24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,432
D
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,432
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.

Maybe not confiscation, but registration of all guns, or prison if you have an unregistered. Then $1 per gun tax, per year, then $10 per gun per year, then $100 per gun per year.

Don’t get complacent!


NRA Patron
BP-B2

Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,207
H
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,207
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Voting matters. Not voting has dire consequences.
Lately, it's more about who's counting the votes.

True but no reason to be lazy or apathetic about voting.

We lost what we once had due to apathy beginning at the local level.
Jmo

Lots and lots of apathetic people everywhere.
Many that maybe don't realize that they are, or
maybe they just don't GAS

Lots of apathy and excuse making for lots
of things these days


Yep.
The death of a Republic starts with apathy.

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,019
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,019
Lots more die from illegal drugs coming across the southern border than from all guns combined.......yet you never hear that mentioned

Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,207
H
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,207
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.


Buck, I’m thinking that you posted that with sarcasm intended.

You made me chuckle when I read it.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 17,951
M
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 17,951
Will he set the example by taking semiautos away from the Secret Service?

IC-A B3

Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,207
H
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 6,207
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.

Maybe not confiscation, but registration of all guns, or prison if you have an unregistered. Then $1 per gun tax, per year, then $10 per gun per year, then $100 per gun per year.

Don’t get complacent!

When .gov controls ALL currency oversight digitally they’ll just simply tell you to turn them in or face a total lockout of ANY financial transaction.

If a person is caught with any firearms after that time they will face major prison time.

Don’t forget the democrats talking about stacking the scotus. If they ever should then our Constitution will be greatly modified to be virtually worthless.

Again, Jmo.

Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 191
F
Fxs Offline
Campfire Member
Offline
Campfire Member
F
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 191
Spose his security is carrying sling shots with punkin balls

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 17,951
M
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 17,951
Joe is fine with himself being protected with the best firearms available for the job.....just not the unwashed masses.

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 38,153
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 38,153
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Still trying to be the head of a communist country, he is.




Lying thieving pedophile.


Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27,703
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
E
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27,703
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Joe is fine with himself being protected with the best firearms available for the job.....just not the unwashed masses.


I don’t know why semi autos matter; he has F15s.

IC-B B4

Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 2,408
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 2,408
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Still trying to be the head of a communist country, he is.
You hit the nail on the head that's exactly what he wants to be. I bet he is jealous of Trudeau and all those other dictators.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 17,951
M
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 17,951
Originally Posted by Fxs
Spose his security is carrying sling shots with punkin balls


Give them Nerf guns, and Super Soakers.

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 54,229
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 54,229
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.


You say this but the unconstitutional gun laws in Colorado will be taking effect soon, let that sink in.


Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 583
L
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 583
Not a lot different then trump’s bump stock ban.

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,866
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,866
maybe a civil war reenactor will "change" his mind with a 58 caliber Minie ball. Would be so ironic.

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 13,067
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 13,067
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Will he set the example by taking semiautos away from the Secret Service?
We’ll, he’s like really important and stuff.

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,721
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,721
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.

Maybe not confiscation, but registration of all guns, or prison if you have an unregistered. Then $1 per gun tax, per year, then $10 per gun per year, then $100 per gun per year.

Don’t get complacent!

When .gov controls ALL currency oversight digitally they’ll just simply tell you to turn them in or face a total lockout of ANY financial transaction.

If a person is caught with any firearms after that time they will face major prison time.

Don’t forget the democrats talking about stacking the scotus. If they ever should then our Constitution will be greatly modified to be virtually worthless.

Again, Jmo.
This is the plan. One if the biggest reason we should never allow digital currency. Once that happens, we lose any control that we still had

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,928
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,928

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/25/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,928
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,928
[Linked Image from ]


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,415
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 14,415
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The only reason anyone in power wants to take your guns is because what he's planning on doing to you is something he's sure will make you want to shoot him.
👍


I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
RR1-22
Who's Online Now
883 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 93 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,668 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22



 







Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.077s Queries: 15 (0.005s) Memory: 0.9687 MB (Peak: 1.1197 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2023-02-02 00:50:46 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS