Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Got this response back (bold font mine):

"Thank you for your email regarding Bill C-21. Your views on this matter have been noted, and we are tracking and reporting the trends on this issue to Senator Tannas.

Sincerely,

Correspondence Coordinator

Office of Senator Scott Tannas"

Seems like it's worth getting everybody you know to fire up an email and influence the trend.
Good work.
I was thinking about this today....You never know when your letter, phone call, is going to wind up on someone's lap who has "the heart of a Lion" which is what it takes to win battles.

I will not comply anyways, what are they going to do, take my guns?

What are you going to do when they come to your home and ask to see your rifles?
What rifles?
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

"Thank you for your email regarding Bill C-21. Your views on this matter have been noted, and we are tracking and reporting the trends on this issue to Senator Tannas.

Sincerely,

Seems like it's worth getting everybody you know to fire up an email and influence the trend.
Good work.
I was thinking about this today....You never know when your letter, phone call, is going to wind up on someone's lap who has "the heart of a Lion" which is what it takes to win battles.

What are you going to do when they come to your home and ask to see your rifles?
What rifles?
Hi Dwayne, thanks for making me sick just before I was about to sit down and have diner! lol

WTF is 10,000 joules?

If I had the money I would have left Oh Canada a long time ago! Canada is a Ruined Nation!

Cheers ~ Darren
I have to admit, Darren, we'd be a lot better off without our noble overlords to the east! Western separation is how we distance ourselves from the sickening corruption of the Laurentian elite.

Well Jordan, like I said, it's up to your generation.

I have hunted my guts out for over 50+ years, had an absolute blast doing just that.

Here is a song that you and your friends will have to abide to, if you want to have fun. Turn it up LOUD!

KB

BP-B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This Lady has the heart of a Lion.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

Sincerely,

Good work.

What are you going to do?

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

Sincerely,

Good work.

What are you going to do?

Hey guys,
Thanks very much for following my thread. This is a critical moment in our lives where we must fight for our rights and freedoms!!
I'll be heading to see Mr Glen Motz next week, or at least his staff in Medicine Hat. I'm proud to say he is one of the good guys and is my representative.
He has stood up time and again on our behalf wrt the attacks on our firearms. I urge everyone to write, email or call your representatives regardless of the political party they represent. The good folks need our thanks and encouragement for standing up to the Trudeau Regime.
If you are unfortunate enough to be repped by a Liberal or New Democrat, let them know your displeasure with the stance being taken against gun owners. Push them to direct the efforts towards fighting gangs and smuggling and the social evil that takes a hold of Canadian youth and turns them to gangs. We can all support that as the answer is in that effort.
We can turn things around and take back our Canada!
Jeff

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by troutfly
Hey guys,
. Push them to direct the efforts towards fighting gangs and smuggling and the social evil that takes a hold of Canadian youth and turns them to gangs. We can all support that as the answer is in that effort.
Jeff

That is exactly what Trudeau doesn't want, he wants more criminal and gang proliferation, hence the latest moves to lessen criminal sentences. He would like nothing more than a couple or three American style school shootings right now to help further his agenda. If he actually dealt with gangs and criminals he would have no reason to disarm the public. He cares not a whit about the public or its safety. What he wants is a disarmed helpless society because he fears future revolution against the gov't as he furthers his 'social' communist global agenda. The people who blindly support Trudeau and his NDP cohorts have no idea what is coming down the pipe as they worship this wolf in sheeps clothing in his attempts to help set the stage for future global dictatorship.

Last edited by bushrat; 11/25/22.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Best of luck to all you northern Montanans.
Keep up the good fight!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
KB you are right if we lose in 2024 we are going down on a sinking ship

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bushrat
Originally Posted by troutfly
Hey guys,
. Push them to direct the efforts towards fighting gangs and smuggling and the social evil that takes a hold of Canadian youth and turns them to gangs. We can all support that as the answer is in that effort.
Jeff

That is exactly what Trudeau doesn't want, he wants more criminal and gang proliferation, hence the latest moves to lessen criminal sentences. He would like nothing more than a couple or three American style school shootings right now to help further his agenda. If he actually dealt with gangs and criminals he would have no reason to disarm the public. He cares not a whit about the public or its safety. What he wants is a disarmed helpless society because he fears future revolution against the gov't as he furthers his 'social' communist global agenda. The people who blindly support Trudeau and his NDP cohorts have no idea what is coming down the pipe as they worship this wolf in sheeps clothing in his attempts to help set the stage for future global dictatorship.
Exellent post by Troutfly and Bushrat^^^^

First, the ones involved in gun activity in BC are recent arrivals, look at Canada's top 25 most wanted, they are the ones Trudeau said not to worry about.

Second, as Troutfly points out to write letters, not only to the gun advocate MP's, but also to the NDP and Liberal MP's for the reasons he stated. As I said.....you never know when it winds up on someone's lap who has the "heart of a Lion". That person/s may have previously been on a different page than yourself, but now has a change of heart.... like an NDP MP who wants to jump ship, there was at least one Liberal that was very close recently.

Third, here is what the Liberal/NDP really do not want, the native Community at large to take a position against their globalist takeover, even though the leadership has been manipulated, the People haven't, they simply have no voice.

I am imploring you to write letters to your local/Federal Indian band governments, Metis Provincial representatives, the Dene Nation, and the Inuit governments in the North.
Some of us have friends involved in Native governance, ask them what they are doing if anything to oppose the Trudeau gun bans.

If they say nothing, then they need to know that their guns are going to if Trudeau is able to follow through. There is many differing personalities involved in Native governance, and I can assure you the "heart of a Lion" exists in that Community. The People may just go beyond what the sold out leadership won't.

Personally, I see a great opportunity here, remember this battle isn't over with one win, we need to win many battles.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Steve Redgwell is notably absent in this thread.
LOL

lol, good eye Raferman hahaha

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hi Dwayne, thanks for making me sick just before I was about to sit down and have diner! lol

WTF is 10,000 joules?

If I had the money I would have left Oh Canada a long time ago! Canada is a Ruined Nation!

Cheers ~ Darren
I have to admit, Darren, we'd be a lot better off without our noble overlords to the east! Western separation is how we distance ourselves from the sickening corruption of the Laurentian elite.

I have hunted my guts out for over 50+ years, had an absolute blast doing just that.
We need your generation helping, too. It’ll take all hands on deck!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good morning my friend, I hope the day's looking to at least have good weather for you all up there and you're all healthy.

Thanks for the idea of contacting the local FN bands, I believe I'll send an email to OIB and PIB to encourage them to take a stand on it as well. One never knows right?

I'll also contact my MP who is NDP so I'm not expecting much there, but at least he'll know what he's voted for - bless his heart....

All the best and good luck on the last bit of whitetail season.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
Good morning my friend, I hope the day's looking to at least have good weather for you all up there and you're all healthy.

Thanks for the idea of contacting the local FN bands, I believe I'll send an email to OIB and PIB to encourage them to take a stand on it as well. One never knows right?

I'll also contact my MP who is NDP so I'm not expecting much there, but at least he'll know what he's voted for - bless his heart....

All the best and good luck on the last bit of whitetail season.

Dwayne
Thank you.
All my letters also encourage the recipients to seek out Native Canada's participation, our MP's can do this on the leadership level that perhaps others cannot attain.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WTF is 10,000 joules?

Cheers ~ Darren

We need your generation helping, too. It’ll take all hands on deck!

Jordan;
Good morning to you sir, I hope that despite our political climate you and your fine family are well.

For sure my friend, well said with the "all hands on deck" statement.

If we've ever enjoyed the outdoor activities whether hunting, shooting or fishing, we're under attack.

Speaking personally I believe I owe the next generation all of the time, energy and even financial wherewithal that I can possibly put towards fighting this. What was passed on to me from generations before is far to precious to me to do anything else.

Again hopefully this will wake up some of my fellow boomers who believed that this wouldn't affect them personally, even if it was laying waste to their kids' and grandkids' future.

One way or another, we'll tilt at this windmill together and see what becomes of it. It won't be the first old building I've piled up and lit a match to, so there is that..

All the best.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Thanks for the reply sir.

I'm going to let them know that things like the Weatherby Mark V, Ruger No 1 and other non semi-auto firearms are being made into prohibs so they can at least be aware it might and likely will affect their band members.

We'll see where it gets us, but we're in this one together as firearm owners.

The FN folks might have an inherent right to trap, hunt and fish, but nowhere does it state they'll get to do the hunting with firearms....

All the best.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think it’s time to stop focusing on the very acute issue in question, i.e., semi-auto ban, but to make sure people see the complete picture considering the preponderance of evidence.

- Trudeau has mentioned having a basic admiration for China’s dictatorship.
- Trudeau has mentioned that Canada is the first “post-national” state.
- The Liberals have mentioned an agenda against citizen-ownership of firearms in general.
- The globalist agenda is one of dictatorship by a One World Order.
- Armed citizens are much harder to control and dictate to without risk of violent rebellion.
- Every totalitarian regime of the past, that I am aware of, particularly those guilty of some form of mass genocide campaign, disarmed its citizens first.

Having a right to bear arms is necessary to avoid the eventual slide away from democracy and self-determination and into authoritarian dictatorship. If people value democracy and liberty, they must stand with us citizens in maintaining our God-given right to defend ourselves, our families, our lands, our properties, our beliefs, and our other rights.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I feel sick for you guys up there. 🤢

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I feel sick for you guys up there. 🤢

I feel sick for you guy's every time I see Biden sucking on his teeth while incoherently speaking.

We all have Lunatic Beta Males at the helm right now. But I guess Biden is tougher since he got Corn Pop to drop his straight razor by brandishing a chain! Biden was one tough dude back in the day! shocked

Looks like you are heading down the same road, hopefully the election will not be as corrupt as the last one and a conservative will be back in power and hopefully not a RINO!

https://nypost.com/2022/11/24/biden-vows-to-push-ban-on-semiautomatic-guns/

Last edited by KillerBee; 11/26/22.

KB

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I think it’s time to stop focusing in the very acute issue in question, i.e., semi-auto ban, but to make sure people see the complete picture considering the preponderance of evidence.

- The Liberals have mentioned an agenda against citizen-ownership of firearms in general.
- Armed citizens are much harder to control and dictate to without risk of violent rebellion.
- Every totalitarian regime of the past, that I am aware of, particularly those guilty of some form of mass genocide campaign, disarmed its citizens first.

Having a right to bear arms is necessary to avoid the eventual slide away from democracy and self-determination and into authoritarian dictatorship. If people value democracy and liberty, they must stand with us citizens in maintaining our God-given right to defend ourselves, our families, our lands, our properties, our beliefs, and our other rights.

You are 100% on the mark brother!

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
I think it’s time to stop focusing on the very acute issue in question, i.e., semi-auto ban, but to make sure people see the complete picture considering the preponderance of evidence.

Jordan,
You, nailed it exactly. These are critical topics that must be included in our approach to our representatives and, in our discussions with family, friends and who ever else we can get to listen down at the coffee shop etc.
Jeff

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I’ve emailed:

all Alberta senators requesting bill C-21 be returned to parliament for proper debate.

My MP and Pierre P asking them to pressure senators to return C-21 to parliament

My nearest conservative MLA (I live in an NDP riding😠☹️) thanking the Conservative government for challenging C-21 as aggressively as they have.

Getting returned to parliament will only be a delay as the NDP and the Bloc will fall in line with the liberals on this issue, but it’s all we’ve got at present.

I’m going to forward my emails onto my gun buddies and family to encourage them to cut and paste and create their own emails.

I will send hard copy letters as well to senators, my MP, Pierre P and that asshat Mendino.

I’m working with our Fish and Game Association to get them more aggressively active on this issue.

What else ca I do? Perhaps better stated what else can we do?

Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
573 members (219 Wasp, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,217
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.