Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 45_100
Randy, for WIW this was my experience when I decided to carry all the time. I went tnrough a lot of different, quality holsters and spent a good deal of money. The holsters mentioned above are all good quality. I decided on a pancake style holster because it rides close to my body and minimizes printing. I tried strong side carry, crossdraw and shoulder holsters. The holster I like best is from Azula and is available on eBay. They were less than $50 then, might be slightly more due to the Biden buck syndrome. I think the final choice is a matter of personal preference but all suggestions are helpful. You will need a substaintial belt.
Which did you decide on?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MarkinGA
Here is another example in a solid color. Coyote Brown in this example.

Mark in GA

Good looking holsters ! What do they run ?

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I dont like clip ons.

Same here...try a DeSantis belt slide...comfortable and well priced.

I’ve got a couple of those. Hard to beat for the money. The one I bought for my Sig P365 works well.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Typically they vary a little bit based on size/model and features. For a G19 size, full sweat guard, allow for threaded barrel, optics cut, etc (full featured) it would run $55 for a pattern or $50 for solid colors. I make them from 0.080” thick/sturdy Kydex and use all stainless hardware (blacked out). Normally I try and cover shipping (CONUS) in those prices. If someone were to want several made up I could possibly do slightly better on price.

Mark in GA

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MarkinGA
Typically they vary a little bit based on size/model and features. For a G19 size, full sweat guard, allow for threaded barrel, optics cut, etc (full featured) it would run $55 for a pattern or $50 for solid colors. I make them from 0.080” thick/sturdy Kydex and use all stainless hardware (blacked out). Normally I try and cover shipping (CONUS) in those prices. If someone were to want several made up I could possibly do slightly better on price.

Mark in GA

That’s great. Thanks !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
How are you doing buddy?! Miss ya.

Jeff

Pretty well.

Thanks for asking.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I have a El Paso Saddlery holster for owb and a Galco for iwb. I have tried Crossbreed owb and Bravo concealment iwb, and probably acouple more that I have forgotten. The Galco is the most comfortable iwb that I have tried, but pricy, they have gone up quite a bit since I bought mine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I rarely make suggestions about holsters because they are personal man purses for our most important EDC tools but .... I've worn a bunch of different ones over the years for 1911s, 686s, Glocks, P226s, P320s and now my P365 X Macro.

This Black Point Tactical leather wing/kydex combo OWB holster I've been using with this P365 is a work of art imho. Totally adjustable, super comfortable, positive retention, easy on and off. Looks great too and I really like the moisture guard on the backside, keeps moisture off the forearm and your shirt out of the way on the draw.

Read the reviews, watch the videos about it ... I took my time shopping and trying various holsters before I finally pulled the string on this BPT on the advice of a SpecOps buddy of mine and he was right.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
Is it owb or iwb?
45-100

OWB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by 45_100
Randy, for WIW this was my experience when I decided to carry all the time. I went tnrough a lot of different, quality holsters and spent a good deal of money. The holsters mentioned above are all good quality. I decided on a pancake style holster because it rides close to my body and minimizes printing. I tried strong side carry, crossdraw and shoulder holsters. The holster I like best is from Azula and is available on eBay. They were less than $50 then, might be slightly more due to the Biden buck syndrome. I think the final choice is a matter of personal preference but all suggestions are helpful. You will need a substaintial belt.
Which did you decide on?

I decided on the Azula pancake holster. Just something about leather saddles, reins, breast collars, belts and holsters. Rawhide reatas not so much.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I dont like clip ons.

I hate them. They're never where they started out.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Muddy River Tactical.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I dont like clip ons.
Nor do I...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by lvmiker
If you do plan on open carry level 2 retention is advised. The Safariland ALS is strong, fast and comfortable.

mike r

This^^^

Open carry should have retention on be threaded on to your belt.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I have used Milt Sparks 55BN OWB holsters for years.

They are not a cheap/budget holster, but if you want a holster that will last for decades, and perform like it should, they are a good choice.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
148 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 775 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,897
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.