G
She's got no shot, zero chance.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SupFoo
‘They’re Trying to Run Out the Clock’: Kari Lake Files 1st Lawsuit After Election

Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake on Nov. 23 filed a lawsuit against Maricopa County.

Lake sued Stephen Richer, the county’s recorder, and other officials in Arizona Superior Court. She’s asking the court to compel the officials to promptly produce records on the administration of the midterm elections, which featured widespread issues in the state’s largest county.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/theyr...rc_src=partner&src_cmp=BonginoReport

Let's hope this is the first of many and really put the squeeze on these criminals. Hopefully they fall like dominoes.
Go Kari.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lawsuits, after the fact, are no way to win elections.

I can't even remember an example of even one where the election was overturned because of election fraud lawsuits.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Only a win for the attorneys... both sides.

Legal system is slowly destroying our Country, directly and indirectly.

1. No disincentives for inefficiency, in fact just the opposite in most cases

2. Promotes and thrives on contention

3. Attorneys populate a majority of our leadership positions in government

I hate to label ALL of them and have a few in my family BUT they all have a twisted way of looking at things. Everything being "gray" with nothing "black and white" will not end well in the end. As a current society, we are fat, lazy, and vulnerable, just like fabled civilizations of old and ripe for the taking. Biblical.

How's that for 2 days post-Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas, too!

Last edited by lundtroller; 11/26/22. Reason: Holiday Cheer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At least she is doing something, not laying down.
Bringing awareness at a minimum.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Democrats manage to overturn many elections in overtime with no witnesses.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
She will be just like Trump 0 and 56

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I pretty much agree with most of what has been said here. My question is what else could she have done. She couldn't file a lawsuit prior to the election. That would be the same as charging someone with a crime before they commit the crime. She was asked if she would accept the results of the election and I think her answer was "it depends". She could have been more vocal about having Hobbs resign as Secretary of State but that would have taken away part of her reason for filing the lawsuit.
Kerry Lake and Donald Trump are staying in the fight and not backing down. For that they have my support 100%!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MPat70
Didn't work out for President Trump so why should it work for her? She is the Republican and therefore not worthy of being elected!

No American is going to have faith in our election process until these breakdowns but the same districts are corrected!

^^^This^^^

The steal was in from the beginning.

And wasn’t this the race where her opponent was in charge of the Election? 🤪

Oh yee of little faith.

Neal, Trump didn't want the SC to hear his 2020 election fraud case. It was to shed light on the SC not doing their duty and wake people up and it allowed him to institute the Insurrection Act due to the fact they and the other 2 branches of Govt failed in their Constitutional duties.

The SC heard the Oct 22 case where they ruled there was significant fraud in the 2020 election.

Things are different now. The election will be reversed, Keri will win and Hobbs and others are headed to prison.

As Q said, the people can't be told, they have to see it before they will believe it. Well, they are fixing to see it and the proof.

The Patriots are in control. Trust the plan.

Trump is MAGA.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/26/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MPat70
Didn't work out for President Trump so why should it work for her? She is the Republican and therefore not worthy of being elected!

No American is going to have faith in our election process until these breakdowns but the same districts are corrected!

^^^This^^^

The steal was in from the beginning.

And wasn’t this the race where her opponent was in charge of the Election? 🤪

Oh yee of little faith.

Neal, Trump didn't want the SC to hear his 2020 election fraud case. It was to shed light on the SC not doing their duty and wake people up and it allowed him to institute the Insurrection Act due to the fact they and the other 2 branches of Govt failed in their Constitutional duties.

The SC heard the Oct 22 case where they ruled there was significant fraud in the 2020 election.

Things are different now. The election will be reversed, Keri will win and Hobbs and others are headed to prison.

As Q said, the people can't be told, they have to see it before they will believe it. Well, they are fixing to see it and the proof.

The Patriots are in control. Trust the plan.

Trump is MAGA.

Jag: I hope you are correct on this. But I am of the belief that the proof is in the pudding but right now it's just blood pudding 🤮

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Bro, it isn't me who is right.

It is Trump and the Military Intel drops of Q to inform us of whats going on and what is coming are who and what is right.

We are seeing it all coming together at the same time. It didn't accidentally work out that way.

The Plan is being carried out by the Patriots who are in control.

All the things happening are connected and not just separate, unrelated incidents.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It is Trump and the Military Intel drops of Q to inform us of whats going on and what is coming are who and what is right.
Bullschit

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

We are seeing it all coming together at the same time. It didn't accidentally work out that way.

The Plan is being carried out by the Patriots who are in control.

All the things happening are connected and not just separate, unrelated incidents.
At this point, I consider you insane.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Bullschit

So the big Patriot and Trump supporter is calling Trump a liar again. Every rally Trump tells us we are going to MAGA.

You're disputing Trump, not me.

Here, Q said it first and just lately Trump repeated Q at a rally and he repeated Qs words at the end of his A Nation In Decline video when Trump closed it with these same words. grin

Trump and Q are trying to give you a subtle CLUE.

Can you really not connect the dots or is it that your handlers don't want you to? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bullschit

So the big Patriot and Trump supporter is calling Trump a liar again. Every rally Trump tells us we are going to MAGA.

Here, Q said it first and just lately Trump repeated Q at a rally and he repeated Qs words at the end of his A Nation In Decline video when Trump closed it with these same words. grin

Can you really not connect the dots or is it that your handlers don't want you to? whistle
Nope, I’m calling Q a liar and you an idiot for believing this CIA Op.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Bullschit

Ouch.

Lol

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
I pretty much agree with most of what has been said here. My question is what else could she have done. She couldn't file a lawsuit prior to the election. That would be the same as charging someone with a crime before they commit the crime. She was asked if she would accept the results of the election and I think her answer was "it depends". She could have been more vocal about having Hobbs resign as Secretary of State but that would have taken away part of her reason for filing the lawsuit.
Kerry Lake and Donald Trump are staying in the fight and not backing down. For that they have my support 100%!
This!! It seems like most of the posters on this thread would rather roll over and lick their obviously empty nut sacks.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think she has a good chance of success if she is able to get an honest judge. Our judicial system has been corrupted by democrats and republicans to the point it cannot be counted on to be honest and follow the constitution.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Bullschit

Ha. So you're essentially saying you like Trump but he's a dumbass for falling for the CIA Q Larp or he's pushing the CIA Q Larp on his millions of Anon Trumpsters to mislead them into sitting on their ass and not acting to save the country.

TFF. Makes sense to you I suppose. crazy

Dumbass, do you see the MSM attacking the FBY or CYA? If Q was a CYA tool they wouldn’t be spending millions to destroy Q and they wouldn't be calling Q a dangerous conspiracy nut trying to destroy the Anon movement.

They would be happy with Q telling Patriots not to act. Instead they hate Q, as do you, for giving people a hope.

You position is not the least bit logical. grin

You couldn't figure your way out of a paper bag. No wonder you can't connect the dots.

Just be honest and admit you went for the MSM Fake News BS and chimed in with them calling Q a larp.

The idea by Q that the Patriots are in control and the Left can't win is what really tears you a new [bleep] along with Q saying Trump will return to the WH again. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Bullschit

Ha. So you're essentially saying you like Trump but he's a dumbass for falling for the CIA Q Larp or he's pushing the CIA Q Larp on his millions of Anon Trumpsters to mislead them into sitting on their ass and not acting to save the country.

TFF. Makes sense to you I suppose. crazy

Dumbass, do you see the MSM attacking the FBY or CYA? If Q was a CYA tool they wouldn’t be spending millions to destroy Q and they wouldn't be calling Q a dangerous conspiracy nut trying to destroy the Anon movement.

They would be happy with Q telling Patriots not to act. Instead they hate Q, as do you, for giving people a hope.

You position is not the least bit logical. grin

You couldn't figure your way out of a paper bag. No wonder you can't connect the dots.

Just be honest and admit you went for the MSM Fake News BS and chimed in with them calling Q a larp.

Logic?

The internet and media is full of lies, can't trust anything...

Here's my link to Q!

Ymmv

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.