Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 44 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 43 44
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mormon missionaries did it… Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey, it’s paisanos.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I doubt the Moscow PD has the manpower to handle a case like this. I read that they haven't had a murder for 7 years so they're very short on experience, too.

Which I am sure is why they brought in outside help almost immediately.
Total incompetence on their part, huh?

No, that is not a comment directed towards you Rock even though I am sure you'll read it that way. I am aware you're more on the local police side of the table. It is directed towards those here saying how incompetent MPD must be.

Boy you are pretty emotionally vested in this aren’t you? Now take this emotion and apply it to fixing Fairbanks.. Nugget

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey, it’s paisanos.

I doubt Moscow has any decent Italian restaurants. Hey! It’s paisanos!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Idaho Gov. Brad Little has committed up to $1 million for expenses related to the ongoing investigation...

LINK

The Idaho state crime lab has prioritized testing on evidence from the Moscow home where four University of Idaho students were murdered on Nov. 13, according to authorities.

Idaho State Police (ISP) Forensic Services is "doing much of the forensics analysis" in the case, which is a "priority for them," ISP Public Information Officer Aaron Snell told Fox News Digital in a Friday interview.

"There have been scientists working 24/7 in the lab to try and get back some of those results in quick order," Snell continued. "So, while there's other cases going on, this case is a priority. And we're starting to get back some results."

LINK

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Missionaries felt the evil in the house, after talking with them during a lesson. Knew they had no choice but to harbor their inner Porter Rockwell and delivered Mormon justice!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You're the poster child for why I believe next to nothing that Campfire Cowboys preach concerning LEOs and yes, I am aware that you were once one of some form. My experience with LEOs whether local, county, state or federal has been almost universally positive. They were very professional and respected my rights when I had to deal with them for whatever reason. That includes Moscow PD, Idaho State Police, military police as well as US Marshalls and ATF (though admittedly, not FBI). Are you sure you're not one of those guys who is an instant ass when a LEO initially asks a question, then tells everyone how big of a dick the cops were to you? I have seen plenty, plenty of people do that.

I am sure there are crooked and completely incompetent LEOs out there but IME they're the total exception, not the rule like so many on here seem to think.

If you don't know who and what Barry is by now you ain't been paying attention.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We got drunk and held a Seance last night.

I asked the Ouija Board whodunit, the spirits say they'll be cuffin the stalker boy before the middle of the coming week.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It's getting more obvious by the day that the Podunk Junction cop shop is in WAY over their heads on this one. Keeping some details from public knowledge is routine investigative technique- - - - -floundering around forever isn't!

You do realize that podunk junction cop shop had Idaho State police and the FBI involved since the beginning, right?

Moscow PD may be ‘leading’ the investigation but it doesn’t end there.

I'd trust a Podunk cop shop before I would the Idaho State Police (re: the investigation into the rancher, Yantis, who was shot by Idaho Deputies)

OR

The FBI, who is nothing more than the Gestapo arm of the democrat party.

Only cops that should exist are your local Sheriffs dept. City police are owned by the Mayor, State Police are owned by the Governor, FBI, CIA, Dept HS, and numerous federal agencies are owned by the Feds.

Your local Sheriff is elected and has to answer to the people that elected them if they want to keep their jobs.

Umm...so is your local congressional representative?

No kidding, You learn something new everyday......

I know, learning is hard!

Ymmv

Lol, So is grasping sarcasm.......For some.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It's getting more obvious by the day that the Podunk Junction cop shop is in WAY over their heads on this one. Keeping some details from public knowledge is routine investigative technique- - - - -floundering around forever isn't!

You do realize that podunk junction cop shop had Idaho State police and the FBI involved since the beginning, right?

I'd trust a Podunk cop shop before I would the Idaho State Police (re: the investigation into the rancher, Yantis, who was shot by Idaho Deputies)

OR

Only cops that should exist are your local Sheriffs dept. City police are owned by the Mayor, State Police are owned by the Governor, FBI, CIA, Dept HS, and numerous federal agencies are owned by the Feds.

Your local Sheriff is elected and has to answer to the people that elected them if they want to keep their jobs.

Umm...so is your local congressional representative?

No kidding, You learn something new everyday......

I know, learning is hard!

Ymmv

Lol, So is grasping sarcasm.......For some.

Go look in the mirror...

Then find jags md!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go look in the mirror...

Then find jags md!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Smartest man in the room folks.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Go look in the mirror...

Then find jags md!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No.

But I can read sign...

Ask him yet?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Go look in the mirror...

Then find jags md!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No.

But I can read sign...

Ask him yet?

Is there a wager involved? Has Hatari been notified?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Go look in the mirror...

Then find jags md!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No.

But I can read sign...

Ask him yet?

Is there a wager involved? Has Hatari been notified?

I'd put a gentleman's bet on it...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://nypost.com/2022/11/25/polic...weeks-after-university-of-idaho-murders/

"The FBI has dedicated 22 agents in Moscow and a further 20 further afield, as well as two profilers. Idaho state police have also put 20 investigators on the case."

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 79S
I doubt the Moscow PD has the manpower to handle a case like this. I read that they haven't had a murder for 7 years so they're very short on experience, too.

No, that is not a comment directed towards you Rock even though I am sure you'll read it that way. I am aware you're more on the local police side of the table. It is directed towards those here saying how incompetent MPD must be.

Boy you are pretty emotionally vested in this aren’t you? Now take this emotion and apply it to fixing Fairbanks.. Nugget

Hey, Bareflanks is just fuggin fine, thank you very much.

By the way, celebrate your trip around the sun today.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by JeffA
We got drunk and held a Seance last night.

I asked the Ouija Board whodunit, the spirits say they'll be cuffin the stalker boy before the middle of the coming week.

Who you calling a boy?

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You're the poster child for why I believe next to nothing that Campfire Cowboys preach concerning LEOs and yes, I am aware that you were once one of some form. My experience with LEOs whether local, county, state or federal has been almost universally positive. They were very professional and respected my rights when I had to deal with them for whatever reason. That includes Moscow PD, Idaho State Police, military police as well as US Marshalls and ATF (though admittedly, not FBI). Are you sure you're not one of those guys who is an instant ass when a LEO initially asks a question, then tells everyone how big of a dick the cops were to you? I have seen plenty, plenty of people do that.

I am sure there are crooked and completely incompetent LEOs out there but IME they're the total exception, not the rule like so many on here seem to think.

If you don't know who and what Barry is by now you ain't been paying attention.

Correct. I haven't been paying attention. I just recall him mentioning something about being a LEO at some time.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

OR

Yep. Most large city Police Chiefs are corrupt POS’s that obtained their position by having all the dirt on the rest of the Department’s top brass.
And most small town PD’s either hire the worst candidate’s available because their pay is too low to attract decent LEO’s.
Or their all related like in Uvalde. Or as Flave puts it, a bunch of “Cousin Fuqkers”. 🤪

Well according to DeFlave and some others, the general rule is that small town PDs are generally less competent (which I will buy, to an extent for those reasons you list, and then some) and more corrupt than bigger PDs.
You get both sides of the coin when it comes to getting info on the 'Fire...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Done.

I am following this story closely fo sho....the University of Idaho is my first Alma Mater and I know that town very, very well. I can't count the times I blacked out in that same bar these chicks were at, and have zero clue how I got home, or wherever it was that I passed out. I also know exactly which residence this happened in.

Page 29 of 44 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,248
Posts18,466,936
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.