Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
When I was in college there was a well endowed young prof that was really hot and dressed provocatively. In addition to having a DD set her nipples were large and sensitive, the guys all fought over front row seats on cold days. A visit to her office always had the guys heading for the mens room afterwards. The combination of abundant cleavage on display and short skirts had lots to do with that.

Last edited by gunswizard; 11/28/22.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Eww. Hope it wasn't sticky, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Jesus ! What young fellow didn’t check out hot teachers ?
If such had occurred I don’t know a single one who would have boo hooed about it
But I can see throwing such out there that you knew was going to get viewed by the students and that resulting in a CYA move by faculty
Pretty dumb
But I didn’t think they allowed nudity on you tube?
Kenneth

Last edited by Kenneth66; 11/28/22.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'd hit it, in every hole available.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'd hit it, in every hole available.

Maybe- - - -as long as it was reverse cowboy, or with a couple of heavy duty paper bags. That face would make a freight train take a dirt road!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Looking back at my high-school days, it would be tough to "abuse" a teenage boy. We would have loved it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cowboy21
Looking back at my high-school days, it would be tough to "abuse" a teenage boy. We would have loved it.

I think the point is then - that's the same standard for teenage girls. Can't be separate/different.

Me

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Teal

I think the point is then - that's the same standard for teenage girls. Can't be separate/different.
Boys and girls are different.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I never had a young hot teacher when I was in high school

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They, them, those are?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yep,

And I’m not seeing where the hypocrisy is anyhow. She was fired. Rightfully so IMO. I’m sure the boys liked it but it’s a distraction to what she was hired to do.

The only hypocrisy is that trannies pushing their agenda seem to be fine in the schools.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think Van Halen wrote a song about her

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Yep,

And I’m not seeing where the hypocrisy is anyhow. She was fired. Rightfully so IMO. I’m sure the boys liked it but it’s a distraction to what she was hired to do.

The only hypocrisy is that trannies pushing their agenda seem to be fine in the schools.

Nonsense.

If it wasn't on school property or on school time it has no bearing on "what she was hired to do".....any more than a school teacher leading Bible study every night after school.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

That's dumb.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Nonsense.

If it wasn't on school property or on school time it has no bearing on "what she was hired to do".....any more than a school teacher leading Bible study every night after school.
So reputation for good character has no bearing on which school teachers for children should be hired??

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
does she have any x-mas discount nites ?

Last edited by pete53; 11/28/22.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nonsense.

So reputation for good character has no bearing on which school teachers for children should be hired??

Have you ever met people outside your house before?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yep,

Nonsense.

They’ll fire you for all sorts of things that you do after work teacher or not. Generally it’s directed at targets on the right. Employers are not required to give someone a job or continue employment. Generally the only exception are certain pet left groups. Gays, muzzies, blacks ect.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think Van Halen wrote a song about her

Lol, I don't think that's the chick they were singing about.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

370 members (160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 34 invisible), 1,598 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,226
Posts18,447,682
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.