Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
D
A rancher spent thousands of dollars buying a bull. When he turns the bull out in the pasture with his cows he notices that every time the bull tries to mount a cow he misses off to the side. After a couple of days of this the rancher runs the bull into the corral and through the chute to be examined by the veterinarian. The vet examines the bull and tells the rancher that the bull is cross-eyed. The desperate rancher asks the vet if the bull can be cured?

The vet asks the rancher if he has a short length of garden hose which the rancher promptly supplies. The vet sticks the hose up the bulls ass and blows very hard, miraculously the bull eyes uncross. The bull is returned to the pasture and is happily tending to business for a couple of weeks. Then, once again he starts missing the cows off to the side as he tries to mount them.

Back to the corral and into the chute. The rancher looks at the bull and sure enough the bulls eyes are crossed again. The rancher thinks to himself, I don't need to have another vet bill, I can deal with this myself. He calls his ranch hand Slim for some help, saying "Slim bring the garden hose".

Slim brings the garden hose, the rancher proceeds to run the garden hose up the bulls ass. He blows as hard as he can, takes another deep breath and tries again. As hard as he tries he can't uncross the bull eyes. He calls to Slim, "Slim you try blowing on the hose". Slim pulls the hose out of the bulls ass and turns it around sticking the opposite end into the bull. The Rancher, puzzled says "Slim what are you doing".

Slim says " With covid around you don't think I am going to blow on the same end as you!"

Last edited by Dirtdoctor; 11/20/22. Reason: punctuation
GB2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
👍😆

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
👍😁

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I told that joke to my missionary mother in law 40 years ago.... and it grossed her out.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
😂🖒

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The bull should have a name like the cross-eyed bear named Gladly.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
684 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,807 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.