Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Did you read the article?

"What many people don’t know is how Social Security actually works. There is no cash in the bank to pay out monthly benefit checks. The Congress, those keepers of the financial retirement flame, have been using Social Security taxes to fund other parts of the government because, well the money is there."

Like I said the SS tax has always gone straight into the Treasury from the beginning to be spent just like all the other taxes. The Treasury was supposed to track it and to replace the it with Treasury notes (IOU's) to be cashed in when needed in the future. What LBJ did was to start counting the SS Treasury notes as assets because it made the budget look better and he could afford to create his "Great Society".

Economist Walter Williams has written a lot of good articles about the Social Security scam like this one."

https://www.ocregister.com/2012/06/13/walter-williams-social-security-is-not-your-money/

Last edited by victoro; 11/28/22.
BP-B2

J
jbmi Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Jim.
Just for your sake, I did vote for Dipshit twice, not that he was the best choice, it's because he was the best of the two dipshits.
Been a Conservative Republican now for 57 years, been a contributing member for the past 22 years. Here's my card, show me yours, or are you just a loud mouth Trumpster on a small hunting site ?.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"The older I get, the better I was"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by jbmi
Jim,
glad to see you think the same about DJT

"Poor fugger!"

I truly believe the dumbshit won't be around to run in 2 years.

This last election has really emboldened the rinos. You all swear on a stack of bibles you are as conservative as they come. Until it’s time to vote then it’s I voted for Biden he was the better choice.. You are ph ucking idiot
This ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jim,
glad to see you think the same about DJT

"Poor fugger!"

I truly believe the dumbshit won't be around to run in 2 years.

UNION GOON I BET

J
jbmi Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
MP70
Just to help on your reading comprehension, my reference to voting for dipshit was for DJT.
Knowing what you're posting about goes a long way in letting us know what you really think.

"The older I get, the better I was"
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
MP70
Just to help on your reading comprehension, my reference to voting for dipshit was for DJT.
Knowing what you're posting about goes a long way in letting us know what you really think.

brain washed neocon union puppet I bet.

right?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MP70
To help with your reading comprehension: I was referencing 79S's remark about you useless Rhino voting liberal closet loving idiots.

So put that in your Grandpa's pipe and shove it up your arse!

Last edited by MPat70; 11/28/22.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
a
MP70

and a hysterical covtard queen too. not surprised

Online Content
jbmi
Campfire Regular
J
MID WEST
Yup, along with the flu shot and shingles shot I got
All you non shot people, please check back in , in August, if' you can !

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MPat70
MP70
To help with your reading comprehension: I was referencing 79S's remark about you useless Rhino voting liberal closet loving idiots.

he loves endless wars but is too frightened and cowardly to actually serve

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by krp
Just give me back the 15.3% forcibly taken from my income for almost 50 years.

Kent

Amen. Stolen by Dimocommies. And dumbasses worry about Trump having grabbed a puzzie.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
MP70

brain washed neocon union puppet I bet.

right?

It looks like the Bidet may have more jabs planned to help him out.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jim.
Just for your sake, I did vote for Dipshit twice, not that he was the best choice, it's because he was the best of the two dipshits.
Been a Conservative Republican now for 57 years, been a contributing member for the past 22 years. Here's my card, show me yours, or are you just a loud mouth Trumpster on a small hunting site ?.
Just out of curiosity, what side do you carry your intimating Rhino card? 👇👇👇

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I’m sure some of you older people can relate to this. My grandpa worked out and had cattle but my grandma was a homemaker and raised 6 kids. My grandparents only retirement was his social security check and they lived fine and their banking account actually grew!! They lived simple their whole lives, had a big garden and done some canning. We always visited every Sunday after church and she would put on a big spread and feed 10 or 12 people. This was how tight they lived she would call us sometime through the week and tell us what she needed from the store because they didn’t come to town but once a month to put the check in the bank, when she was done talking to you she would hang up on you, No bye kiss my a$$ or anything because it was costing them a long distance phone call which wasn’t much back then.

I knew several people that lived a pretty simple life but I don’t know to many people like that now. Heck Our family of 3 went to a Clydesdale farm yesterday and then went to Olive Garden and all that was a little over $200.

Last edited by MadDog4298; 11/28/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jim.

Looks like you never figured that whole Republican thing out did ya?

Even after 57 years.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jim.

Looks like you never figured that whole Republican thing out did ya?

Even after 57 years.
Pathetic that he should call himself a Republican.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
123 members (32_20fan, 338reddog, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,893
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.