Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Holy Fugk

We had to bring out the pitchforks and torches to get Powerball and scratch offs

We don't have any of that here, Bleeding heart liberals are concerned the Natives out in western Alaska will blow their .gov/native corp checks all on lottery tickets.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Holy Fugk

We had to bring out the pitchforks and torches to get Powerball and scratch offs

We don't have any of that here, Bleeding heart liberals are concerned the Natives out in western Alaska will blow their .gov/native corp checks all on lottery tickets.
Well...... they will.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Join a Beer of the Month club.

Mailed ta the house.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rufous
I knew there were dry counties before moving here. Even so I am not real pleased about it. I am quite conservative which is one of the reasons I left Oregon. Dry counties don't make much sense as others have posted. I work in a wet county so yes, I can buy booze there before heading home but when I go out to dinner on occasion I do generally like to have some sort of alcoholic drink with the meal. Sure glad none of you all ever complain about anything. Good grief, some of you guys are pretty whacked to jump my case about an issue that I am dealing with. We haven't bought a home yet but will likely make an offer on one in the neighboring dry county. We have looked at over 30 homes and so far this is the best by far. Just bummed that it is in a dry county. Worse things in life for sure. Oh well.
Just look at it like this. You will be saving money by not eating out since you can't have a brew with dinner.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rufous
I knew there were dry counties before moving here. Even so I am not real pleased about it. I am quite conservative which is one of the reasons I left Oregon. Dry counties don't make much sense as others have posted. I work in a wet county so yes, I can buy booze there before heading home but when I go out to dinner on occasion I do generally like to have some sort of alcoholic drink with the meal. Sure glad none of you all ever complain about anything. Good grief, some of you guys are pretty whacked to jump my case about an issue that I am dealing with. We haven't bought a home yet but will likely make an offer on one in the neighboring dry county. We have looked at over 30 homes and so far this is the best by far. Just bummed that it is in a dry county. Worse things in life for sure. Oh well.

Carry your ass back to Oregon, Yankee, and you won’t have that problem.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Don’t buy a house in a dry county. Wear the pants

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by 79S
Moves from Oregon pissed at all the Californians that moved to oregon a messed it all up. Moves to Arkansa 6 weeks in the County he lives in is all ph ucked up because they are a dry County and something needs to be done to change the law. Is this irony??

This!!^^^^^^^ We see the same kind of crap around here all the time. Instead of Oregon, the misery is coming from New York and New Jersey.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The dirty south seems to be getting inundated by left coasters. Me? I can't take the humidity. Plus, not enough charging statio s for my prius.

Last edited by RUM7; 11/27/22.

- Wabi-
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah the enemy is moving in state.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
PS: for you southerners, inundated means that lots of them are moving there.

- Wabi-
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by 79S
Holy Fugk

Well...... they will.

Our current governor wanted to implement a limited lotter ticket type sales. Ph uck the liberals thought you chit in their bowl of granola. How dare you take money from the natives they will all die of starvation. Again liberals thinking they know what's best for the poor natives. Problem is the natives are led like sheep around here and cant think for themselves.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The dirty south seems to be getting inundated by left coasters. Me? I can't take the humidity. Plus, not enough charging statio s for my prius.

Not really. Some of those laws are just dragged from the Dems rules, back when Jim Crow ruled the South. In Florida - the new Reddest State in the "World" - eating Pu$$y is illegal.

Last edited by CopperSolid; 11/27/22.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

Not really. Some of those laws are just dragged from the Dems rules, back when Jim Crow rules the South. In Florida - the new Reddest State in the "World" - eating Pu$$y is illegal.
So do you eat it yourself then?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not really. Some of those laws are just dragged from the Dems rules, back when Jim Crow ruled the South. In Florida - the new Reddest State in the "World" - eating Pu$$y is illegal.
Well, guess that takes Florida off the list for me......

- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Holy Fugk

Well...... they will.

Our current governor wanted to implement a limited lotter ticket type sales. Ph uck the liberals thought you chit in their bowl of granola. How dare you take money from the natives they will all die of starvation. Again liberals thinking they know what's best for the poor natives. Problem is the natives are led like sheep around here and cant think for themselves.
Gotta let them burn their hand to figure out that the oven is hot. The way Natives are coddled and dealt with across this nation is the most racist thing going on today.

- Wabi-
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Do so and stay in "Jefferson".

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Are diaper wearing adult roll players illegal where you are?

You should be careful.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Done. I like a mountain or two within a 1000 miles

- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Holy Fugk

Well...... they will.

Gotta let them burn their hand to figure out that the oven is hot. The way Natives are coddled and dealt with across this nation is the most racist thing going on today.
You talking about afcran natives?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Our county was dry when we moved here over 20 years ago. There had to be a petition drive for the county to go wet. Numerous efforts failed but finally passed 5-6 years ago. Each municipality could decide finer details. Our locale is dry on Sundays, the city south of us is dry on Sunday until noon (IIRC), other towns are open every day. Depends where you live . . . Yes, we knew the county was dry before we moved and I voted to go wet (I don't drink) because I didn't like the idea of anybody 'needing' to make a 20 mile trip in any direction at 11:30 pm when they could knee walk to the 7-11.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
527 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,179
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.