Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Limited Permit states all oroduced oil is to be shipped to the USA and that any profits derived from the Venezuelan oil be used to pay Venezuelan creditors in the USA.

The Guardian, WSJ

BP-B2

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
This is stupid Biden is stupid and anyone that thinks getting oil from somewhere else is going to help the environment or make “green” energy is also stupid. I’ve said it before We used more oil today than yesterday it’s been that way my whole life it’s not going to change in my lifetime. You can buy your queer mobile that plugs into an outlet and think you made a difference but all you did was confirm your stupid and will be that way forever. When you can plug your queer mobile into a rainbow or windmill let me know.

We have plenty of US oil available without paying Venezuela for it.

Last edited by Dp1975; 11/26/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Dp1975
This is stupid Biden is stupid and anyone that thinks getting oil from somewhere else is going to help the environment or make “green” energy is also stupid. I’ve said it before We used more oil today than yesterday it’s been that way my whole life it’s not going to change in my lifetime. You can buy your queer mobile that plugs into an outlet and think you made a difference but all you did was confirm your stupid and will be that way forever. When you can plug your queer mobile into a rainbow or windmill let me know.

The license specified that none of the money would go to the Venezuelan partner nor the Venezuelan government, but only to Venezuelan creditors in the USA.

This is supposed to be a door opening to reward the Venezuelan government for their willingness to discuss honest and fair elections there and for the Venezuelan government’s promise to look into spending more money on relief for their citizenry.

I’m sure all of this is on the up and up, eh?
(Sarc).

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
10% for the BIG GUY!

There is a war on America and America is losing
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by arky65
10% for the BIG GUY!

At least 10%.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Venezuela is not going to get the money do they have to allow their oil to be taken?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Houston_2
10% for the BIG GUY!

At least 10%.

Hey Puzzy check your other post and answer the question

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
If Venezuela is not going to get the money do they have to allow their oil to be taken?

Their goal is to have sanctions lifted. That’s their prize. Biden is cracking the door open for them..

Chevron is about the only big name game in town for Venezuela.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Just be a man and say you don't want to answer.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix
10% for the BIG GUY!

At least 10%.

Waiting

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"Chevron is about the only big name game in town for Venezuela."

Didn't Hugo Chavez steal Chevron's refineries in Venezuela, along with their production facilities?

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
10% for the BIG GUY!

At least 10%.

Waiting
Old toot has you on ignore now.
He's a bitch.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Didn't Hugo Chavez steal Chevron's refineries in Venezuela, along with their production facilities?

And just to to correct everyone it is not Chevron but it is Citgo for fuggs sake get it right

Last edited by thirtyotsix; 11/26/22.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Thanks Raferman I feel like you are my wingman that navigates me through these poser faags that have mental issues

Last edited by thirtyotsix; 11/26/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can buy your queer mobile that plugs into an outlet and think you made a difference but all you did was confirm your stupid

This sort of thing is why I visit the site.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Houston will give a handjob to an EV charging station if she can figure out how.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mumbles at it again!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Yep.

Chevron is one of the US creditors to be paid.

Exxon took Venezuela to world court as per their production sharing agreement and got their due payments from Venezuela.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D

The license specified that none of the money would go to the Venezuelan partner nor the Venezuelan government, but only to Venezuelan creditors in the USA.

This is supposed to be a door opening to reward the Venezuelan government for their willingness to discuss honest and fair elections there and for the Venezuelan government’s promise to look into spending more money on relief for their citizenry.

I’m sure all of this is on the up and up, eh?
(Sarc).

Yeah I get the gist of the plan. But this ain’t about Venezuela it’s about kickbacks for crooked politicians. The point is WE NEED OIL we will continue to need oil for the next 100 years. There is no reason to be making deals with 3rd world country’s, dictators or Sand NiG-Gers.
For all the morons thinking we actually gonna do away with petroleum usage I have a question:

If we the US, or any other country is really right there on the cusp of figuring out this whole Energy problem, and are close to having a reliable “Green” alternative. Then why not just use US oil why worry about running out of our oil? Suck it up and use it get gas down to 50 cents a gallon? I mean we will all be using “Green” queer mobiles in a year or two so who needs oil? Answer is. It’s never gonna happen ever you will never live to see the day when we don’t need oil period. It’s all a farce for stupid people

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
This is [bleep] stupid.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
284 members (204guy, 1minute, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 29aholic, 41 invisible), 2,170 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,627
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.