Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Esox357
No one is taking anything.

Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.

Citizens of California, New York, and Illinois can all attest to your ignorance of the situation.

Anyone who thinks that those pushing this stuff care a lick about the constitution needs to wake up and look around.

Only ignorance is yours pal. People sat by and let it happen. Thats on them.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
That would be good if that happens to the wannabe dictator very soon.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by dale06
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.

Maybe not confiscation, but registration of all guns, or prison if you have an unregistered. Then $1 per gun tax, per year, then $10 per gun per year, then $100 per gun per year.

Don’t get complacent!

When .gov controls ALL currency oversight digitally they’ll just simply tell you to turn them in or face a total lockout of ANY financial transaction.

If a person is caught with any firearms after that time they will face major prison time.

Don’t forget the democrats talking about stacking the scotus. If they ever should then our Constitution will be greatly modified to be virtually worthless.

Again, Jmo.
This is the plan. One if the biggest reason we should never allow digital currency. Once that happens, we lose any control that we still had

Champ, I don’t see any logical or other way to stop the govt from doing it. They control issued currency and the money supply and can do it with simple computer keystrokes. Consider how easy it would be to do to Retirement accounts.

Going all digital will be done and effected by having to turn in our cash and have it converted to our assigned digital accounts.

Say, at the 60 days later point our remaining cash will be converted to digital at only 50% of $ value. Beyond 90 days it’ll be zero and fit for fire starting material. Remaining coins that weren’t melted down by .gov will be used for Mardi Gras doubloons and have no value beyond then.

Ain’t a pretty picture.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cznut
Lots more die from illegal drugs coming across the southern border than from all guns combined.......yet you never hear that mentioned

True, but gun grabs don't really have anything to do with keeping citizens safe. They're about keeping subjects compliant.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Voting matters. Not voting has dire consequences.

Voter fraud is a much bigger deal than voting or not voting

That's absurd, not that there isn't voter fraud, but voter fraud pales in comparison to the manipulation of reality by state media and big tech. Voting is the most important thing you can do.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You say this but the unconstitutional gun laws in Colorado will be taking effect soon, let that sink in.

I'm not familiar with any of that, but if it is unconstitutional it will be challenged and ultimately fail.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You say this but the unconstitutional gun laws in Colorado will be taking effect soon, let that sink in.

I'm not familiar with any of that, but if it is unconstitutional it will be challenged and ultimately fail.
How high are you, exactly?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

If they try using their typical slimey tactics like digital currency or WTF ever, then everyone needs to pick up the tools they are trying to steal and get to work. Once crap like this starts happening, action is needed. The big question is does everyone have the guts to take it to where it needs to go? Nobody wants to see anything bad happen. Most people just want to be left alone and live under their god given rights as a US citizen. As far as state laws, I live in a state that does not have any BS gun laws or weird regulations. To the people that live in states where this is going on, or have representatives that condone this garbage, it is incumbent upon you to legally do everything you can to stop this. After that then well you have to decide how valuable your rights are and act accordingly.IMO

Last edited by thirtyotsix; 11/25/22.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
You want them Joe, Bring it!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Buck, what you say is very true but what states and cities are doing when found and ruled unconstitutional is to simply change the wording or write another “encompassing” type law, legislate it and then we start all over again until that law is challenged and proven unconstitutional.

If it’s not found as such or the courts simply refuse to hear the case then it is law and stands as written for that locale.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by saddlering

The idea is for us to bring it to them. Certain economic pressures will effect that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Brandon is impotent.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

I said the same when Trump took my bump stock.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
FJB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wow, them's some seriously thick rose-colored glasses you have on.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Did Trump actually come and take your bumpstock? I mean literally?

Last edited by thirtyotsix; 11/25/22.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix

Did trump actually come and take your bumpstock? I mean literally?
Losttrail60 is another liberal troll formally known as Calnum.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Did Trump actually come and take your bumpstock? I meen literally?

As much as JB will come after your AR.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Raferman

Did trump actually come and take your bumpstock? I mean literally?
Losttrail60 is another liberal troll formally known as Calnum.

Oh ok if that is the case I have one more question for the sockpuppet... Mr. Losttrail60 did he grab you in your puzzy when he did it?

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
687 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,620
Posts18,398,530
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.