Originally Posted by Clarkm
2021 murders in USA
6k handguns of 72M
1k knives >>34M
447 rifles of 76M
243 clubs >>200M
152 shotguns of 64M

But rifles have political power.

It’d be more interesting to see the stats showing what sorts of weapons are most often used by law abiding citizens to stop a crime.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Is Alan Gottlieb of The Second Amendment Foundation part of this Jewish propaganda machine?

Jews stick together like burrs, we do not need a single one of them no matter how impressed you are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I think that they did it as a strategic move. This will allow them to target a broader category of weapons for their ban.
This ^^^ So they can sneak in a new definition of firearm. To catch the unknowing by surprise should the "right" incident arise. (let no emergency go to waste)

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think that they did it as a strategic move. This will allow them to target a broader category of weapons for their ban.

Hopefully, Trump is busy playing Golf - and Tweeting! - and he won't hear about it...lest he bans Glock 26s and 2x4 at the Home Depot.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Clarkm
2021 murders in USA
6k handguns of 72M
1k knives >>34M
447 rifles of 76M
243 clubs >>200M
152 shotguns of 64M

But rifles have political power.

One chip at a time.

Yep they’ll justify it as “if it saved just one life” but it won’t save ENOUGH lives and then they’ll say “well it’s handguns that KILL PEOPLE we need to ban those…”

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by kwg020
This ^^^ So they can sneak in a new definition of firearm. To catch the unknowing by surprise should the "right" incident arise. (let no emergency go to waste)

kwg

EXACTLY!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Is Alan Gottlieb of The Second Amendment Foundation part of this Jewish propaganda machine?

Jews stick together like burrs, we do not need a single one of them no matter how impressed you are.

Amen.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Remsen

Amen.

Sorry, but Jesus impressed me. So, go back to your tribe.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

Amen.

Maser the antisemite pastor.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Hopefully, Trump is busy playing Golf - and Tweeting! - and he won't hear about it...lest he bans Glock 26s and 2x4 at the Home Depot.

The ATF needs to outlaw the possession of wood while possessing semi-auto firearms. Shows a plan to build a machinegun.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The ATF needs to outlaw the possession of wood while possessing semi-auto firearms. Shows a plan to build a machinegun.

I kinda like you, you modderfukqhin Hawkeye!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Jews win every time by controlling BOTH SIDES of every fake debate, whether we're talking communism v capitalism, or guns v gun bans, or Democrat v Republican. Thousands of examples of contrived controversy and false dichotomy.

I hope you guys will finally begin to see it. Most of the discussions here are asinine.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Amen.

I never left. Glad you finally found a faith that works for you.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MPat70
The Left is trying to use the "historical precedence" argument to their favor claiming there were no semiautomatic guns when the 2nd amendment was created. I think it's a very weak argument but every weak argument can become the strong truth if told enough to the right people.
Not this one. SCOTUS definitively dismissed this argument in Heller:

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment. We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications,... and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, ... the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding. DC v Heller, page 8

When SCOTUS calls an argument "bordering on the frivolous" it's a polite way of saying it's idiotic. Which it is.
-------------
Some seem to think that the left is acknowledging that "assault weapons" are just semiautomatics.
What's really happening is that the left is redefining semiautomatics as "assault weapons".

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It’s the Rate of Fire that’s Sellable..

Mag Capacity..

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Believe Me their getting very Scared..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (7887mm08, 44mc, Akhutr, Algotguns, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 11 invisible), 1,575 guests, and 841 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,234
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.