Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s true there were many rich and powerful people turned against the Kennedy brothers. They shook a lot of trees and angered a lot of powerful men. The military industrial complex, big oil men, Hoover and LBJ. LBJ was the only man who could control the investigation by throwing the weight of the government against any just conclusion.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
VB was addressed in Roger Stone’s book. The Commission was a railroad. Far too many facts dispute the commission findings. Video evidence of the shooting shows LBJ ducking into the floorboard of his car behind Kennedy thirty seconds before the first shot. Video evidence proves the security detail riding on the rear bumper rails on Kennedy’s car were waved off by their superior in the car behind just before the shots. One of the agents even turned around and put his hands out in disbelief. Orders were to never abandon the vehicle the president is occupying.
........Yep ....Both Buglosi and Posner's books have been refuted and debunked by more than one author.....Roger Stone you mention plus Josiah Thompson, Robert Grodin and a few more....David Lifton's book "Best Evidence" released about 1981 was a great book too. Outstandingly sourced book......Lifton's sources and book debunks Posner and Buglosi long before their books were even released.....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lee Harvey Oswald bought a $19 military surplus rifle out of a magazine and killed him because he was a communist wack job with a political agenda that wanted to be famous.

True, there were a lot of people all over the world that weren't all that sorry JFK was dead for various reasons which is the foundation of all the conspiracy theories. So many people could have had motive.

Most Americans don't want to believe or can't believe that a single simple minded person could get to the POTUS. But that is exactly what happened. There is only fantastic speculation, but not a single shred of evidence to support otherwise, but Americans for the most part can't be bothered or confused by facts if it doesn't serve their purpose or cause.

Widespread election fraud only being committed when Republican candidates loose elections being the most recent example. No Republicans question or contest any elections they win.

Another argument and conclusion of convenience.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The problem is, ...whether to buy the shoe that best fits the foot, ...or, ... buy the shoe you want most and then try to force it to fit the foot...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 99guy
Lee Harvey Oswald bought a $19 military surplus rifle out of a magazine and killed him because he was a communist wack job with a political agenda that wanted to be famous.

True, there were a lot of people all over the world that weren't all that sorry JFK was dead for various reasons which is the foundation of all the conspiracy theories. So many people could have had motive.

Most Americans don't want to believe or can't believe that a single simple minded person could get to the POTUS. But that is exactly what happened. There is only fantastic speculation, but not a single shred of evidence to support otherwise, but Americans for the most part can't be bothered or confused by facts if it doesn't serve their purpose or cause.

Widespread election fraud only being committed when Republican candidates loose elections being the most recent example. No Republicans question or contest any elections they win.

Another argument and conclusion of convenience.
,.......Oh bull.....The Warren Commission literally ignored mounds of evidence, provable evidence, that there was more than one shooter and a conspiracy........Ok...It's easy to say Oswald acted alone and was a nut case......So your medical, ballistic evidence proving Oswald did it alone is what?....So state exactly how you reconcile the wounds to Kennedy's head as seen by the Parkland docs with only 1 shot fired from the rear. Tell me how one shot fired from the rear as a wound of entry produces a large gaping hole several inches in diameter at the right rear of Kennedy's skull as seen by all the attending docs at Parkland......Also the House Assassinations Committee back in the late 70 s early 80s concluded that J F K was more than likely killed as a result of a conspiracy....Was what the doctor's saw in Parkland after the shooting a conspiracy theory?...All 16 of them lie as to the huge wound of exit at the back of the skull? A conspiracy theory?...You Oswald acted folk on this entire thread, not one time, have brought forth any evidence whatsoever that reconciles the condition of Kennedy's head wound as seen by the 16 docs at Parkland to Oswald or anyone else firing from the 6th floor window Depository Building....Perhaps 99guy you can offer up some clarification as to how a wound of entry in the back of the skull creates such a large gaping hole of several inches using Oswald's ammo namely a 160 gr 6.5 mm round nosed FMJ bullet that is fired from the rear?.....Also please explain how it is that WC exhibit 299 bullet weighed 158 grains after the shooting losing only 2 grains in weight while at the same time bullet fragments recovered from Connolly's leg AND the weight of the 299 bullet far exceeded 160 gr combined...So how does one fire a bullet weighing 160gr original weight, to then discover that the combined weight of both the bullet and the fragments removed weigh far more than 160 gr?........As I said earlier. You Oswald acted alone folk never address the medical or forensic evidence of the body of Kennedy and then through ballistics and forensics reconcile those wounds with Oswald's position firing only 2 shots that hit Kennedy and Connolly......

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that bigsqeeze is an even bigger moron than Jag.

Congrats.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
For those claiming Oswald acted alone and there was no conspiracy, please explain Jack Ruby's motive to murder him as he did.

J
J
Hey i'm just a girl who has read a lot about the JFK assassination, who is not saying Oswald didn't shoot AT the President... BUT...
1- If you hit someone with a bullet or a bat then the hit object travels in the direction of the swing or trajectory. Ever seen a baseball bat swing back towards the catcher after you hit the ball? Nope!
2- Why was the windshield replaced before the WC viewed it?? Or at all? hmm
3- Why were all the X-ray film from Parkland removed and destroyed by the secret service when the body of JFK was removed from Parkland?
4- Why were all JFK autopsy pictures different from the descriptions and photos from the Dr.s at Parkland? (head and throat)
5- Why did JFK's head have a skull cap procedure between Parkland and Bethesda? interesting wasn't he flown to DC?
6- Why was the brain stolen after Robert Kennedy died?
7- Why are multiple frames missing from the Zapruder film?
My conclusion is that Oswald's shot was NOT the kill shot but was from somewhere in front of the Presidential limo.....and don't get me started on the magic bullet theory.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
For those claiming Oswald acted alone and there was no conspiracy, please explain Jack Ruby's motive to murder him as he did.

Because at one time in this country Americans hated communists. Especially one that had just killed our president. Sadly now about half the people who post here love nothing better than licking the balls of ex KGB scum like Putin. But back then it's not odd at all to me that someone seized the opportunity to put a bullet in what was at that moment the most hated man in America.

Now here is a counter question. Do you really believe that a massive well planned conspiracy comprised of professional people slick enough to pull something like this off sent a 52 year old night club owner armed only with a snub nosed 38 to tie up their loose ends for them? I mean he shot the guy in the guts. Not a place a professional hitman typically goes for.

I know I am probably wasting my time here. People who believe in JFK conspiracies typically "WANT" to believe such things. And you will never convince people who "WANT" to believe something that they are wrong. There is a whole cottage industry out there to sell them books and documentaries. There is good money in telling people what they already want to believe.

What people don't want to believe is that one lone pathetic loser like Oswald could kill the most powerful man in the world. But it's true. Hell look at what happened to Reagan. A deranged loser like Hinckley with absolutely no weapons experience at all and no one helping him put a bullet close to Reagan's heart. If he had purchased a more powerful handgun instead of the 22 he used then he probably would have killed him.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
1- If you hit someone with a bullet or a bat then the hit object travels in the direction of the swing or trajectory. Ever seen a baseball bat swing back towards the catcher after you hit the ball? Nope!

Bullets and bats are not the same so chit can that notion up front. Second I can show you many videos of fluid filled containers hopping toward the person who just shot them with a bullet. The exit hole being bigger than the entrance allows more ejecta to spray out of the bigger hole than the smaller entrance hole. This can propel the object in a direction that seems counterintuitive. The cranial cavity of a persons head can act in the same way as a fluid filled container. Also bullets don't knock people in any direction anyway. They strip through people with very little resistance. The notion that bullets "knock" people in the same direction they are traveling is fiction propagated by bad Hollywood movies.

As for the rest of your claims it's been a long time since I deep dived into many of the cuckoo conspiracy claims. But back when I did many such claims always turned out to be either completely untrue, highly exaggerated or intentionally taken out of context to make them seem more sinister. What ever it takes to keep people buying books and watching conspiracy shows.LOL!

Last edited by Willto; 11/28/22.
IC B3

J
J
Well bless your Vaxed heart sweetcheeks.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Justagirl
Well bless your Vaxed heart sweetcheeks.

No vaccine here but nice attempt at a deflection. Much like your comments about bullets your willingness to speak of things that you know nothing about is truly unbounded.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that bigsqeeze is an even bigger moron than Jag.

Congrats.
......well Casper ..I don't read from you anything supporting Oswald acted alone. Not from any medical standpoint, forensic standpoint...Nothing....And just like all the rest of you WC supporters, you express opinions and that's been it....As usual you fail to present any correlation of the Kennedy head wounds to a person whether it be Oswald or not firing from the rear.anf from the 6th floor....And because none of you have, then it becomes conspiracy theory...That is your out that supports your belief that Oswald acted alone...When confronted? Just a bunch of conspiracy theories.....Nobody on this thread has given any explanation whatsoever that reconciles the head wounds to Oswald' s rifle, his position on the 6th floor to explain how a bullet fired from the rear created a massive hole at the point of entry.....Why hell. Thats a conspiracy theory.....That's been your only out. Using the term conspiracy theories plus your own opinions to justify the WC findings....

And you Casper in the Machine fall right in line..Right Caspaaa?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
That is my question. What possible motive did Jack Ruby have? It wasn't patriotism.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You don't want to believe so many people are truly this stupid. But that only leaves gullible, misinformed, and lazy. All three combined are worse than stupid. Just to clarify for those so happily deluded. Conspiracy? Yes. Oswald shot? Nope! Huge coverup? Obviously.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
You don't want to believe so many people are truly this stupid.

Actually I do, unless you can tell me why the likes of Fetterman, Biden, Schumer, etc get even ONE vote..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Congrats.
......well Casper ..I don't read from you anything supporting Oswald acted alone. Not from any medical standpoint, forensic standpoint...Nothing....And just like all the rest of you WC supporters, you express opinions and that's been it....As usual you fail to present any correlation of the Kennedy head wounds to a person whether it be Oswald or not firing from the rear.anf from the 6th floor....And because none of you have, then it becomes conspiracy theory...That is your out that supports your belief that Oswald acted alone...When confronted? Just a bunch of conspiracy theories.....Nobody on this thread has given any explanation whatsoever that reconciles the head wounds to Oswald' s rifle, his position on the 6th floor to explain how a bullet fired from the rear created a massive hole at the point of entry.....Why hell. Thats a conspiracy theory.....That's been your only out. Using the term conspiracy theories plus your own opinions to justify the WC findings....

And you Casper in the Machine fall right in line..Right Caspaaa?
LOL you fugkin [bleep]. I've never said Oswald acted alone...but maybe he did. What a I am positivity sure about is that the bullet that went through Kennedy's neck went through Connally. It's been proven without a shadow of a doubt through computer imaging.

You're a retard just like Jag.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
You don't want to believe so many people are truly this stupid.

Actually I do, unless you can tell me why the likes of Fetterman, Biden, Schumer, etc get even ONE vote..
👏👏👏 let the slow clap begin...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Congrats.

Which proves you haven't learned schiett. Here is a truth for you. There once was a time all the smart fuggers like you thought the earth was flat and people would never fly.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/28/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 18 of 21 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
462 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 48 invisible), 2,038 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.