24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Regardless of what people tell you, you cannot fail high school any more. If your grades are so horrible that you can’t pass they will bump you to whichever level retard you need to be at and you will graduate.

Matter of fact, in Montana you didn’t even have to pass anything until your freshman year. LOL.

Add to that most any question a person has can be answered by Siri. That sure as fugk ain’t helping the world in the IQ department.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Regardless of what people tell you, you cannot fail high school any more. If your grades are so horrible that you can’t pass they will bump you to whichever level retard you need to be at and you will graduate.

Matter of fact, in Montana you didn’t even have to pass anything until your freshman year. LOL.

Add to that most any question a person has can be answered by Siri. That sure as fugk ain’t helping the world in the IQ department.
So it’s not the students fault as Smokepole implied.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by smokepole
You can use it to find the responsible party.
Oh I get it.

So you are saying that American Youth and young adults are struggling in the Intel department not because of Teachers, or our Government, or even their Parents, but because they themselves didn’t take the necessary steps to learn basic math, history, etc.

Interesting. At what age or grade level do you think our American Youth should realize that it’s up to they themselves and not the education system they are forced to attend to teach them the basics?
Seems too simple, but it's literally down to the Frankfort School, backed by massive Jewish money, and the influence purchased by same in government, culture, and media. There was a glimpse of it revealed in the movie, starring George Clooney, titled Hail, Caesar.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
We were all young once.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Children are ignorant and naive when they start school. They certainly aren't stupid.

The formative years are critical to the leftist agenda. The groomers in government and the schools know this. This is why there is the big push to enroll toddlers into government sponsored early learning programs.

Shame on the parents who aren't paying attention to curriculum and only look at the "free daycare" aspect. This isn't just for toddlers, but for all kids from prekindergarten all the way through college. It's not coincidence the left wants to pay for college to complete the indoctrination program started a couple of decades earlier.

The culprits are the groomers and the the government. I don't have children, but still bear some responsibility because I wasn't vigilant enough too.

It's in my selfish interests to have well educated and functioning adults. My taxes were wasted on their education, and I'm still paying to support them as adults.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Who or what would you say bares the brunt of the responsibility for this?

The same people who failed to teach you the difference between "bare" and "bear."

Like!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
And with the stroke of a pen....No Child Left Behind miraculously hoisted children out of ignorance and cemented the USA as the zenith of world wide academic excellence.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Unbelievable. I knew the answer to all those questions in fifth grade.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
who's the fault a little bit of everyone.
parents these days just don't seem to be parents too many of them want to be the kids best friend
government of this country remember back on George Bush no child Left behind law, pretty much dumb to the dumbest bastard in the class for the whole class..
but then you have the parents who have a kid with special needs let's just make harsh they got a retard., but they insist he can learn in school and doesn't need special help so therefore you have to bring the whole class down to the retards level. so then the teacher's hands are tied so a little bit of fault for everyone

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Can one of you crusty old bastards give me the definition of youth as it applies to this thread?

Thanks.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Videos like that are a prime example of why websites like TGP are so popular.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
broken families , race card thing used to get out of work and school , laws not being enforced ,welfare systems , illegals its no wonder these kids are stupid .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Videos like that are a prime example of why websites like TGP are so popular.

Because every now and then you need to re-post something other than a link?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh I get it.

So you are saying that American Youth and young adults are struggling in the Intel department not because of Teachers, or our Government, or even their Parents, but because they themselves didn’t take the necessary steps to learn basic math, history, etc.

No, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is, it's ironic that the originator of this thread hasn't read enough to be able to know which is the correct homophone for a particular application.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Democrat matriarchy running our school systems for over 100 years...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh I get it.

No, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is, it's ironic that the originator of this thread hasn't read enough to be able to know which is the correct homophone for a particular application.
He went to public school.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I should go ask some dazzling urbanites all about growing cereal grains. Additionally, how such activity is affected by the chelation of soil minerals by glyphosate.

I knew all that stuff in the 4th grade.........

I am sure if I picked the right targets....I would feel much better about myself when they did not know the answers.

Now that my generation are becoming less and less relevant.....we need all the ego boosts we can get.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 11/28/22.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I should go ask some dazzling urbanites all about growing cereal grains. Additionally, how such activity is affected by the chelation of soil minerals by glyphosate.

I am sure if I picked the right targets....I would feel much better about myself when they did not know the answers.

Now that my generation are becoming less and less relevant.....we need all the ego boosts we can get.
I would agree with you somewhat here I've always said how stupid one is may have to do with what part of the world they're standing on at the time. but many of these videos I've seen made are actually done on college campuses.... and ask very basic questions..

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I didn't read most of the thread, but kids ain't taught to by teachers, never have been. Give me a fuggin break. They're taught by society àt large.. and in these days it means their phone.

Most of these retarded muds are just doing what comes naturally, they're just dumb savages.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ldholton

I would agree with you somewhat here I've always said how stupid one is may have to do with what part of the world they're standing on at the time. but many of these videos I've seen made are actually done on college campuses.... and ask very basic questions..

It seems that generally, an interest in things not directly associated with your source of income, develops later in life.

Sometimes it never does. It kind of seems like people are becoming less into "general studies"....and more into specializations.

It does appear that historically, college students are some of the stupidest kids out there.

I am MAGA.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
230 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 26 invisible), 1,623 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,926
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.