Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"None of the fkn politickers got jabbed" IS my comeback ... & they never will because they know better than to inject poison

True story .. everytime a politician was shown on video getting a Covid-19 vaccine injection to "stimulate" the crowds and ease concerns ..... it was faked ... smart people caught on and started exposing the vids, the media quickly mopped up the scenes and blacked out the information .... You Tube, Facebook & Twitter silenced anyone attempting to post info We all saw it, it is undeniable fact .... I got several 30 day sentences in Facebook jail for posting expose' vids, funny thing is, these people posted their vids of getting "jabbed" on their own Facebook profiles & it was ok .. BUT because we paused frames & zoomed in .. exposing the fraud .... we were silenced, jailed & the videos deleted .... any further mention was an automatic jail sentence

Why do you think that is ? Why did they fake their jabs ? Then they panicked & went to extreme measures to pull all the jab vids ?

The US political scene is nothing more than Theatre, every actor has a part in the play... They all have been carefully selected for their roles and follow a script prepared for them ... Including Trump & every other fkn Republican & Democrat ... THEY own the stage & the citizens have zero control over anything, including elections .....

As for caring ? Oh, I do care... I'm a real care bear, trying to wake you guys up, so you can seek out the information on your own instead of always being so damned defiant to truth finding and deep in slumber

Wake up fellas .. there is so much wrong here

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
BP-B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
"None of the fkn politickers got jabbed" IS my comeback ... & they never will because they know better than to inject poison

True story .. everytime a politician was shown on video getting a Covid-19 vaccine injection to "stimulate" the crowds and ease concerns ..... it was faked ... smart people caught on and started exposing the vids, the media quickly mopped up the scenes and blacked out the information .... You Tube, Facebook & Twitter silenced anyone attempting to post info We all saw it, it is undeniable fact .... I got several 30 day sentences in Facebook jail for posting expose' vids, funny thing is, these people posted their vids of getting "jabbed" on their own Facebook profiles & it was ok .. BUT because we paused frames & zoomed in .. exposing the fraud .... we were silenced, jailed & the videos deleted .... any further mention was an automatic jail sentence

Why do you think that is ? Why did they fake their jabs ? Then they panicked & went to extreme measures to pull all the jab vids ?

The US political scene is nothing more than Theatre, every actor has a part in the play... They all have been carefully selected for their roles and follow a script prepared for them ... Including Trump & every other fkn Republican & Democrat ... THEY own the stage & the citizens have zero control over anything, including elections .....

As for caring ? Oh, I do care... I'm a real care bear, trying to wake you guys up, so you can seek out the information on your own instead of always being so damned defiant to truth finding and deep in slumber

SwampButtKaren, it sounds like the tightness of your tin foil hat is contributing to your excessive estrogen production. Just saying that it's clear that your opinion is not worth a knob of goat shit.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
if you get the experimental jab and untested booster you will never catch our spread covid
FACT

thats why the had jab passports

you're quite the academic lol

no wonder hysterical old frightened queens in Australie like 9mmm rushed to get the jabs

SwampButtKaren, it sounds like the tightness of your tin foil hat is contributing to your excessive estrogen production. Just saying that it's clear that your opinion is not worth a knob of goat shit.

Last edited by ribka; 11/25/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
So many angry Americans. It could be religion, politics, conspiracies, vaccinations, or just a bad hair day, who knows.

not surprised cowards like you celebrated the big government gun confiscation in Aussie land

weak and frightened supposed grown men. no wonder you embraced facism so quickly

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
The trouble is, unless you spend your time at home, they are making life very difficult for the unvaccinated.

follow the facism, not science

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT
So many angry Americans. It could be religion, politics, conspiracies, vaccinations, or just a bad hair day, who knows.

not surprised cowards like you celebrated the big government gun confiscation in Aussie land

weak and frightened supposed grown men. no wonder you embraced facism so quickly

Horse Sh*t. You don't have a clue.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
The trouble is, unless you spend your time at home, they are making life very difficult for the unvaccinated.

follow the facism, not science

Wow, Sherlock, ya reckon...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Hush lil' child, I know you're terrified, and you have very good reason to be ... The MRNA toxins you have coursing through your arteries & veins is a death sentence that cannot be reversed, but it doesn't mean you have to give up and let it rot you from the inside out mentally while you are still physically able bodied

Fight back while you have time, I know your .gov is watching your every move, what you text, say on the phone & post online & every waking moment of your life is now under surveillance by your communist government ...

There are ways to be invisible to them,
Join your local resistance and fight back while your heart still beats

Praying for you

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

Hush lil' child, I know you're terrified, and you have very good reason to be ... The MRNA toxins you have coursing through your arteries & veins is a death sentence that cannot be reversed, but it doesn't mean you have to give up and let it rot you from the inside out mentally while you are still physically able bodied

Fight back while you have time, I know your .gov is watching your every move, what you text, say on the phone & post online & every waking moment of your life is now under surveillance by your communist government ...

There are ways to be invisible to them,
Join your local resistance and fight back while your heart still beats

Praying for you

SwampButtKaren, maybe you and the rest of the gals can get together and have a horsepaste party and see what other dots you can find to connect.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
if you get the experimental jab and untested booster you will never catch our spread covid
FACT

no wonder hysterical old frightened queens in Australie like 9mmm rushed to get the jabs

You guys rush out and do lines of horsepaste and yet still manage to have a death rate 5 times ours. And then claim some sort of superiority - that's just fucking hillarious, if it weren't so sad and embarrassing for you lot. You gals really go hard to earn your Darwin awards.

Well?
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
FACT

You guys rush out and do lines of horsepaste and yet still manage to have a death rate 5 times ours. And then claim some sort of superiority - that's just fucking hillarious, if it weren't so sad and embarrassing for you lot. You gals really go hard to earn your Darwin awards.

I was gonna call you a retard...

but I won't ..... It's not politically correct & You're not retarded, just brain dead, because it is quite clear the 7 jabs you got in sheer terror ... are now seriously affecting your basic abilities to do simple math ...

Aus population is 1/10th of the US .... Of course there will be more dead covtards in the US ... but guess what ? the majority of them were killed by the covid vaccines and the numbers will grow exponentially in the next couple years as the vaccine fallout peaks

Guess what again ? Zero deaths were caused by taking Ivermectin ..... FACT !

The more you know ........

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
FACT

I was gonna call you a retard...

but I won't ..... It's not politically correct & You're not retarded, just brain dead, because it is quite clear the 7 jabs you got in sheer terror ... are now seriously affecting your basic abilities to do simple math ...

Aus population is 1/10th of the US .... Of course there will be more dead covtards in the US ... but guess what ? the majority of them were killed by the covid vaccines and the numbers will grow exponentially in the next couple years as the vaccine fallout peaks

Guess what again ? Zero deaths were caused by taking Ivermectin ..... FACT !

The more you know ........

Death rate is a percentage, shit for brains. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed yet a tool none then less.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Percentage is probably too hard for poor Swampy to grasp.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Percentage is probably too hard for poor Swampy to grasp.

Ha ha. I think that there are many things that SwampKaren can't understand - doesn't hold her back from going full display of her emotional outbursts though.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still wrong. Maybe try again?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Karma's a bitch isn't it, eh ?

Live by the needle, Die by the needle !

Suddenly & unexpectedly ! baaaahahahahaha

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How many didn't die of complications?

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Karma's a bitch isn't it, eh ?

Live by the needle, Die by the needle !

Suddenly & unexpectedly ! baaaahahahahaha

When you try and use your brain, does it hurt? When you open your mouth, do other people complain of a horrible screeching sound? What's the distance between Karens in Alaska?

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
How many didn't die of complications?

does the jab prevent getting and spreading Covid?

pretty simple science based question for a supposed vaccine

many brainwashed idiots cult members refuse to answer this very basic question

Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
184 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 24 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.