Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen Professional Victim Insecurities,are never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
Troll is still working on his scrub buck total to get halfway to the number of points you have in that picture. Damn nice bucks

Father Son tag team.

Killed them both from the same rock outcropping about 5 minutes apart.

Cute couple extolling the Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Last edited by rcamuglia; 11/25/22.

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ror!

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The
Originally Posted by fish30ought6
many years ago, Stick was fan of the 6x42 leupold, IIRC, mounted on a slicked-up remington 700 in 280 AI, macmillan stock. kind of a recipe for an all-weather medium/big game hunting rifle; as i was on a tight budget,i cobbled a semi copy with a bedded ADL in .270 winchester and a nikon 6x42 and worked trigger; perfect for mid-long alabama deer hunting; a fine recipe indeed. but things change: some optics companies improve, some go downhill; some firearms companies go downhill, better ones appear; bullets improve. so here we are, and Stick has different opinions ...

I remember decades ago , all gold rings at my gun club. It was standard operating procedure to make an adjustment, then tap the erector. Then hope it tracked.

Thankfully times have changed.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Troll is still working on his scrub buck total to get halfway to the number of points you have in that picture. Damn nice bucks

Your right you know. You really can see they guys who do in this thread verses the guys that can’t. It’s hard to argue with the point count! You have to hand it to Tasco though, they’ve run a hell of a gorilla marketing campaign until people started to catch on!

Last edited by meat sticks; 11/25/22.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by meat sticks

Your right you know. You really can see they guys who do in this thread verses the guys that can’t. It’s hard to argue with the point count! You have to hand it to Tasco though, they’ve run a hell of a gorilla marketing campaign until people started to catch on!
oh my puppet name if there ever was one

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by gitem_12
couple things John

1st: what is the field rest you use, that looks pretty handy

2nd: that second shot on the bull hit the neck, no question about it.

That was a Stoney Point Polecat tripod.

I think Primus now is making them.

Polecat tripod

Same as in this video.

I had a short section that offered rear support but that is no longer made.

yea, that figures they would drop the most useful part.
thank you

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by ldholton
oh my puppet name if there ever was one

Sorry to bust your bubble friend, I’ve been reading these forums since before it ever migrated to 24hr campfire, back when Sonny and BCR where staples, and BS was very helpful. I don’t mind saying he even started me on the blue bullets way back when. It sad to see how far it’s fallen.

Last edited by meat sticks; 11/25/22.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wait? Tim Kennedy works with Leupold? Not a good look.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I enjoy what Squirm's "thinks" is "good" work at 550yds with a Reupold,is done easily with a 22LR Rimfire and a good scope. Hint.

Only fair to fuel her Teenage Fetish Fantasies too. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Do you trust that static testing tells you all you need to know about how well your scope is going to perform with other variables, or do you take it out to confirm by shooting?

That was never typed by Rick and you seem to understand that testing the optic is the first step with shooting/field use being the second.

Much of this thread is a result of the OPs and others lack of experience reading trace and spotting impacts.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The Elk video is a great test if someone has the basics of LR shooting. A few very vocal fail Bots and lots pass in the thread.

If a LiL Fish or a Shrappy Baldwin or a Jackoffmt can't read trace and spot impacts watching HD video frame by frame why would anyone listen to their advice on optics.

Always wrong but never in doubt posters is part of the 24HR CF.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I want to apologize to Mr Burns. I watched the video on my IPhone and going by what his spotter commented made a judgement.

I have not watched the video on a big screen in slow motion but several have and state that all 3 shots hit the animal.

Great Bull

CK
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I want to apologize to Mr Burns. I watched the video on my IPhone and going by what his spotter commented made a judgement.

I have not watched the video on a big screen in slow motion but several have and state that all 3 shots hit the animal.

Great Bull

1 down ^^^^^, how many to go?

LOL

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Great Bull

All good.

The video is very useful for sifting wheat from chaff.

Self proclaimed LR shooters, like LiL Fish or Shrappy Baldin, who can't read trace or impact are not the best source for optic selection.

It always starts and end the same way when I post that video and helps newer guys to sort out talkers from those with real world experience.

Visual persuasion is the most lasting.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you trust that static testing tells you all you need to know about how well your scope is going to perform with other variables, or do you take it out to confirm by shooting?
That was never typed by Rick and you seem to understand that testing the optic is the first step with shooting/field use being the second.
Much of this thread is a result of the OPs and others lack of experience reading trace and spotting impacts.
The Elk video is a great test if someone has the basics of LR shooting. A few very vocal fail Bots and lots pass in the thread.
If a LiL Fish or a Shrappy Baldwin or a Jackoffmt can't read trace and spot impacts watching HD video frame by frame why would anyone listen to their advice on optics.
Always wrong but never in doubt posters is part of the 24HR CF.
JB:

To clear up confusion, RC did ask if I thought mounting a scope and then going out and shooting actually proved anything. This was followed by a question from RC of if I just trusted the manufacturer. Based on these statements, as a logical retort in the line of questioning, I asked the question you quoted.

Rick was already on record about that but maybe you missed his posts.

Point is that if a shooter has access to a static test setup it's smart to test the optic before spending rounds.

We test everything on a collimator for reticle level, adjustments in both increment and range, zoom and focus run out, and reticle substension before shooting.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

When was the last time you saw a “straight” man with so many pics of other dudes on his phone?

And how many are <18????

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
When was the last time you saw a “straight” man with so many pics of other dudes on his phone?

And how many are <18????

Quoted for prosperity.

Biggest Dumbfuqk Award on the entire forum

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Great Bull

All good.

The video is very useful for sifting wheat from chaff.

Self proclaimed LR shooters, like LiL Fish or Shrappy Baldin, who can't read trace or impact are not the best source for optic selection.

It always starts and end the same way when I post that video and helps newer guys to sort out talkers from those with real world experience.

Visual persuasion is the most lasting.

Leupold Virtues.

[Linked Image]

You couldn’t even separate the wheat from the chaff when choosing a spotter in that vid you posted which is what started the whole thing you idiot.
“In the head…. In the antler, right in the head.”

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/26/22.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Great Bull

1 down ^^^^^, how many to go?

LOL

I would think you have a lot more Important
scheit to be concerned about than what’s going on in the optics forum with being about to be stripped of your rights to defend yourself. Big surprise, the state that doesn’t trust you to pump your own Fugkin gas doesn’t trust you with more than 10 rds at a time, and then, only in your own home.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
626 members (09wingates, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.