In early for the win.

Called it.

Which Jack?

Of Hearts.

What about Lily and Rosemary?

Unless you're not referencing Robt Zimmerman

Great song!

Sincerely, Big Jim

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by ringworm
#JACKDIDIT
Nov 22 2022 12:08 AM
In early for the win.
Called it.
Which Jack?

He's doubling down.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by akasparky
#JACKDIDIT
Nov 22 2022 12:08 AM
In early for the win.
Called it.
Which Jack?

He's doubling down.
Laffin.
I had mentioned Jack #1 was probably lawyered up. Reddit has that being the case; but Jack #2 may have an entire damn law firm!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Published November 24, 2022 8:14pm

MOSCOW, Idaho - Latah County Prosecuting Attorney Bill Thompson visited Moscow police headquarters Thursday as investigators worked through the Thanksgiving holiday on a shocking quadruple murder that shocked the quiet community and the rest of the county.

Thompson arrived around 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day as detectives from state and local police and FBI agents intensified their search for a suspect in the slayings of four University of Idaho students who were stabbed to death in the middle of the night earlier this month.

Thompson did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

Aaron Snell, communications director for the Idaho State Police, said that Thompson's presence alone does not indicate a break in the case.

LINK

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by persiandog
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by poboy
Moscow = Russians
Named after Moscow, PA, not Russia. The postmaster thought the area looked like Moscow, PA and filed for a name change. The original village name was Hog Heaven which was short lived. It was then Paradise Valley for a few years. It got changed again to Moscow before statehood.
For the record, the one in Russia is pronounced Moss cow. Idaho's is Moss coe.

Why do Idahoans always get so defensive about their state?

I’ve never met one that wouldn’t try to punch you in the face if you made fun of Idaho.

and it is NOT boize .

It is Boy See.

And here I thought it was just Boyz...

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
#EXBFJACKDIDIT

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Police are now looking at 2 other stabbings in recent years. One was a couple in Salem, OR last year. The man was killed, the woman has recovered from more than a dozen wounds.
Now they're looking at similarities in a woman in Washougal, WA who was stabbed in 2020.
Neither of these have been solved. The OR couple were attacked in the early morning while people were in bed asleep. The WA woman was found at home with multiple wounds.
STABBINGS

It's too early to say if there's a connection.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That'd pretty much rule out their thinking it was personal and targeted.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why has there been no major campaign to encourage the community to lock-down and stay inside to be safe?

Why have there been no offers of rewards for information?

Possibly the police know exactly who they are after but it's just taking time to prove it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JeffA
Why has there been no major campaign to encourage the community to lock-down and stay inside to be safe?

Possibly the police know exactly who they are after but it's just taking time to prove it.

Covid proved that lockdowns don't work.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Those cops don't know schit.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
LOL

There's alway that possibility.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
[quote=JeffA]Why has there been no major campaign to encourage the community to lock-down and stay inside to be safe?

LOL[/quote)

Maybe they are looking for Jack Schit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

IIRC, BTK killed 7 before the police admitted to the public they had a serial killer.

He had been communicating back and forth with them, then finally got frustrated and wrote a letter to the paper saying “how many more people have to die before you recognize me?” or something like that.

So don’t believe everything the police say.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
A break in the case today.

Kidding

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Maybe a connection, all killed with a knife on the 13th of the month.

https://heavy.com/news/travis-juetten/

Travis Juetten: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

By Jessica McBride
Updated Nov 25, 2022 at 2:48pm
travis juetten
Facebook
Travis Juetten with his wife, Jamila Juetten.

Travis Juetten was a resident of Marion County, Idaho, who was stabbed to death by a masked man as he slept inside his home in 2021.

Travis Juetten’s murder, which occurred in a rural area near Salem, Oregon, remains unsolved. His wife, Jamila Juetten, was also stabbed multiple times during the attack, but she survived it. The home is technically in Silverton, Idaho. The slaying occurred on August 13, 2021.

The unsolved murder of Travis Juetten is back in the news after the knife attack that killed four college students from the University of Idaho in November 2022. No connection has been found at this point; however, there are similarities between Juetten’s homicide and the way the college students died in Moscow, Idaho, on November 13, 2022. In addition, the stabbing death of Sandra Ladd in Washougal, Washington, in 2020, bears some similarities to the Moscow homicides.

Here’s what you need to know:

1. The Couple Awoke From Their Sleep to Find Themselves Being Attacked by a Masked Man With a Knife
jamila juetten
Facebook
Travis and Jamilla Juetten.

Get Coached Into the Best Shape of Your Life
Read More From Heavy

Get Coached Into the Best Shape of Your Life

Jamilyn and Travis Juetten were attacked in their home by a masked man with a knife in rural Marion County, Oregon, on August 13 2021, a GoFundMe says.

According to the GoFundMe page, “…the day they were to leave on their vacation, tragedy struck Jamilyn and Travis. Around 3 a.m. they were awoken from their sleep by someone attacking them with a knife.”

In the ensuing struggle, “Travis gave his life to save Jamilyn. Jamilyn was transported to the hospital with multiple stab wounds where doctors were able to operate, stabilize, and have started her rehabilitation therapy. It was at the hospital that she learned that her husband had died. Travis was 26 years old,” the GoFundMe reads.

According to KOIN-TV, the couple was scheduled to go on a Hawaii trip the next day. Jamila was stabbed 19 times, but she survived.

The masked man entered their bedroom, but Travis got up to fight him, KOIN 6 reported.

Alain Leon, told KOIN 6 News of Travis and Jamila, “He saved her life. He protected her from the attacker.” The television station reported that the couple lived “near the intersection of Howell Prairie Road NE and Hazelgreen Road NE,” and they were attacked around 3 a.m. There was another person in the home who was unscathed but may have scared off the attacker, the television station reported.

Moscow authorities believe the students were murdered between 3 and 4 a.m., that the attacker used a knife to slash them as they slept in their beds, and that two roommates in downstairs bedrooms were untouched.

2. All of the Stabbings May Have Happened on the 13th of the Month; Juetten’s Mom Is Hoping Law Enforcement Can Work Together to Solve the Cases

Myra Juetten, Travis’s mother, told The Independent, “I want answers for all five of them. If law enforcement can work together and solve both cases that would be the best Christmas present ever.”

The Idaho Tribune highlighted similarities among the stabbing deaths at the three different locations. Ladd “may have been attacked in the late hours of the night of the 13th of June 2020,” the newspaper reported. “If this is the case, all three incidents will have taken place on the 13h of their respective months, only a little more than 1 year apart.”

According to her obituary, Ladd died on Sunday, June 14, 2020, at the age of 71. However, again, it’s not sure exactly what time she was killed.

According to Juetten’s Facebook page, he studied at George Fox University, lived in Salem, Oregon, was from Montclair, California, and is survived by Jami Juetten. One of the only things visible on his Facebook page is a photo of him standing next to a masked man.

3. ‘I’m Existing. I’m Not Alive,’ Jamila Juetten Wrote

Jamila Juetten has written and sang of her heartbreak on Facebook.

“I’m existing. I’m not alive,” Jamila said in a TikTok video showing her singing.

In one Facebook post, she wrote:

I’m at the cemetery exactly one month short of the day that my entire world dropped out from under me. I cannot fathom that in just 1 month it’ll be a full year since my life ended. I didn’t physically die that night, somehow, but I might as well have. It feels like a few days since it all happened, and yet also feels as though I’ve had to live years and years without him…

Every day I don’t understand. Every day I have a million things I want to talk to him about. Every day, especially lately, it feels like there’s no way I’ll make it to that year mark. No way I’ll make it to the date the headstone will be placed. To the next ‘journey’ of moving, again. Yet every day I wake up despite feeling as though I cannot breathe and every day I cry myself back to sleep. I’m existing, I’m not alive.

4. The Police Chief in Moscow Says He Is Aware of the Stabbing Death of Travis Juetten

Four college students were stabbed to death in an off-campus home in Moscow, Idaho, in November 2022.

The students died of homicide. The murders are unsolved. The motive is not clear. At least some of the victims were asleep in bed when they were attacked.

In a news conference, the Moscow chief, James Fry, was asked the stabbing death of Travis Juetten.

‘We have other agencies reaching out to us with other cases and stuff that we are going to follow up on those,” he said. “I actually had a tip come in on that case and I forwarded it,” he said.

According to the Camas Post Record, the other area stabbing victim, Sandra Ladd “was the victim of homicidal violence and died after being stabbed in her torso.” The Idaho Tribune reported that she was stabbed to death in her bed, although the exact time is unclear.

She died in her home in the 1900 block of 41st Street in Washougal, on June 14, 2020, the Post Record newspaper reported. According to the Columbian, she was discovered deceased around 4:30 p.m.

That news site reported that Ladd “died of stab wounds to the torso.” Although they never made an arrest, authorities initially said there was no threat to the public.

Heavy has reached out to Washougal police for comment.

Online records give her exact address as 1903 41st St, Washougal, WA 98671-9022. Although some news sites say she died in an apartment and others in a home, Google Maps indicate that address is a home. The house sold in 2021 for $450,000, according to RedFin.

“Ladd was presumably sleeping in her Washougal, WA home, possibly in the late hours of the 13th, when an unknown intruder entered her residence and stabbed her to death. Her crime was never solved,” the Idaho Tribune reported, outlining similarities between Ladd’s death, a death in nearby Oregon, and the Moscow murders.

5. Juetten Was Remembered as a “Gentle Soul’ With Compassion for Others
travis juetten

According to his obituary, Travis Richard Juetten, “son of Richard and Myra (Hari) Juetten, was born December 16, 1994. He grew up with one brother in Montclair, California. Growing up, Travis was an active kid, playing football in high school and taking lessons in Tae Kwon Do, earning his black belt.”

The obit continues:

He was on the Mock Trial Team at Ontario Christian High School where he graduated in 2013. During his time at Ontario Christian, Travis was able to travel to Washington D.C. and surrounding areas to learn all about this beautiful country we live in. He also went to London and Ireland and decided that America was still the most amazing country. He was able to travel to China and Hong Kong during a school trip and learned much about their culture. Travis attended George Fox College in Newberg, Oregon for just four semesters, but decided it was not where he wanted to be, and he returned home to California.

As a child, Travis traveled to many countries with his family. He loved the Caribbean and was able to travel to Cancun, Cozumel, Cabo San Lucas, the Grand Caymans and Belize. He loved Hawaii where he traveled as a child. He was leaving to go to Hawaii for two weeks the morning that he died. During his childhood, he spent many hours camping and riding his Quad in the winter time and during the summer, spent time with family and friends at the family lake house at Temple Bar on Lake Mead riding the jet ski and having fun on the boat. He was an avid swimmer and loved the water. But Travis could not get Oregon off his mind, so he returned to live on the family farm near Silverton, Oregon, in the house his mother grew up in. Travis met and fell in love with Jamilyn Rodriguez and the two were married on February 7, 2018, making their home on the farm.

The obituary calls Juetten “a gentle soul, kind, compassionate, and softspoken. He was slow to anger and quick to forgive. He was an amazing soul and grew into an incredible man who never made a single enemy. He was a joy to be around and had a tremendous moral compass. Travis would always see the best in people and was always willing to help anyone in need. Anyone who knew Travis would say he was a very encouraging and supportive friend.”

According to the obit, “Travis was very intelligent and a master of strategy-based games, especially board games which he loved to play with family. Anyone who played at the same table as Travis knew that he was a dominant presence. He never bragged or talked down to another player, instead preferring to teach and improve other players. He introduced many new and diverse games both digital and table top to his friends, many which they still play to this day.”

He was a vegan who loved nature and camping.

“Travis was a quiet man, one who found his own purpose and didn’t feel the need to advertise his goals and achievements to the world,” the obituary said. “…Although Travis was not a religious man, he was deeply moral and wanted to do good in every circumstance he found himself in. Even when it cost him personally to make the right choice he chose not to take the easier path forward if he knew in his heart it was the wrong one.”

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Just throwing this out there, I haven't watched it yet

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Note: The big husky guy in both Grub Truck videos appears to be the only person to speak to the kid. Might be him they interviewed.

Idaho Eyewitness: Murdered Students 'Ditched' Guy at Food Truck That Night

11/25/22 AT 12:14 PM
Two of the University of Idaho students murdered on November 13 may have "ditched" a "super nice" man who was "trying to help them get home safe," according to an eyewitness.

Goncalves and Mogen spent the night before their murder at the Corner Club.

Joe Vidot, a local who was also at the club, described their time at the bar.

He said: "A lot of guys were talking to them at the Corner Club."

The local claimed Goncalves appeared inebriated, adding: "The taller girl with the pink on, she was glass-eyed. I audibly said 'Eww' out loud. She was just stumbling through."

Vidot left the club and went outside to the Grub Bus, a popular fast-food truck, with a friend.

Goncalves and Mogen showed up later, along with a man wearing a hoodie who police do not believe was involved in the murders.

Vidot commented: "I saw the guy show up with the two of them. The vibe I got from him is that he's super nice. He was trying to help them get home safe.

"He was funny, he was nice. He was there to make sure that they got home safe because they were super drunk. I thought he was a solid guy. Believe me when I tell you that his vibe was not bad."

Later Vidot said the two young women were picked up in a dark four-door sedan.

Describing their collection, he commented: "A guy got out and yelled 'hurry up.'

"I saw them get into the car and it looked like they just ditched him [man wearing hoodie].

"I said bro, they're leaving. He said what the f**k. And I said sorry, brother."

Vidot later went to the police and told them everything he had seen. Police do not believe the driver played any role in the murders.

News Week Link

Just to recap,

The Victims

Twenty-one-year-olds Kaylee Goncalves and Madison “Maddie” Mogen were best friends from childhood. A general studies major and a member of the Alpha Phi sorority, Goncalves was set to graduate early, next month. She already had a job lined up and had just bought her first car, a 2016 Range Rover. In fact, although she’d been staying with her family the week before, she was at the Moscow house specifically to show her new ride to Mogen and hang out for the weekend. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend of six years, with whom she shared a dog, but her mother indicated that the two were reconciling.

Mogen was a senior studying marketing and, like Goncalves, was in a sorority — but a different one than her best friend: Pi Beta Phi. An only child, she was considered a sixth sibling by the Goncalves family and joined them for family vacations. She had been dating her boyfriend, who graduated last spring from the University of Idaho with a marketing degree, for a year and a half. His mother said they had expected Mogen to join them for Thanksgiving.

Xana Kernodle, 20, was a junior studying marketing at UI. She was in the same sorority as Mogen, and they also worked together as servers at the Mad Greek restaurant. She had an older sister and had been dating Ethan Chapin for about a year.

Ethan Chapin, who turned 20 last month, was a triplet, with a brother and sister, both of whom also attended UI. He and his brother were in the Sigma Chi fraternity, and he was a student at the university for a year. His funeral was held Monday in Mount Vernon in northwest Washington, close to his family’s home and where he went to high school.

LINK

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wonder if the fbi consulted the psychic?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Wonder if the fbi consulted the psychic?

Who knows, I get the impression the investigators are scrambling for any lead possible... the trail is growing cold...

Page 25 of 44 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
182 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 15 invisible), 1,488 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.