Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who or what would you say bares the brunt of the responsibility for this?

Parents
Government
Teachers

Yes I know, all three, but which one is top of the list

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jimmy Carter and George W Bush.

Recently anyway.

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
They know what they have been indoctrinated to know.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yep...seeing how basically all of today's NCO's are Millenials.....

Frightening when you put dumb into that context

.... like tears in the rain
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dess
Used to be the cashier would count back your change.

Next time, I'm using cash and adding a few extra coins and watch the implosion.
I do this all the time, not to confuse the little darlings, but because I don’t want a pocket full of change

If an item costs $19.05 for example, I will give the cashier a 20 and a nickel. Nine times out of nine they slide the nickel back and say I don’t need that. Then the stupidity grows from there.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ultimately it boils down to the parents, Steve. They have failed their child if they can't answer those simple questions.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
Ultimately it boils down to the parents, Steve. They have failed their child if they can't answer those simple questions.
True, but this has been going on for so long, odds are that the parents couldn’t answer these questions either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I only add extra change to help make sure I get a whole dollar (paper) back.

I hate a pocket full of change, feels like the sound of some creepy old gay man jingling around.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by steve4102

Parents
Government
Teachers

Tough question. For better or worse...it's the parents. Many good parents won't tolerate that crap. Some parents are too ignorant and trusting of their local school and it happens. The next group of parents don't care either way. The last group of parents encourage that crap.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you really want to see some clerk stumble, use a 2 dollar bill, a .50 cent piece or one of the presidential/Sacajawea dollars.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by slumlord
If you really want to see some clerk stumble, use a 2 dollar bill, a .50 cent piece or one of the presidential/Sacajawea dollars.

Add a few Canadian coins in the mixture too. I hate getting them in change and if I spot it, I ask for American currency.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Democrats.

And they vote.
And breed.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord

Add a few Canadian coins in the mixture too. I hate getting them in change and if I spot it, I ask for American currency.

Oh hell no. Then they will be claiming it's all foreign money.
Actually, on second thought, they probably will think those are foreign anyway.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sad. How will most of those ever earn a living?

Last edited by 1minute; 11/27/22.

1Minute
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yep...seeing how basically all of today's NCO's are Millenials.....

Frightening when you put dumb into that context

Not my point at all.

Not many Boomers left in those jobs. The young men rose nicely to the challenge.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Didn't think of it in my previous post but I'm surprised that none of them pulled out their smart phone to get the answer to the question, at least in the first 7 minutes that I watched.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Parents
Government
Teachers

The problem is that, because of the influence of the Frankfurt School on every institution in the United States, the schools were gradually straitjacketed in their ability to create environments appropriate for teaching and learning. All methods which tended to distinguish between the highly intelligent and diligent on the one hand, and the stupid and slackers on the other, were increasingly eliminated. This was because the inevitable outcomes were deemed racist, due to patterns along those lines that would naturally emerge.

Discipline, also, had to go, because that would naturally also result in patterns along racial lines, which the left would characterize as being due to racism, rather than being due to natural differences connected to race. And now little if any teaching can actually take place, apart from the advanced tracks that tend to be racially uniform. I'm certain, however, that advanced tracks, too, will soon be eliminated for the same reasons, and also traceable to the preeminent influence of the Frankfurt School.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Parents
Government
Teachers

The problem is that, because of the influence of the Frankfurt School on every institution in the United States, the school were gradually straitjacketed in their ability to create environments appropriate for teaching and learning. All methods which tended to distinguish between the highly intelligent/diligent on the one hand, and the stupid and slacker on the other, were increasingly eliminated. This was because the outcome was deemed racist, due to patterns that would naturally emerge. Discipline, also, had to go, because that would naturally also result in patterns along racial lines, which the left would characterize as due to racism, rather than being due to natural differences connected to race. And now little if any teaching can actually take place, apart from the advanced tracks that tend to be racially uniform. I'm certain, however, that advanced tracks, too, will soon be eliminated for the same reasons.

^^^Nailed it. And if you acknowledge the empirical data on racial differences in intelligence and academic performance, you are banished from the public square, made into the worst kind of pariah and marginalized to the point of non-existence. Everyone should read Charles Murray's "Coming Apart" and "Facing Reality". The story of Amy Wax is illustrative, a top-notch academic (MD, JD and PHD from Ivy League schools) is being drummed out of academia for having the temerity to admit what everyone knows is true: blacks in academia don't do very well (50% of the blacks in her classes are in the bottom 10%) and for inviting Jared Taylor to speak to her law school class about race-realism. She's been fighting cancer. They don't care. They're trying to destroy her.

Last edited by Tarquin; 11/27/22.

Tarquin
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Used to be the cashier would count back your change.
Then is was they had to have the register show them how much change to give.
Then they rely on people to use debit and credit cards so it doesn't matter.
Now they get confused and annoyed when someone uses cash.

Next time, I'm using cash and adding a few extra coins and watch the implosion.
I always like adding change so I get a quarter or a$5/10 bill back hate small pocket changes and man does that screw with them too

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If I was a teacher and a member of the Teachers Union, I would be so proud.
Yes you would be so proud. So proud to earn a paycheck with state benefits. That is the ONLY reason to become a teacher. Oh wait, we're you implying that these kids not knowing anything is somehow our great teachers fault? Dude, you must be struck or sumphin! Everyone knows that it's because the teachers don't get paid enough! Come on man!

Last edited by MPat70; 11/27/22.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1337Fungi, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,321
Posts18,468,449
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.