the Primaries then it’s Over .

I mean Over ..

For Trump and the Republican Carperation also know as Team China ..

Then we have the “Real Life” Call to Duty ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

BP-B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Maybe his '''divisiveness''' is why 10's of thousands attend his rallies?

Yet even those 10’s of thousands couldn’t give us a majority in the Senate or the House.

They would however give us a President Newsome by a comfortable margin if President Trump ran as a third party.

The same thing would happen if Trump got the nomination. It's time to bring in a relief pitcher. DeSantis/Scott 2024
In the meantime the Republicans need close all the voting loop holes all over the country the way they did in Florida.

I doubt Newsome will ever make it past governor… he’s COVERED in schitt… when he ran for Mayor of SF, he was caught banging his campaign managers wife…he’s also championed the bullet train and promotes illegal drug use… gas costs an average $1.00 a gallon more because of regulations… homelessness is epidemic. He’s also Nancy Pelosis nephew… prior to his election as governor, he pledged to uphold the voter reaffirmed death penalty, but shortly after taking office, he started commuting death sentences…he’s a sanctuary state guy…he’s also responsible for banning new sales of gas powered yard equipment, which includes chainsaws and home generators…banning the sale of new gas vehicles in 2035…a true POS and the list is endless…
Let the democrats run Newsome…he’s way overdue for a good ass-kicking…

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Maybe his '''divisiveness''' is why 10's of thousands attend his rallies?

Yet even those 10’s of thousands couldn’t give us a majority in the Senate or the House.

They would however give us a President Newsome by a comfortable margin if President Trump ran as a third party.

The same thing would happen if Trump got the nomination. It's time to bring in a relief pitcher. DeSantis/Scott 2024
In the meantime the Republicans need close all the voting loop holes all over the country the way they did in Florida.

I doubt Newsome will ever make it past governor… he’s COVERED in schitt… when he ran for Mayor of SF, he was caught banging his campaign managers wife…he’s also championed the bullet train and promotes illegal drug use… gas costs an average $1.00 a gallon more because of regulations… homelessness is epidemic. He’s also Nancy Pelosis nephew… prior to his election as governor, he pledged to uphold the voter reaffirmed death penalty, but shortly after taking office, he started commuting death sentences…he’s a sanctuary state guy…he’s also responsible for banning new sales of gas powered yard equipment, which includes chainsaws and home generators…banning the sale of new gas vehicles in 2035…a true POS and the list is endless…
Let the democrats run Newsome…he’s way overdue for a good ass-kicking…

but yet he got reelected...............with the msm laying down cover fire for two years he will be a shoo-in All democrats are covered in shet and it never matters

Last edited by dimecovers5; 11/25/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In all likelihood, my next presidential vote will be for the candidate who emerges from the Republican Primaries, not a 3rd party, even if that would be Trump. Voted 3rd party in 1992 and we got Clinton - been kicking myself in the butt for 30 years over that. If Trump is the R nominee, he will get my vote. Dems, IMHO, have nobody even worth serious consideration. THE END.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Otter
In all likelihood, my next presidential vote will be for the candidate who emerges from the Republican Primaries, not a 3rd party, even if that would be Trump. Voted 3rd party in 1992 and we got Clinton - been kicking myself in the butt for 30 years over that. If Trump is the R nominee, he will get my vote. Dems, IMHO, have nobody even worth serious consideration. THE END.

It's a wasted protest vote.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by blanket
Again they voted against trump, his toxic bullshit cost us the election

What toxic BS??? Be specific…
The border wall???
The tax cuts???
Ripping up the TPP deals being negotiated???
His energy policies???
Foreign trade policy???
Rebuilding our depleted military???
The Abraham accords???
Decimating ISIS and Al Queada (sp)

OR…
Because Hollywood and the MSM was on a non-stop mission to convince you that he was “TOXIC” with bogus claims of Russian collusion and pee tapes???

It’s pretty sad that so many in this country seem to have lost the ability to see things as they are instead of how Hollywood and the Democrats (MSM) want you to see them.
his hot mike of grab them by the puzzle cost him the vote of a bunch of women, he just has a big mouth that costs him dearly. If the Republican party runs him again they will lose, if he runs as an independent it will decide the vote and the democrats will win again. Trump had the democrats, the rhinos, and the press working against him and that will not change

Like I’ve pointed out, his hot mike moment was in 2016… he WON that election…that’s it??? He’s too toxic because of that??? Or is it because others are trying to make you think he is??? Don’t fret… they’ve convinced a good portion of voters, so it ain’t just you…and that’s the reason I don’t think he can win in 2024… most people can’t think for themselves.
He can't win are you that [bleep] dumb

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
719 members (16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 63 invisible), 3,154 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.