Hop To
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by 99guy
Lee Harvey Oswald bought a $19 military surplus rifle out of a magazine and killed him because he was a communist wack job with a political agenda that wanted to be famous.

True, there were a lot of people all over the world that weren't all that sorry JFK was dead for various reasons which is the foundation of all the conspiracy theories. So many people could have had motive.

Most Americans don't want to believe or can't believe that a single simple minded person could get to the POTUS. But that is exactly what happened. There is only fantastic speculation, but not a single shred of evidence to support otherwise, but Americans for the most part can't be bothered or confused by facts if it doesn't serve their purpose or cause.

Widespread election fraud only being committed when Republican candidates loose elections being the most recent example. No Republicans question or contest any elections they win.

Another argument and conclusion of convenience.
,.......Oh bull.....The Warren Commission literally ignored mounds of evidence, provable evidence, that there was more than one shooter and a conspiracy........Ok...It's easy to say Oswald acted alone and was a nut case......So your medical, ballistic evidence proving Oswald did it alone is what?....So state exactly how you reconcile the wounds to Kennedy's head as seen by the Parkland docs with only 1 shot fired from the rear. Tell me how one shot fired from the rear as a wound of entry produces a large gaping hole several inches in diameter at the right rear of Kennedy's skull as seen by all the attending docs at Parkland......Also the House Assassinations Committee back in the late 70 s early 80s concluded that J F K was more than likely killed as a result of a conspiracy....Was what the doctor's saw in Parkland after the shooting a conspiracy theory?...All 16 of them lie as to the huge wound of exit at the back of the skull? A conspiracy theory?...You Oswald acted folk on this entire thread, not one time, have brought forth any evidence whatsoever that reconciles the condition of Kennedy's head wound as seen by the 16 docs at Parkland to Oswald or anyone else firing from the 6th floor window Depository Building....Perhaps 99guy you can offer up some clarification as to how a wound of entry in the back of the skull creates such a large gaping hole of several inches using Oswald's ammo namely a 160 gr 6.5 mm round nosed FMJ bullet that is fired from the rear?.....Also please explain how it is that WC exhibit 299 bullet weighed 158 grains after the shooting losing only 2 grains in weight while at the same time bullet fragments recovered from Connolly's leg AND the weight of the 299 bullet far exceeded 160 gr combined...So how does one fire a bullet weighing 160gr original weight, to then discover that the combined weight of both the bullet and the fragments removed weigh far more than 160 gr?........As I said earlier. You Oswald acted alone folk never address the medical or forensic evidence of the body of Kennedy and then through ballistics and forensics reconcile those wounds with Oswald's position firing only 2 shots that hit Kennedy and Connolly......

They refused to interview over 50 witnesses. Why? They had their story and were sticking to it. They had their story before the first shot was fired.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
JFK was going to pull out of Vietnam, pissed off the Mafia, wanted to have more control over the CIA, have federal control over the FED. Did I miss anyone that would profit by his death?

And had RFK destroying the Mafia and planning to audit and destroy the Federal Reserve.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Of course, RFK had no clue. whistle

THIS: $$$$$$$ https://extranewsfeed.com/dark-politics-3acb51ae847f $$$$$$

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/28/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ain't this fun...Gotta another one for you WC supporters. Ok. Let's assume you are correct and Oswald acted alone as described by the WC firing 3 shots from the 6th floor depository window.....You've all seen the Z film dozens or more times.

Well the Z film reveals something quite interesting. As Kennedy emerges from behind the road sign he is clearly reacting to being hit by clutching his throat. Now the WC says that same bullet struck Kennedy from the rear passing through him, then striking Connolly in the back near his right arm pit, to then shatter 4 ribs, then exit his chest near the right nipple area, to then go on and shatter his right wrist, to then lodge in his left thigh.....That's what the WC report says. That's exactly what it says.

Well how about a little more fun.

When you freeze the Z film frame by frame even moving forward for a few frames you notice anything unusual?.One frame to the next represents only 1/18th of a second.....At the instant Kennedy reacts to first being hit where is Connolly's right hand and wrist? Ay boys? Whoopsie Daisy......Well well. He is CLEARLY holding his stetson cowboy hat with that same right hand which is attached to his right wrist that the WC said was shattered BY THE SAME BULLET, WHICH at the instant Kennedy is first hit Connolly's right wrist IS NOWHERE NEAR HIS LEFT THIGH.....Now if all you WC supporters did a frame by frame freeze analysis from the instant Kennedy is first hit, you will discover that there are still a few frames from the instant Kennedy is hit to where Connolly is STILL HOLDING that stetson hat...If ya run the film at full speed the two men appear to be reacting instantly to the same bullet.....Well assuming that were even true, ya still have Connolly holding his stetson hat with his right hand and wrist at the instant Kennedy is first hit. Very visible above the top of the limo doors....

And you WC afficionados have another problem. The bullet trajectory is not lining up for ya for a bullet to pass through Kennedy, then hit Connolly where it did in his back, exit his front chest by the nipple to then shatter his wrist while he is still holding that hat at the point where the Z film clearly shows Connolly being first hit....His hand and wrist are still visible holding his hat at the instant Connolly reacts to first being hit. Ya got a problem.

John Connolly said many times in interviews on tape for ya to view, that he was not hit by the first initial bullet that Kennedy first reacted to. He was hit by another shot that was almost immediate...Oh and there is still another problem for you WC supporters....The bullet fragments removed from Connolly's thigh area did not come from Oswald' s rifle. Why? Because WC exhibit 299 aka the magic bullet weighs 158 grains. The bullet fragments removed from Connolly's thigh PLUS the weight of WC exhibit 299 WELL EXCEED 160 GR.

Oh My Lord....Hot damn....More conspiracy theories from Squeeze...Oh yeah? Slow down the Z film and see where Connolly's right wrist is at the instant of the first shot when Kennedy reacts.....

Oh my God. That damn bullet must have passed through Kennedy, stopped in mid air for a fraction of second and then slammed into Connolly AFTER his right wrist got close to his left thigh.... 😂 😂 😂.....Hot damn....Must have happened that a way......I guess them WC findings just have ways of defying bullet characteristics aaaay..... 😂 😂

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
For those claiming Oswald acted alone and there was no conspiracy, please explain Jack Ruby's motive to murder him as he did.

... What people don't want to believe is that one lone pathetic loser like Oswald could kill the most powerful man in the world. But it's true. Hell look at what happened to Reagan. A deranged loser like Hinckley with absolutely no weapons experience at all and no one helping him put a bullet close to Reagan's heart. If he had purchased a more powerful handgun instead of the 22 he used then he probably would have killed him.

Question:

Why would there be 'secret' JFK assassination files and why have they been sealed from public access for six decades now but no sealed 'secret' files on the assassination attempt of POTUS Reagan...???

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
He said as a kid he would become POTUS

He wasn't known for giving the Johnson Treatment for nothing. How many millionaire Texas ranchers had to die for LBJ to get in congress?

Remember, we are talking about the guy who agreed with Robert McNamara that if they opened the war in Vietnam that the US would never win it, yet he opened the war anyway.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
^^^^^

Retard. Sorry champ, I've held back long enough.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
My patient and friend and internationally renowned author, J Evetts Haley wrote this book re LBJ and illegitimate power and told me things about LBJ he couldn't put in book form on the 50 mile drive to hunt and work cattle on his ranch west of Kermit. Evetts also wrote the signed books he gave me entitled Charles Goodnight: Cowman and Plainsman.

He was a much smarter man that Ghostinthemachine.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]wallpaper 1920x1080

A GEM OF HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
LOL

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
You can see the front of his head open up on the Zapruder film. Oswald, and Oswald alone shot him. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a hit. To the contrary, I think what we’ve learned with various things over the last twenty years makes it more plausible Oswald did it as a lone nut put up to it by the mob/CIA. That’s how they operate. They get someone crazy as a schit house rat, or someone they can leverage and they get them to do it. Oswald had both. He was a nut in a lot of ways. He also had a wife and a newborn who could have been sent back to the Soviet Union or liquidated in an instant.

You don’t need teams of shooters and all this crazy schit when one guy with a rifle can do the job. And the lone nut who was supposed to get killed shortly after would explain Ruby too. Tippets was possibly corrupt as well and Oswald just got the drop on him.

Anyway, I’m certain Oswald did the shooting. I’m open to his motivations.

Same with Sirhan Sirhan.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
LOL

You're too stupid to learn the reason for the saying "Truth is stranger than fiction".

You're too stupid to belive the truth in this.

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Apparently there are members that have never shot anything . So they have no conception of the difference between an entrance and exit wound. And also are convinced that the american people are privy to any and all evidence. Hence there is no fake news. According to this doctrine.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
For you suckers who think a perforating shot from a rifle to the back of one's head makes the head jerk backward toward the gun, just hang a coyote from a tree limb by its hind leg and use your cell phone camera to record a side view as you run back to your truck 50 yards away and fire at its head from over the hood.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can see the front of his head open up on the Zapruder film. Oswald, and Oswald alone shot him. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a hit. To the contrary, I think what we’ve learned with various things over the last twenty years makes it more plausible Oswald did it as a lone nut put up to it by the mob/CIA. That’s how they operate. They get someone crazy as a schit house rat, or someone they can leverage and they get them to do it. Oswald had both. He was a nut in a lot of ways. He also had a wife and a newborn who could have been sent back to the Soviet Union or liquidated in an instant.

You don’t need teams of shooters and all this crazy schit when one guy with a rifle can do the job. And the lone nut who was supposed to get killed shortly after would explain Ruby too. Tippets was possibly corrupt as well and Oswald just got the drop on him.

Same with Sirhan Sirhan.

THIS

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
LOL

You're too stupid to learn the reason for the saying "Truth is stranger than fiction".

You're too stupid to belive the truth in this.

Jesus Jag, get off your own dick and just accept that you're a retard.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by k80titus
Who did it JFK's
Originally Posted by k80titus
Always a Thanksgiving dinner topic

a) Dunno, but he dead.
b) Ever consider the possibility ya'll need to get a life? THAT is what you talk about at Thanksgiving? Really?

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Apparently there are members that have never shot anything . So they have no conception of the difference between an entrance and exit wound. And also are convinced that the american people are privy to any and all evidence. Hence there is no fake news. According to this doctrine.

This.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LBJ for the win.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Same with Sirhan Sirhan.
.......Ok Joe....But I don't read anywhere in your post that accounts for the massive hole in the right rear portion of the skull....Not a wound of entrance my friend....Entry wounds do not create several inch diameter holes in skulls. And that is what all of the attending docs at Parkland saw not to mention the eye witnesses closer to the shooting, who all categorically have stated that the rear portion of the skull was blasted out...Also when you freeze the Z film frame by frame from 313 forward to about frame 337, you will clearly see a large bulge protruding OUT from the surface of the rear of the skull......That is not a wound of entrance...Yes. We all can see the explosion at the right front temporal area in frame 313......There is this little thing called "transfer of momentum" that needs to be dealt with. Meaning that when there is a bullet strike from the right front say to the head area, that head will be propelled to a degree backwards in the same direction the bullet is travelling. Back and to the left as is clearly seen....That initial head explosion in the right temporal area as Dr Cyril Wecht a world renowned pathologist has stated during 2 of his seminars I've attended over the years, is that initial head explosion was created by a frangible bullet....Frangible bullets fragment substantially upon impact and create more visible damage as opposed to normal bullets.....In Dr Wecht's professional opinion, Kennedy was by a frangible bullet at frame 313.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Never say "always" ...?

Leo Gordon quote: https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0330388/quotes

...[about working with John Wayne in Hondo (1953), in which Gordon played a villain who gets killed by Wayne] In the scene . . . where he kills me down by the stream, I reach for my gun and he shoots me. I buckled up and pitched forward. Wayne hollered, "Cut! Cut!", even though John Farrow was directing. Wayne says to me, "What was that? When you get hit in the gut with a slug you go flying backwards". I pulled up my shirt to show him where I'd really been shot in the gut [by police while being arrested for armed robbery many years previously]: "Yeah? I got hit point blank and I went forward".

Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
214 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 22 invisible), 1,550 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,917
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.